• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern g l o r y & g o r e

nymphadora.

𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙬𝙗𝙤𝙮.
tumblr_n1f2umUXSc1rll6nlo1_500.jpg
G L O R Y & G O R E

w e ' r e;
the supernatural and humans have always co-existed with each other in harmony, the human went along with their lives without knowing that the supernatural existed. since the 1400s, the supernatural lived in the shadows with some of their own living as a human. during the industrial revolution, a grand master vampire known as vladimir romanov grew in power as he climbed his way through the human's political system, defeating those who were weak and sucking their life out of their puny bodies to those who dare oppose him. vladimir soon began to own every living thing, from the tiny houses peasants lived in to the grand factories that ran through the night. he owned it all, and the downfall of humanity began.

the dark ages soon clouded over the country and vampires ruled with an iron fist with vladimir as it's ruler. he craved for power and he was going to make sure he had every last drop. but before vladimir could finish his drink, his son alexander declared war on his father and stabbed him in the heart. it was everything alexander didn't want to do to his father, he knew he was a good man but evil got the better of him. alexander started his own family and restored humanity once again, removing any evidence of the dark ages from the human's history and the existences of the supernatural.

but now it's 2017 in new york and with the help of one of his fellow followers, vladimir has risen from the dead and is ready to take the world again with his bony grip, and destroy humanity for once and for all. a group of six roommates with their own abilities take on the task to save the world from chaos.

will you be able to save humanity or risk expose the truth?

t h e;
the vampire - female - taken by nymphadora. nymphadora.

the siren - male - open

the werewolf - female - open

the fae - male - open

the zombie - female - open

the witch - male - open

-----

vladimir's army - multiple species - open to all

g l a d i a t o r s;
so i accidentally fell into a deep hole of fall out boy videos and the video 'a little less sixteen candles...' really inspired me to make a supernatural rp. this rp is about a group of young adults living together in an apartment who find out that vladimir romanov has been resurrected back to life and has a major craving to get revenge of the human and supernatural race. i expect this to be detailed rp so about 2-2 paragraphs with detail. drama will ensue and there will be a lot of action etc. my co-gm is boyguro boyguro and if you fuck with her, you fuck with me, capsisce? if you have any questions, comments, concerns please let me know! there will be more info once i have the rp running and people will be able to apply to be apart the antagonists army.

GO HAND IN HAND
AKg2px9.jpg

Last edited:
like lowkey getting vibes from siren and witch with this hella aesthetic fc

this fc got so many ig posts. he's legit got over 4k. im dying

Tbh I'm really feeling the fae but idk if he should be the traditional dark, manipulative fae or the butchered disney version

Tbh I'm really feeling the fae but idk if he should be the traditional dark, manipulative fae or the butchered disney version
they both sound really good?? i would go for the dark one thou.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back