[Game] Kill the MegaBoss!

(Mk.)
(Note: Ginky, sorry if you took offense at my earlier post. I swear I only meant that I was worried that the little macs would be worried they would side with the boss-no malicious thoughts intended)

Last edited:
Hello, this seems alright. I think I'll pop in and do one thing, for now:

This is the Coin of Providence, a curio with unusual power. Every once in a while, you can flip the coin to bend fate towards one of two certain directions. But fate, as always, can be unpredictable, and you have no control over which direction it decides to take. That's where the fun comes from, of course...
3OgwuDD.png

CLXszCo.png

You know, I hear GearBlade loves to have Lady Luck interfere with his battles, so I don't think he'll mind at all if I flip this coin for his latest move. Just once.
You don't mind, do you, buddy? Because it's already in the air... and Hyperlink4 Hyperlink4 will tell us which side it lands on. I trust him to not fudge it.

Critical Coin Toss: The MegaBoss, enjoying a game of chance, flips the coin eagerly....gasping in fear as it shows up as heads.
[Megaboss HP] 5,113 / 10,000

MegaBoss attacks his latest attacker, official clown business official clown business , as well as GearBlade654 GearBlade654 with a charged beam attack!
Out of commission for 2 attacks!

OBJECTION!
The explosions generated by the lasers were small in diameter!
I was nowhere near Jakelad at the time, instead staying away from the arena and calling down attacks!
Therefore, the megaboss is a cheater and is ugly!

Objection: That was an example of how powerful beams can be, they CREATE explosions when they hit the ground. Also, in this scenario, we're all in close proximity, the MegaBoss couldn't afford one of those fancy giant ones with actual entrances and exits.

Aren't you supposed to be out of commission?: In any case, yes.
[Megaboss HP] 4,987 / 10,000

(not having any fun with this, so whoever the heck wants to take over can, I'm unwatching)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back