• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom GᖇIᗰᗰ ᗯᗩᖇᏕ

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Poe L. Kuma

Patiently waiting for the rounds to begin when a camera suddenly entered the waiting room and started going around getting a good look at all the contestants.When his turn came around the only thing he did was just smile and way. Afterward, the the first round was set to begin all those taking part left the room. It seems one of them had a pet and let it run around the room with what seemed to be a friend to watch over it. It was fun to watch until the match started laughing at it until it was under control .

The first round of the tournament was entertaining and surprising. All of the fighters seem to have done their best random person falling out of the sky. After the first round was finished Poe headed to the arena with the other second-round competitors' briefcases in hand. Walking down the hallway to the area Poe received a message. But instead of looking at it, he decided to read it afterward not wanting it to brother himself with it. It probably wasn’t worth his time and one of his many colleagues was more than up to the challenge of handling it. Walking past the winner of the first round. “Congratulations on the win.An nice entrance.”Waving goodbye as he went on his way

All of round two players had entered the ring. The announcer got the crowd ready for the next round as he finished his speech. The Arena turns into a bunch of floating platforms of different heights with floating stairs connecting them and pillars of water between all of them. Poe ended up on one of the bottom platforms. As soon as the state was that all of them competitive started fighting. Poe could hear fighting going on above him. Until the person who was on the bottom platform came up to greet him with two axes in hand. Poe acknowledged his opponent and he greeted him with a “Hay there.” The twin-axed man wasted no time attacking. In response Poe opened up his briefcase revealing a shield the size of his chest. Poe then blocked the barrage of the man's attacks. A buzzing sound then went off shortly after that. Poe looked at his opponent.
That’s one.”The Man pressed the attack. But the more he attacked the shield started turning light blue and then another buzzing sound went off. Poe looked up at the other platforms above him.” That's two “. His opponent had enough yelling out charging Poe.
“Who cares“.Poe then trips the man causing him to fall off the platform with Poe using him as a cushion landing on the ground floor. Immediately knocking him out picking himself up and looking down at the man and walking away to find his next opponent. “You should my unconscious friend.” Going up to one of the higher platforms where he saw two people fighting each other and they were not looking well. Not wasting any time talking to them Poe put all of his strength behind his shield pushing them both into a pillar of water turning a knob on the back of the shield and touching it with the face of the shield electrifying it. Stopping for a moment he thinks to himself there should only be three more including me. Just then a body fell from above him almost hitting him. A rather large man with claws on his hands with metal claws on his hands showed up. “So, you're the only thing standing between me and the prize right now. Sorry pal but I’ll try to make this quick for you.” He then charges him The metal cloth still fresh with the blood of his previous opponent. “One charge deserves another at this point right “.Poe then turns the shield to full power charging the oversized man. The shield's face starts changing turning into a Lance when the two crosses each other audible sound of lightning crackling could be heard. When the dust settled Poe had received a large claw mark on his right arm and the larger man was on the ground with electricity still going throughout his body the final buzzer sounded it off ending the round. Is there arena went back to normal Poe looked around at the crowd while they were cheering at the dramatic and an exciting finish to get the crowd back in a festive mood. He spots a bunch of Atlas military members around the area. Assuming that’s the thing he received a message about. Retrieving the briefcase and putting the shield back into it. Looking at his injury got a little upset he whispered to himself .” I guess that’s what I get for not using my regular weapon .” As he went back to the waiting room with his hist held up high the entire time he was in view of the crowd.

Nothingness Nothingness
Ganryu Ganryu

Azul Berus
Sitting back to digest her snack Azul sighed contentedly and settled in to watch the first few matches while working on maybe starting to build up the willpower to possibly head down to the sign up desk. When she was definitely about to get up her scroll pinged instead, while Azul was technically off duty high level alerts still came through. Pulling out her scroll she pulled up the message expecting some local mall cop to be panicking over someone accidentally or deliberately huffing some Dust and sneezing a fireball, instead she sat up as she read that a spectator had been murdered by some armoured nutjob and Sophia had already cornered the suspect. "Such a lovely festival" Azul spat as she ran off.

Joining up with a backup squad of soldiers Azul caught up with Sophia and the killer in the back of the cafe. "Sophia, got a real one here have we?" Sighing at the hysterical laughter she all but gave up hope on this not being a tiresome endeavour. "Sorry but we don't think of catching a psycho killer as minuscule, you could reduce the magnitude of the paperwork by coming quietly instead of making a mess." From her sides she draw a pair of hooked swords one with a bright white blade and the other verdant green. With one hand she waved the rank and file security to stand back, this sort of nutjob probably wouldn't have any qualms about going after them even if it meant ignoring the two serious fighters.

