• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Game Of Thrones (Reign of the Mad King)

You can reserve : 3 I'll probably start on a character sheet and proper thread tomorrow. Thank you for your interest! 

cough Ser Arthur Dayne ,,or Knight of Tears [Aegon Targaryen ]if he live during mad king /??idk ,Arthur Dayne is my priority x

ty for creating the thread jc xx

Yes!! This would be an interesting thing!  But people should be verse with series or books if this were to happen, right?

The making of the Mad King is interesting...  

I'm interested! 

I'm interested. :)

I'm interested

interestd asfuck ,,we chill to claim characters /?x

The OOC and character availability thread are now up and running while I work on the main thread. Thank you for your interest and feel free to chat in the OOC and start reserving characters. 

Character sheet can be located through the link in the OOC. Go wild children. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have some Rp's running at the moment, but I can't say this hasn't piqued my interest. I'd like to play Brandon Stark, until he dies that is. After his death the rebellion starts. After this I might be able to play Eddard or Robert maybe, but I'm not 100% sure. It does looks a lot of fun.

If you want this RP to be successful you do need more people, I think. It's such a big event, it can't be done with this amount of participants. Not trying to discourage you or anything. I like the idea!

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have some Rp's running at the moment, but I can't say this hasn't piqued my interest. I'd like to play Brandon Stark, until he dies that is. After his death the rebellion starts. After this I might be able to play Eddard or Robert maybe, but I'm not 100% sure. It does looks a lot of fun.

If you want this RP to be successful you do need more people, I think. It's such a big event, it can't be done with this amount of participants. Not trying to discourage you or anything. I like the idea!

Well I'm happy to put him on reserve for a bit if you'd like. 

Yes I'm aware. If it doesn't garner more interest soon I'll probably catalog all the work I've done thus far and try it again later.  Thank you through :)  

I would be interested. Though I would really enjoy a Dance of Dragons role-play. With the Targaryen house split over control of the iron throne. 

I'd be interested in this, since I watched the last season with my parents and can get a feel for what's going on in the past (or I'll look on the Wikia if worse comes to worse) and would I be able to reserve Eddard if he isn't taken? (I have an OC put on the side if we go into the time of the first season).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back