• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Game of fire and ice. ( Plot inside)

Katrina

Hello!
A war between two supernatural clans has lasted for forever. Two people from different nations were fated to stop the endless fight by their marriage, however things don't go as smoothly as everyone hoped. How can they stop the war if they hate each other before even meeting in person? But who knows, there is only one step from hate to love. The question is, will they take it?

Sean was shouting at his father as he just could not belive what he just heard,his father wants to use him to end the war!He was supposed to marry the doughter of the other clan,he just could not get his head around that as he spent his entire life so far,training to exterminate the other clan and now his father just wants to end it?Yet his father kept his cool and informed his hot headed son that his future wife is supposed to be a lovely woman.Sean just shakes his head at that and turns to leave as his father speaks up again"You will leave this hoise and travel to jer clans castle,there youll behave like a worthy heir of my clan and you will marry her!"his fathers voice was harsh and so he was forced to travel andeet this woman

"Princess, please come out." Akiras servant Anna begged as she tried to open the door to girl's room, however the door was locked and princess refused to come out. "Go away Anna! I won't step out from this room!Even if you drag me out from here with force i won't marry that stupid prince!" Akira yelled while pushing her sofa against the door. She smirked satisfied as she walked back to window and threw out the rope she stole from one of guards. 'I won't marry him even if i have to run for it.' Akira took a deep breath before climbing on the windowsill. "But princess! He will be here any moment!" Anna yelled from other side of door. Akira only smirked and grabbed the rope tightly. Quickly she made her way down the wall. Her escaping plan went by well till she heard voices coming from below her. Akira looked down and saw her father talking to a unknown young man. 'Oh..crap!'

Sean stood outside of the small palace,he wore his best set of armor and his sword hung by his side as he talked to the old man that was supposed to be his stepfathernsoon.He tried to play the polite little prince but with each passing second the man annoyed him more."Im sorry my honoured lord,but it was a long journy and by now im tired and hungry..."he planned to use this to retire to his chambers but the old man just paded his back"Splendid you shall have dinner with my doughter then!"the prince shivered at the thought as the old man walked torwards his doughters chambers,not careing about Seans protests

Akira stayed still watching both her father and what seemed to be her future husband. When both of them walked inside the castle young woman sighed with relieve and continued her way down. When she finally reached ground Akira quickly sneaked off to stables. Akira smirked in trump when, but just when she was about to take her horse a low cough came from behind her. Akira turned around her and sighed when she saw Anna and few guards standing there. "Looks like we are going hard way..." She murmured.

15 long minutes later....

"Let me go! I'm your princess, you can't do this to be, it's an order! Let go!"

Akira kicked, punched and fought with everything she got as three guards pushed her towards dinning hall where her father and future husband was waiting.

"No!no! no! NO!"

She yelled as guards pushed girl inside the hall.

The young man looked up as he heared muffled sounds fron the hallway and only seconds later a young woman was pushed inside.She mostly seamed angry and it didnt take long for Sean to figure out that thsi must be the the princess,obviously wanting the marrige just as much as he does.Her father grabed her shoulders and lead her torwards the table seating jer opposite to the prince.he then quietly left the room,as he hoped the two heirs would get along.Sean looked at her with the dislike all over his face"So i am supposed to marry someone like you?"

Akira looked over at prince with disgust, sure he was young and good looking, but she didn't care about that. All princess could think about was how much she didn't want to marry him. "And your my 'husband'." She eyed him carefully before continuing. "Bullshit, your pitiful." She said angrily and stood up from her seat. "I'm not going to waist my time on you." Akira spat and was about to leave the room, but for some reason the door was locked. "Are you kidding me!?" She yelled and tried to open the door, but it didn't budge. Akira was stuck in the same room as prince.

He looked at her with an amuset expression on his face"Looks like your father expected you tonrun.Here is the thing,we obviously hate each other and id run back home and forget about this,but apperantly our elders want peace so badly that i have to marry someone unworthy such as you"he shock his head once more"And sadly they ordered this marrige and i have to bey them"

Akira looked back at prince, feeling utterly annoyed. "You can do as you please, but i rather go to war than marry you." Princess walked to one of near by windows and smirked when it wasn't locked. "I will do everything it takes to get rid of you, believe me when i say so.." She said and climbed out, just before the window grew a huge oak tree. Akira easily climbed on it's branch and moved down the tree till she reached the ground. She smirked, feeling proud of herself, but her smirk was wiped off of her face when the same low cough came from behind her. "Not again." She murmured.

The prince had walked over to the window behind her as he was rather amused by this whole thing and wanted to see what would happen to her.As he saw the princess reach the ground he noticed several guides that simply picked her up again and soon she was in the same room again.with a huge grin he lloked at her"Well you dont seam to be too good at runing away"he looked at her and simply felt superior to her

Akira glared up at prince and huffed angrily. "Whatever..." She said while slumping down in seat before the table. Not caring what everyone thinks she put her legs up at table and made herself more comfortable. Manners had never been her strong side. 'If i can't get away then i will just annoy him till he leaves.' Akira smirked at her thought as she relaxed.