Tarot of Death Tarot of Death Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Interactions: Open
Interactions: IG42 IG42 Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

@s: None

Turic Yusif

Turic stood in a ready position, his hand on his sword and ready to draw. The cold and bright green of Turic's eyes flowed out of his eyelets, a slow breathing could be heard through the light echo of his helmet and armor. His tail swayed menacingly from side to side, the layered armored skin flowed rigidly in the air, showing both its limited flexibility but also it's durability. As Turic was about to speak, a new contender joined the standoff. The girl, a very
notable Faunus with her reptilian tail, looked even younger then the first girl who had so rudely kicked down the door he was sleeping against. As the new girl talked about how the group did not see the murder of some random, miniscule, Turic scoffed. The idea of a life as meaningless as the one he ended having any kind of impact on the two girls who stood in front of him made him see them as weak. He felt as though they were too easy to push pins into their minds. Their true nature may not be this and it may just be their job, but Turic disregarded the thought and only saw them as one thing. Pushovers. Groveling idiots. Weaklings. They were underneath him and he was sure to make it known to them and everyone around them.

As the new girl waved back the standard security, Turic smiled under his helmet knowing full and well it wouldn't save the poor lives any more than a few seconds. Of course, he wouldn't directly attack them but, so be it if they got killed in the end.

"You know, you people are something else. I am psycho? I gave the guy plenty of chances, even disengaged the argument and what does he do? Go and get himself killed. I mean, what do you even do with those type of people? Guy was an idiot. An arrogant and unbearable ass as well."

As Turic talked on his actions in the coliseum, he slipped his tail closer and closer to a bag of flower. Wrapping his tail around the bag as tight as possible, he made sure not to move just yet. His mind laid out the plan to him in seconds. With him making sure it was what he wanted to do, he acted on it in a heartbeat. Throwing the bag towards the doorway where his two main opponents stood, he let the flour tear open the bag and throw a thin mist of flour into the air, giving some slight obscurity to him. Then as soon as the flour was blown into the air, Turic drew his sword and lunged at the snake tailed girl, his sword ready to pierce forward as it was held parallel to his hip. The steel held fast and Turic's two hands gripped the handle furiously as near sprinted towards the girl, hoping to catch her off guard.

1658535666173.png
Buc Irons
Sitting quietly, he let the rude man speak his part before once more completely ignoring him. "Well met, Hannah Maria von Hochfeldschloss," he said, though he did not immediately give his own name. "If you know who you are going to fight, and how they fight, that is half the battle. Do something unexpected, and you will win any fight against them." Then his name was called, it was the third round already and he hadn't even seen the first two fights. "These kids now a days sure do work fast." he thought aloud as he looked towards the tunnel to see the victor of the previous round come through.

"I will be seeing you in the Victor's Round, Hanna Maria von Hochfeldschloss." he said as he got up from the bench he had been sitting on. He had his helmet tucked under one arm, and he carried his greatsword with a practiced ease in his free hand. "However, allow me to show you how we few Huntsman fight." And with that, he strode off, through the tunnel towards the awaiting fight.

He paid the crowd as much attention as he had the man wearing the strange helmet as he took his place in the center circle of the arena. As names were given to faces for the assembled masses, he placed his greatsword point down onto the hard floor and placed his helm on his head with one hand. With a soft hiss click of internal seals locking into place, his visor flickered into blue life. Casually looking around, his helm's display locked on each of his opponents. Aura present, no manifestation it read for all of them, alongside their names. Normally it was to identify who else was a Hunter while in the thick of fighting, but here it was only useful for spotting a cheater. Reinhold Nebelsturrm, Aura present, no manifestation. That name rang a bell. Turning his helmed and antlered head to focus on the name that had appeared, he saw a large red headed man that looked very much like the one that Hannah girl pointed out. He, like Buc, was armed with a two handed sword, though this one was much longer than Buc's. Reinhold noticed him looking, and nodded his head in a modest display of manners which Buc returned in kind.

As the arena transformed around him, he placed both hands casually on his sword, as if he were not flanked by the zone of ice on his left and the zone of fire on his right that had risen behind him. If they could see into his helmet, his expression would almost perfectly match his posture, though the ever present glare did foil it slightly. By all appearances, he looked like a well armored old man that was about to get the stuffing kicked out of him by his much younger opponents. Oh how wrong they were.

