• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Game of fire and ice. ( Plot inside)

Akira frowned, but knew well enough that she won't win this fight in her condition. So instead of thinking up a smart come back she turned to face Sean and looked into his eyes.

"Your suck a meanie...all i want is you to hug me..."

Akira said in soft a bit broken voice while staring up at her future husband with teary eyes.

Sean just loughed as looked down at his fiancee and cursed her for doing this,he realy wanted to keep annoying her but when she looked at him with teary eyes he just couldnt stop himself and hugged her tightly resting his forehead against hers"Ok,ok,thats something i can do"

"Good. actually there is one more thing. Can you get me a hot wine? it helps with cold."

Akira put on an innocent face and smiled sweetly. She was going to use the fact that she's sick to fullest. Woman didn't even plan to leave the bed today and her dear fiance was up for a rough task of taking care of her.

Sean groaned as he sat up and got dressed,seconds later he was standing in the doorframe,looking back at his beautiful princess"Just remember this for whenever im the idiot and catch a cold"he chuckled as Akira tried to keep her innocent face.It only took him a few minutes to find the kitchen and soon he entered his room with the wine and two cups"Here you go"

Akira smirked widely and carefully sat up while pushing a soft pillow behind her back for comfort. "Why, Thank you." Akira said while taking one of the cup's in her hand the smell of hot wine alone made her smirk widely. "This stuff is always the best." She said while patting a spot next to her, signalizing Sean to lie down.

He did as he was told lay down watching her closely"Yep its quite nice on cold days,but dont overdue it or else youll not only have the cold but also a hangover tommorow"he poured some into his own cup and took a sip

Akira opened her mouth to come up with a smart sentence, but remembered what had happened yesterday and shut her mouth. "Your right, i better not over do it." She said and took a sip from her own wine, the feeling of delicious hot liquid made her feel rather sleepy. Akira leaned her head against Sean's shoulder and closed her eyes in delight. "Haha...who would have thought that we would end up like this. Not too long ago was hanging above your head, holding onto the rope and trying to escape. You and father didn't even notice me."

He loughed abit as she told hin that and kissed her cheek"Well just a few days before that i thought about just not comeing here,i was ready to do everything to not merry this barbaric princess"

Akira chuckled.

"Well at least you didn't lie down on the floor for whole day playing dead in front of your father as a protest. I actually did that."

Young woman said and laughed out loud when memories came back.

e laughed with her and looked at her with an amused expression on his face"Thats definitely a new one,i should have thought of that,maybe it would have worked,but i guess my father was smart enough to only tell me one day before my departure."he got a bit more serious all of a sudden"Did they actually tell you when we are supposed to marry?I mean no one told me anything about that"

Akira frowned and looked up at Sean. "No, i don't know anything. No one told me and i was too busy with playing dead to ask." Young woman slowly pulled away and sat up. "It would be nice to know when, thought....." She said while playing with her fingers mindlessly.

he loughed as she sat up and tried to imagine her being angry with her father,when he considered what he knew of her from the earlier days,he decide that hed prefer it if hed not see her relay angry."i guess we should actualy ask someone then,for some weird reason im actually looking forward to it,could be my lovely wife but im not sure"

"Don't get full of yourself only because we get along better...." Akira pouted, her stubborn nature slowly returning. Prnicess opened her mouth to say another smart line, but she was interrupted by a loud knock on the door. "Princess? There's someone here to see you, can you please come to throne room?" Anna's voice came from other side of door making Akira frown. "Who is it?" She asked, she was not in mood for any guests at all.

"A young man names Sidric." When Akira herd his name girl quickly stood up from the bed. "I'll be there in a moment!" She yelled while getting dressed in proper clothes.

the young prince looked at her rather shocked as she slipped from his arms to get dressed as soon as she heard that name,he stood up and grabbed his clothes"Is that someone i should know?"he gets dressed as quick as possible and watches Akria still surprised how eager she is to see that man

"I'll tell you later!"

