Tech Game Discussion?

HannaTheHippy

~ ハンナ ~
To get the topic/thread rolling, I wanted to discuss Don't Starve. I don't have it on Steam, but console is just as fun!

5e9bff20c57e3cb48babd47546b936508ef3aa801a0f49cbf64c390136374208.jpg

I wanted to discuss it because it's really fun, and I guess we could exchange tips or something ??

What's the farthest you've got in one game before? What are some crazy experiences?
I got around 60 something days. The craziest experience I had was when a moose goose came the same day that hounds came, and I lead them both into beefalo. The beefalo won haha.

Right now I'm attempting to find Maxwell's door (first time) so I can
A) Find Wes
B) Complete adventure mode or something

That's all, just wanted to make a pointless thread about games. Feel free to add to my Don't Starve discussion, or chat about other games !

Even if I've already seen this kind of thread on the forum, I don't mind participating,
i love don't starve, even if sometimes it's really hard to be well prepared, I took the girl who set fire everywhere, it was useful in case of problems, not really in case of survival.

a lot of food was burned, the worst part was that it was accidental, my button was stuck.

speaking of games, I'm waiting for "flipping death" from Zoink games studio, it seems to be very close to stick it to the man.

Last edited:
Ooh, I usually play her for things like not having to worry about light, or the old librarian with the book for getting things done faster. Both are fun to use.

Speaking of Flipping Death, I think I've heard a little bit about it. It's to do with a version of the Grim Reaper and ghosts, right?

FlyingDemon FlyingDemon

Ooh, I usually play her for things like not having to worry about light, or the old librarian with the book for getting things done faster. Both are fun to use.

Speaking of Flipping Death, I think I've heard a little bit about it. It's to do with a version of the Grim Reaper and ghosts, right?

FlyingDemon FlyingDemon
Yeah, the game seems so fun with the death puns and general ambiance, there is some gameplay of it on Youtube, along with the trailers for the switch and ps4.

Yeah, the game seems so fun with the death puns and general ambiance, there is some gameplay of it on Youtube, along with the trailers for the switch and ps4.

Oooh, I just googled pictures of it, I'll probably watch a trailer or too. It looks really fun. When does it release?

Oooh, I just googled pictures of it, I'll probably watch a trailer or too. It looks really fun. When does it release?
I don't know at all, and that, it's infortunate.

this is one of few gameplay from Youtube, i share it if anyone are curious about the game.

and the second:

Last edited:
Hello there! Just wanted to give a quick tip, for future reference threads discussing topics of games, anime-manga, tv shows and movies are supposed to be made on the subforum Below:

Entertainment

Thank you, and happy roleplaying! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back