As the horn blared for the start of the round, he grasped the hilt of his sword in both hands and kicked the point to immediately get it spinning. 'Montate' he thought absent mindedly to himself as he named the stance that was made for dealing with multiple opponents. The first that approached him was a girl in her late teens waving a maul above her head like a loon. His blade arched down at an angle towards her, crushing through her guard and hitting her squarely in the forehead with the flat of his blade. He spun away as she dropped heavily to the floor.

His next opponent was a burly middle aged man equipped with what could have only been home built brass knuckles with some sort of pistol attachment slapped on. This one would prove to be more difficult, as he slipped behind a pillar of stone, never letting his blade slow. A round smacking into the blade of Cwellere Efennes and the plethora of stone chips shattering off his cover told him that it was an automatic pistol the man had attached to his brass knuckles. Personally he'd have put something that accentuated the close range prowess the man thought he had, like a shotgun. But they were not his weapons. Slipping once more out of cover, he rushed man as he fumbled with a cartridge to reload his weapon instead of pressing the attack. It took two blows to fell that giant, one to the back of the knees and another to the back of the head.

That was two, that meant that there were six left, including himself. Turning to face his next opponent, he saw that there was in fact only one left, after he dispatched his current opponent. Reinhold was breathing heavily, not from exertion but from adrenaline. Buc noticed that there was one other unconscious fool near Reinhold, and another two that appeared to have knocked each other unconscious. No, wait, one of them was groaning, but also had an 'X' squarely placed over their portrait.

"Give an old man a moment to catch his breath." He shouted, stopping the spinning of Cwellere Efennes and bringing it to rest on his shoulder. "I am sorry. I am not as young as I once was."

"Do not worry, old timer. Age has clearly not dulled your skills."

"So it would seem, but it has certainly taken the air from my lungs. Thank you, I am ready now."
And with that, Buc entered into a traditional dueling stance, hilt held at waist height in both hands with blade extended upwards, Reinhold doing the same. For a moment, they stood like that, facing each other down, daring the other to move. It was Reinhold that moved first, as he dashed across the barren no man's land that was the center of the arena. Meanwhile, Buc slipped into the fog of fire melting ice.

There was a clash of steel, a flash of sparks, then a sword came flying from the fog, followed soon after by it's wielder. Reinhold fell in an undignified heap on his rear and slid some ways before coming to a stop against his sword. Buc, meanwhile, strode out of the fog with his sword still held at the ready. "Calm down, boy. You are making yourself predictable." No longer was he an old man, but a predator playing with it's food. "Get up, we are not finished." Once more steel rang against steel as the two fought, Buc clearly in control of the pace of the battle. Reinhold once managed to trap Buc's sword between him and the ground before Buc's mail clad fist struck him in the nose and they disengaged, Reinhold now sporting a bloody nose. "I am more than just my sword. Watch your opponent, boy, they can and will use anything."

Again they clashed, Buc now moving faster, the smaller man pressuring the larger with the strength and speed of his blows. Clang. Clang. Clang. The two swords sang with each blow, and with each blow Reinhold's grasp on his sword became weaker as his fingers grew numb from the vibrations. Then, suddenly, Reinhold's sword flew once more from his deadened hands. But unlike before, Buc did not relent. Blows rained down on the younger man, the flat of Cwellere Efennes leaving marks on his body and cracking bones before a steel shod boot came up and knocked him onto his rear.

Before he could react, Buc had his sword at his throat. "I have won." he declared simply as an 'X' slowly slid into place over Reinhold's portrait. With his victory assured, Buc lowered his sword and offered his hand to the beaten youth. "You have potential. Your emotions make you telegraphed, easy to predict. And you should really be wearing some form of armor for this. More than.... That."

With one more nod of his head towards a good opponent and a battle well fought, he turned and made his way down the tunnel and once more into the awaiting locker room.

~Zaffre Triskaideka~
Nothingness Nothingness

As Xander's hand flickered from his blade, Zaffre realized halfway through blocking there was no blade with it, the hand slamming through her defenses and into her stomach. Despite the failure, a strange smile contorted on her obviously strained face. A faint 'thank you' echoed out as blue burst around Zaffre, leaving her on her back. Her aura was broken. For a few blessed moment, she was... safe.

The buzzer brought her back, along with a friendly hand, which she took and nodded. she sheathed her wheels on her back, the chain between them growing loose, and the spikes reverting into spokes. She turned the safety on as well, and removed dust from it, putting it in her pockets instead. Zaffre's fingers moved by muscle memory, the girl not even thinking of a single action.

