• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Game of Thrones: 'The Iron King:' OOC Thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Just to let everyone know, Royce will be heavily involved with the Starks. Also, House Baelish will be alinged with the crown for the time being

ReverseTex ReverseTex Your application looks good for the most part, though I am going to have to ask that you touch up a few things.
  1. You mention that his grandfather, Petyr Baelish, died when Royce was 14, this would mean that Petyr would have lived to the age of 121, which is a feat even old Walder couldn't manage.
  2. Purchasing the city watch and half of the ports in King's Landing is quite a major thing, and shouldn't just be shoved into a backstory. I'd rather you take both of those out, and if you want to continue with those plots, establish these things IC with a lot of prior build up.
  3. Harrenhal is massive and has been a ruin for centuries, it's not going to be repaired completely in one generation, nor would repairs come cheap. Perhaps he could have begun renovation on Harrenhal, but even if repairs had started with Lord Petyr, they would still probably be unfinished.
  4. Royce wasn't offered a council position at 25 that's far too young for someone to be on the Small Council.

ReverseTex ReverseTex Your application looks good for the most part, though I am going to have to ask that you touch up a few things.
  1. You mention that his grandfather, Petyr Baelish, died when Royce was 14, this would mean that Petyr would have lived to the age of 121, which is a feat even old Walder couldn't manage.
  2. Purchasing the city watch and half of the ports in King's Landing is quite a major thing, and shouldn't just be shoved into a backstory. I'd rather you take both of those out, and if you want to continue with those plots, establish these things IC with a lot of prior build up.
  3. Harrenhal is massive and has been a ruin for centuries, it's not going to be repaired completely in one generation, nor would repairs come cheap. Perhaps he could have begun renovation on Harrenhal, but even if repairs had started with Lord Petyr, they would still probably be unfinished.
  4. Royce wasn't offered a council position at 25 that's far too young for someone to be on the Small Council.
I'll gladly make the needed changes. So, if we go off the logic that Petyr started restorations on Harrenhal, how would it look now?
Seeing that he's council worthy age atm, what position may he be offered later in the rp?

I'll gladly make the needed changes. So, if we go off the logic that Petyr started restorations on Harrenhal, how would it look now?
Seeing that he's council worthy age atm, what position may he be offered later in the rp?
If we assume Petyr started renovating, then I'd say that out of Harrenhal's five towers, two could be fully restored, and a third is in the process of being restored. As for your second question, it really depends on how he plays he cards and who he decides to side with, it's less a matter of whether he's qualified and more a matter of how he interacts with the various kings.

If we assume Petyr started renovating, then I'd say that out of Harrenhal's five towers, two could be fully restored, and a third is in the process of being restored. As for your second question, it really depends on how he plays he cards and who he decides to side with, it's less a matter of whether he's qualified and more a matter of how he interacts with the various kings.
Sounds good to me, would you like me to list the two towers in the other section of his sheet?

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford I'm sorry to break this to you man, but Ice is unfortunately gone. Widow's Wail would be the property of House Baratheon and Oathkeeper went missing along with Brienne of Tarth and Jaime Lannister.

I assume 'House Lewis' is meant to be a custom House? Could you switch that out for a canon house from the series? I know it may seem like a minor thing, but there are tons of houses from canon that wont end up getting filled up, and creating new houses just complicates things.
Sounds good to me, would you like me to list the two towers in the other section of his sheet?
Sure, that'd be great.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford I'm sorry to break this to you man, but Ice is unfortunately gone. Widow's Wail would be the property of House Baratheon and Oathkeeper went missing along with Brienne of Tarth and Jaime Lannister.

I assume 'House Lewis' is meant to be a custom House? Could you switch that out for a canon house from the series? I know it may seem like a minor thing, but there are tons of houses from canon that wont end up getting filled up, and creating new houses just complicates things.

Sure, that'd be great.
Fixed everything you asked

Sure, that'd be great.
Oh fuck. Right. And yes. House Lewis is a House I came up with. I'll switch it into House Forrester. Thanks!

Hypnos Hypnos is there a more detailed description of what happened to all of the ASOIAF characters? I see you said that Oathkeeper "went missing along with Brienne of Tarth and Jaime Lannister", and I'd love to hear more about how the story ended in your edited universe.

Also if Stannis won, do the Seven Kingdoms worship R'hllor?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back