• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Game of Thrones or Westworld?

ArcticFox

Dreamer
Hello, as the title says I'm looking for a partner or two willing to do a plot in one of those fandoms with me. I've been watching a lot of both lately and I got a craving for something in those settings. I've seen all of Game of Thrones (and would really like to erase the last 2 seasons from my mind), but I've only seen season 1 of Westworld, though I'll storm through the second one soon.

I always incorporate romances in my roleplays and usually play male characters, though this time I want to play an OC female against a canon character. I am of course all for doubling and can play any canon or OC you want me to.

I don't have many limitations, all I ask is about 2 good paragraphs and a partner that is able to handle mature themes (neither of the fandoms are really kid friendly anyway).

If you are willing to play Sandor Clegane (Game of Thrones), Hector, Lawrence or Clementine (Westworld) let me know and we can figure out a plot together.

While I can't help you out with your Westworld search, I do think I'm doing a decent mad dog with a scary helmet ;) So if you would like to work something out, I'd be happy to dust off my Sandor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back