• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Game of Thrones RP Request

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
Hiya everyone! I suddenly got a mad hankering for Game of Thrones, and I'm hella interested in doing an RP of it once again! I'll quickly run over some stuff, since I'm really bad at that. I prefer to play males, but I can play OCs and canons, preferably doubling, and I would love a partner who can do the same! I'm a mad sucker for romance in my RPs, as well as doing some AUs (especially in GoT...if you'll do one with me where Robb doesn't die, I will love you forever. I wouldn't even have to play him or have him be in the story.) But yeah! Here's a list of some characters I'd like ya to play for me, as well as some characters I can play for you! So here it is!

Canons I would love for you to play: (From most preferred to least)
Sansa Stark (Pleeaaaase! I once searched at least three months for an RP with her, and nearly went crazy. I have no intention for that to happen again. Definitely in an AU of some kind.)
Mira (Had to look up how to spell that, been a while!) Forrester: (If you've played the Telltale series, of course. My mother insists that it can eb either an AU, or normal. Sorry about that joke, I can't help it.)
Arya Stark: (Of course, when she's older, and also in an AU.)

Canons I would love to play for you, my good lady/man (I don't judge):
Robb Stark: (My guy crush, despite the fact I'm a straight guy. Of course in an AU.)
Jon Snow: (I would gladly play this snowy boi for ya!)
Just ask me! I can probably play them (though it may take some research!)

Hey! I'd be happy to roleplay as Mira, maybe in the canon setting (that's preferable for me, though if you'd rather AU I could stretch to it ^_^)?

I kinda love all of this! I could play Sansa/Arya/Whomever. I once did an to where someone was Robb and the other Margery in an AU if that could be an interest? Anyway whichever really I would just love to RP G.O.T again with a good partner! 😊

I kinda love all of this! I could play Sansa/Arya/Whomever. I once did an to where someone was Robb and the other Margery in an AU if that could be an interest? Anyway whichever really I would just love to RP G.O.T again with a good partner! 😊
Great! Could you PM me?

Were you still looking for partners? I'm hoping to find someone up to playing Tormund (yes, I know, odd request), and I'd be happy to discuss ideas with you as far as a greater story. :) Please feel free to PM/DM/Message me if you are interested and we can hash things out.

Hiya everyone! I suddenly got a mad hankering for Game of Thrones, and I'm hella interested in doing an RP of it once again! I'll quickly run over some stuff, since I'm really bad at that. I prefer to play males, but I can play OCs and canons, preferably doubling, and I would love a partner who can do the same! I'm a mad sucker for romance in my RPs, as well as doing some AUs (especially in GoT...if you'll do one with me where Robb doesn't die, I will love you forever. I wouldn't even have to play him or have him be in the story.) But yeah! Here's a list of some characters I'd like ya to play for me, as well as some characters I can play for you! So here it is!

Canons I would love for you to play: (From most preferred to least)
Sansa Stark (Pleeaaaase! I once searched at least three months for an RP with her, and nearly went crazy. I have no intention for that to happen again. Definitely in an AU of some kind.)
Mira (Had to look up how to spell that, been a while!) Forrester: (If you've played the Telltale series, of course. My mother insists that it can eb either an AU, or normal. Sorry about that joke, I can't help it.)
Arya Stark: (Of course, when she's older, and also in an AU.)

Canons I would love to play for you, my good lady/man (I don't judge):
Robb Stark: (My guy crush, despite the fact I'm a straight guy. Of course in an AU.)
Jon Snow: (I would gladly play this snowy boi for ya!)
Just ask me! I can probably play them (though it may take some research!)
PM me? Immensely interested.

Curious - do you think you're capable of playing Baelish?

Bump! Looking for an AU! Oddly, specifically something slice of life. (I know, right? There's dragons and intrigue and I just want an RP about our characters just kind of chilling, dealing with everyday problems.)

I would looove to play Sansa or Arya for you!

I would also love it if you could play Robb or Jon for me! I have OCs for each, so it's hard to decide between them. I can pitch you my ideas for both though and you can see which interests you more!

I can't PM at this point since I'm new but hit me up if you're interested!

I would looove to play Sansa or Arya for you!

I would also love it if you could play Robb or Jon for me! I have OCs for each, so it's hard to decide between them. I can pitch you my ideas for both though and you can see which interests you more!

I can't PM at this point since I'm new but hit me up if you're interested!
Great! I can play Robb for ya! Lemme PM ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back