• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Gabe's Fancy Interest Thread

Gabe

Deer Lord
dp5Wdrb.png

Told you it was fancy.

Hello! I'm Gabe, and I'm looking for someone fun to roleplay with! I play pretty much anything except fandoms(I don't know how to insert myself on them, sorry T_T), I usually play fantasy and futuristic, but I love me some modern styled RP.
Rules
(More like guidelines, but you get the gist)
•I play MxF pairings for romance RPs. I prefer to play as a male character, but I can play a female one as well, if the need arises.
•No god-modding or Mary Sues, conflict is the best thing to improve writing.
•Please no one-liners, I like to read!
•I play on wherever, either threads or PMs, Discord or even letters.
•I'm pretty much open to any plots!

So yeah! If you want to roleplay with me (I'm honored, by the way), reply here or PM me! I'll be happy to talk to you!
See ya!​

Last edited:
Gabe Gabe
Hello~! I'm interested, you can read my intro on my partner search. Lists some of my characters that I rp. A couple males and few females. I play more female than male. I also have discord.

Anyone wanna help me with my story? Its supernatural high school romance story

Oh hey!!
I love darker, grittier love stories.
If maybe you’d wanna write, let me know!!

First off, love the fancy, well done. And second off, hi, I'm Makenzie. I've been role-playing for about seven years. I'm pretty chill and always happy to work up new ideas. So if you wanna, pm me!

Hi, Gabe! I feel like I fit the rules pretty well as I tend to write about 2-4 paragraphs, i prefer the female role (although, I'm not opposed to playing as a male), and have lots of starter ideas! PM me if you're interested, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back