Akira yelled, feeling excited to see her friend. Young woman dashed out from the room as fast as she could, completely forgetting about the cold. She burst through the door of throne room and indeed there stood all too familiar young man.

"Sidric!"

She yelled in excitement and run to him.

"Akira! It's been so long how have you been!?"

Sidric stretched out his arms and hugged the girl tightly when as she run into his chest, warping her legs around his waist and burring her face in mans neck. it's been so long since she last saw her old friend, woman just couldn't hold back her excitement.

Sean walked into the throne room a few seconds after her and he definitely disliked what he just saw,Akira,his future wife,was burring her face in another mans neck,he coughed to get their attention"Hello there,i guess you must be Sedric?"his voice sounded cold,but he wanted to atleast be polite

Akira pulled away from Sidric, but still kept her hand warped around him.

"yes...I'm really close friends with Akira. Who might you be?"

Sidric looked down at Akira and she smiled awkwardly.

"He is the one who i wrote you about, the guy who i am forced to marry."

She explained and Sidric nodded.

"So your that asshole she told me about. i will tell you this then, you stand no chance of getting her."

Akiras face grew stern, she couldn't help but be surprised when Sidric suddenly pulled her to him. The situation was getting awkward and very uncomfortable.

sean looked at him with an raised eyebrow that was already twitching and in his mind he cursed Akira for writing that letter and not telling him about it earlier"Ok lets just pretend you didnt say that and that you acted nicer.I think your information is abit outdated on our case Sedric.The two of us are getting along pretty well by now and im not realy in the mood for a joker like you"

Sedric frowned, clearly not feeling satisfied. He was about to say something,but Akira spoke up first.

"Um...Sedric, can was talk for a moment?" She said while pulling on friends sleeve. When Sedric looked back down at her he smiled sweetly.

"Of course." Akira returned his smile and looked up at her fiance. "We will be back soon." She said while already walking away with Sedric following close behind.

Sean looked at them as they left him alone in the room,he was actually jealous now,he just hoped that hed atleast apologize once Akira explained the changed situation to him.After afew minutes he was allready walking circles as he was geting impationt with his fiancee

It took Akira quite a while to explain everything and get Sedric to understand the situation. at first he refused to listen, but soon enough he understood. Akira sighed with relieve and returned to thrown room with not too happy Sidric following close behind her.

"If you will hurt her, you will answer to me. Akira is my cousin after all. So dare to hurt her and i will chop off your head."

Sidric said in stern voice, making Akira sigh.

"You could have apologized...." She said while poking his side with her elbow.

Sean looked at him with a mixture of amusement and relive,he actually prevented himself from giveing thos stubborn guy a stupid answer to his thread and instead chuckled as Akira poked his side"I guess Akira isnt only telling me what to do then?"he smiled at Sedric and extended his hand"And what if she is the one that hurts me?"

"Then you better be prepared, because if she will, then it's going to be a bloodshed."

Sedric said while taking Sean's and shaking it. Akira frowned at both of them who suddenly seemed to get along just fine.

"You guys are the wor-" She didn't finish her sentence as everything around her started to spin...

"I'm dizzy..." She murmured before falling down on the floor, unconscious. Running while having a high fever was clearly not the smartest decision she had made.

Sean quickly picked her up and shock his head"Shes such a stuborn idiot"he murmured under his breath as he walked torwards ther room holding onto her"Im sorry Sedric but it seams like your dear cousin over did it once more,ill give my best to make sure that she stays put for once so that she can recover.Could you send the doc to my room for her?"Sedric nodded and went to fetch the doctor while Sean carefully placed Akira in his bed

With a low groan girl opened her eyes, her head hurt and it felt like she was asleep for forever. She was laying on soft matters and was warped in warm blankets that felt heavy for her.

"What happened...my head..."

She mumbled, poor thing didn't even have enough strength to wake up properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back