He looked in horror as this young 'lady' seated herself at the table and walked torwards her and pushed her legs of the table"Atleast try to behave"he was getting annoyed by her allready and he just couldnt imagine how to deal with her."Have you never been tought proper manner?"he sighed"I guess thats fiting for such a babaric clan".He grined at her,hopeing to scare her off

Sly smirk played on Akira's lips as prince was getting annoyed with her. 'Short tempered...good, very good. I will piss him off sooner than i thought.'

Akira couldn't help but smile at the thought however her smile disappeared when prince mentioned her clan, if there was something she was proud of then it was her people. Quickly she jumped out from her seat and charged right at prince, knocking him over on the ground and straddled his waist. Quickly girl grabbed her silver dagger and pointed it at princes neck. "I will ask of you to respect my clan. I don't give a shit what you say about me, however keep your mouth shut about my people if you want to survive."

Sean looked up at the princess and couldnt contain his smile as she was threatening him."Ah you realy reacted like a grown up just now,im sure your clan would appreciate it if youd be the reason for a failed peace"he shock his head as she hesitated for a second"After all this is exactly what ypur clan wants you to do,right?"as she was distracted he quickly threw her off him and stood up watching her closely

Akira growled in annoyance. She couldn't stand the fact that he was right and she didn't even have a smart come back to his words. She stood up from floor and dusted herself off. "True they want peace, but don't forget that your people want the same. As much as i hate you i can't screw this up for them." She sighed bitterly and turned her back to leave. This time the door wasn't locked and she stormed out from the dinning hall, feeling furious.

The prince couldnt help but lough at the stubborn princess and he even found himself thinking of her as brave.He soon left the hall after her,movring into a small room and he actually enjoyed the little comfort it offered.Only minutes later it was knocking at the door and he just prayed that it was not his host or his future wife

"Your crazy! I swear! That is too far!" Akira yelled from all her might as guards under her fathers orders pushed her to princes room. One of guards knocked and when door opened she was pushed inside the room and it didn't matter how much she was screaming, kicking and refusing to enter. "Have a good night your highness...." One of guards bowed to prince who seemed as shocked as princess herself. "Oh hell no!" Akira yelled and was about to run for the exit, but door shut behind her and sound of lock turning echoed through the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
The prince was honestly shocked as the guards shoved her inside and his first instinct was to kick her out,but theyd just bring her back and he soon accepted that he has to live with that.Currently his princess was still trying to get out.He coughed abit to make hisnpresence known"Calm down they wont let you leave and its not like im enjoying your presence"he sat down in a chair watching his future wife "Are you allways this hot headed?"

Akira frowned and turned to face her future husband. "If i would be enjoying your presents i wouldn't be trying to get out of here, si guess we have something in common." Young princess gave up on trying to open the door and sighed loudly. She leaned against the door and pulled her knee's closer to you. "Looks like we're stuck...." She murmured, feeling annoyed about her fathers decision.

He looked at her with a raised eyebrow"And it took you that long to figure it out?"he watched as the princess was allready annoyed again"How about this,neither of us has a real choice in this so we mightaswell play along"he stood up looking down at the princess"I just want to get away from your father he is not gonna stop with stuff like this"

Akira raised an eyebrow at prince when he stood up. She pushed her body up from the floor while still leaning against the door. "And what do you have in mind? What do you mean by play along?" Girl grew suspicious as he came to stand before her, honestly girl felt nervous and insecure when he closed in on her. Knowing that she was locked up in bedroom with him didn't help her to calm down.

"Its quite simole realy,we pretend to get along if anyone else is around and then well be left alone untill the wedding atleast"he sighed"And a wedding of this scale takes alot of time to organise...."he winked at you,hopeing to atleast buy himself some time if your father would think we get along

"Maybe your right...." Akira sighed and stepped away from him. "But for now we are not in public, so if you will dare to come closer to me than two meters during the night i will cut off your balls and feed them to dogs." Princes said while getting in the bed and crawling under covers. She made herself comfortable in soft matters, not bothering to even look at her future husband.

He shivered as she made her thread and didnt want to find out if it was a empty one,he caeefully entered the bed on the other side and didnt even dare to go under the covers,despite of that he soon feel asleep,maybe because of the exhausting travel and started snoring not long after that

Akira felt warm and comfortable. But it was not the warmth of covers, young woman slowly opened her eyes only to see that she wasn't sleeping on pillows, instead her head rested on mans chest. Girls eyes widened when she felt warm weight on her waist. Hesitantly she looked down and saw an arm tightly warping around her. "W-what the!?" She nearly yelled and pulled away as fast as she could. Akira nearly fell out from bed thanks to force she was using to get away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back