• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gaia, the Lonely Skies (OOC)

Characters
Here
List o' Links

StorybookParagon

Mattering Not
An OOC thread for character sheets, discussions, questions, and super secret but totally not evil-ish plans.

• You are adventurers meeting a Foolhardy Elf in Brookvale to raid a tiny hoard deep in the woodlands. "A chance for fun and profit," He says, fancying himself an opportunistic expedition leader. Others know him better as a chronic tax evader assembling a motely crew of... any he can find really to delve into the woods and pay for his crippling debt.

Oh yes, he has heard about the giant monster roaming through the woods ever since the dragons left, but that's not going to stop him and his plucky crew from going in anyways. What's an adventure without danger anyways?

Bonus: The Foolhardy Elf has paid you in advance, giving you 10gp extra to spend when creating your character. Where he got the gold, he won't tell you.

Campaign: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/gaia-the-lonely-skies-brookvale-brigade-campaign.503346
    • Ilikepie Ilikepie , a Free-Spirited and Prideful Liar.
    • Felis Felis , a Forthright and Frugal Fist-fighter.
    • Ian Temero Ian Temero , an Anxious and Shy Pacifist.
    • Ness Ness , an Impulsive and Self-Assured Gentleman.

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't posted yet, I've had a bit of a situation the past week (family drama would be an understatement) and it's still hard for me to find a time and spot to sit down and write. Just to make sure, our characters are introducing themselves because they didn't really get to know each other before their new employer whisked them away, right? My mind is all over the place, so I don't trust my reading comprehension right now 😅

don't worry everyone is nervous about being the first one to post something so we are off to a slow start.

Don't worry. Just gives me time to procrastinate plan your demise. And ye, Felis Felis your employer is currently barrelling through the forest like a middle aged father being late to pick up their child from middle school.

Looks like Darkness is going to go first in whatever encounter the dm has planed unless Willow gets a nat 20.

Hi D.! *waves merrily*

To the Gaia crew - Hi there! I'm Dannigan, a lifelong role-player and big fan of RP Nation. =)

If you don't mind a little AFHD-fueled curiosity, how is it you're playing without Character sheets?

I hope your game is long-lasting and fun!

Honor and fun,
Dannigan =)

Hi D.! *waves merrily*

To the Gaia crew - Hi there! I'm Dannigan, a lifelong role-player and big fan of RP Nation. =)

If you don't mind a little AFHD-fueled curiosity, how is it you're playing without Character sheets?

I hope your game is long-lasting and fun!

Honor and fun,
Dannigan =)
Hey Dannigan! Long time no see! We got character sheets. They just either pmed, or like mine, posted in the interest check. Or both. Probably to be gathered in a spot somewhere for easy reference. I'm in the second group. So I'm not entirely sure yet.

yeah all the sheets are on the interest check. Just copied my character pic over here and 100% the reason her familiar in the rp is a rat is because of this pic.

1635647207892.png

Ah! Cool beans! I think I was thrown off by this:

An OOC thread for character sheets, discussions, questions, and super secret but totally not evil-ish plans.
Thank you both for explaining! =)

I didn't even know that there was an OOC yet. I've read the post and what the Alchemist said and I think lazy is not the right word. Uninterested might be a better one. I have work in a bit and then I'll be streaming but I'll see if I can't get a post done by tonight. Also, if I read it right, we are to do our rolls in the OOC right?

Darkness is fine with any option just waiting on what ness and ian decide and worth noting Darkness is the one that is short enough that kobold tunnels are not a problem for. The advantage of playing a size small character.

Finne, too, is waiting to see what the others have to say and will go along with the majority vote. Though she might personally favor finding an option C (for the reason she said and because a direct confrontation doesn't sound that appealing to her either), I'd only have her push the suggestions she made if no one can agree on what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back