• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gaia, the Lonely Skies (OOC)

Characters
Here
AAAAAAAAAA. Sorry about that.

College is so fun when you're hit with the sudden realization that you don't enjoy what you're doing at all and you're headed straight to a career where that's the only thing you'll be doing.

I'll be able to post something up tonight.

StorybookParagon StorybookParagon Glad you're back, and deeply sorry that you're in college.

A question about the guard: does he seem actively scared of the non-humans, or just kind of awkward/uncomfortable?

College is so fun when you're hit with the sudden realization that you don't enjoy what you're doing at all and you're headed straight to a career where that's the only thing you'll be doing.

Definitely a dreadful situation. ^^ Hopefully you're able to course correct?

Ooh, also--you said the fields were dug up, but it didn't look like claws. Can I look to see if there are any footprints or marks from tools? Would that be investigation?

StorybookParagon StorybookParagon Glad you're back, and deeply sorry that you're in college.

A question about the guard: does he seem actively scared of the non-humans, or just kind of awkward/uncomfortable?
Just generally uncomfortable.

Definitely a dreadful situation. ^^ Hopefully you're able to course correct?
Ye. Just need to finish the semester out and start poking into other fields.

Ooh, also--you said the fields were dug up, but it didn't look like claws. Can I look to see if there are any footprints or marks from tools? Would that be investigation?
Investigation, DC 13.

Don't worry about it! And I hope you'll be able to change courses, as Sparkling Zombie said.

I'll be making a post tomorrow and I hope I can think of something then. The mind doesn't like it when it's 11:30 PM and it can't fall asleep.

I'm wondering if the other two are still here. Right now it's starting to look like it's just me and felis. An arcane trickster and four element monk duo is not the most ideal 2 person party.

I’m sorry I haven’t gotten any alerts for this. Honestly thought it had died. Sadly I joined another game that’s taking most my attention so I’m going to drop out. Sorry.

I’m sorry I haven’t gotten any alerts for this. Honestly thought it had died. Sadly I joined another game that’s taking most my attention so I’m going to drop out. Sorry.
Oh, that's too bad. Thanks for letting us know, though, and see you in another game one day, hopefully!

I would like to see if my character knows the creature that Junior Jacob Junior the Second described. I have no idea what kind of roll I'll need though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back