"My plans for this are already shot. Might as well go with the flow. I'm Zaffre Triskaideka. Being named after colors was popular where I grew up, it's a kind of blue. A-and your name is..."

She glanced at the board. "Ah, Mr. Seong." As she glanced away, she saw a bit of a panick in the stands, with several paramedics rushing towards the scene. Zaffre flinched. Panic would attract Grimm. She wished she'd noticed earlier so she could put on a bit more of a show as a distraction. She didn't necessarily like fighting, but anything she could do to keep Grimm away from other people. That thought also made her flinch. If that was the case, why was she here? Still, broken aura, no semblance, a little while of peace. She shook her head.

"Looks like the stands are a little rowdy."

Next contestants loaded onto the field, Zaffre waving to them. As they walked, Zaffre's stomache growled.

"So, if you're going to ask me a few questions, could it be over some food? I haven't eaten in-"

Suddenly, flashbacks to the last few days came ot Zaffre's mind.

A cooking pot in the woods... knocked over by an Ursa.

Fish stuck on a fishing rod... only for her to hook a Feilong.

An apple picked from an orchard... only to be possessed by a Geist and hit her with an entire branch.

A buried pig... a beowolf had tried to attack her, but then it got ripped in two by a Grizzley bear that decided to steal it, and Zaffre wasn't about to disagree with it.

Zaffre realized she was drooling, and wiped her chin. "- a while. Also, sorry if the fight was a bit boring for you. Was a bit of a surprise for me. I'm just an ordinary civilian. Then again, think so was the guy I landed on from his weapon. Ooh, mind if I look at yours?"

Before anything could be said, Zaffre was trying to pull free his katana. She noticed how it pulled at metal from her tools, and whistled. Her thumb ran over the cog, and she nodded to herself. She ran a finger down the dust chamber, and licked her finger, before handing it back, without unsheathing it. "Nice weapon you got there. Waaaaay more complex than it initially looks, and focuses on what it does well. My wheels of heaven are kind of a mess and all over the place. Not the best fighter, so it keeps me mobile. Bullets are expensive, so went with cheap 9 mm. Grim don't' care about cheap though. Have some dust on me, but wouldn't dare use it in a tournament. Oh, you won, didn't you, congrats! There a prize or something you're going for? Some glory? Something about you HAVE to win, and dark and brooding story about it?"

She patted him on the back, small smile on her face. Zaffre's face looked peaceful, but tired. She didn't seem to care about the conversation, just that she could drift from one topic to another.

Minuscule endeavor? Sophia gritted her teeth as she listened to the man babbling his non-sense. Not only he didn't show any remorse for killing someone, he didn't even seemed to realize that he just risked the entire city back there. He's a public threat, a scum that must be eleminated. Sophia could feels her breathing getting heavier as her blood flowed even faster in her veins. For a moment, she really though the best course of action would be to flatten him, cremate his corpse on the spot and just reported his whereabout as 'missing'. That would be the fastest way at removing him because sometimes, She didn't feels like the court would be harsh enough at handling their punishment.

Fortunately, the arrival of Azul broke Sophia out of her muddy thought. Catching criminal is not a minuscule endeavor. They're here to bring justice! She took a long deep breath before slowly releasing it from her mouth to calm herself. Her expression changed into something more relaxed even as the man continued trying to justify his actions. This time though, she wouldn't let his words provoke her.

"I thought you're in the arena... but, thank you for coming here. I really appreciate it." She expressed her gratitude at the faunus before shifting her sight back at the murderer. He suddenly threw a flour sack forward, creating a temporary smokescreen for him to obscure himself. The moment she heard the sounds of steel being unsheathed, she immediately dropped her weapon and jumped in front of Azul while clutching the pendant on her chest. He's coming.

"Friendshield!!"

Activating the device, a translucent white barrier appeared in front of her. She intended to hold her ground and retaliate by disarming him but the moment the sword met the barrier she was thrown backward, crashing into some shelves before those shelves came crashing down on top of her. Though it didn't take long for the girl to emerges from the debris, this time she had her cannon mounted on her right shoulder. She put a red dust cylinder towards a small partition in the cannon and aimed forward.

"Fire!"

The cannon let out a loud bang as it shoot a red energy ball out of its barrel, though instead of aimed directly at Turic the energy ball went past him and explode behind him, triggering the flour particles in the air to chain the explosive power!

IG42 IG42 Tarot of Death Tarot of Death

Oh, ooooh, It's like that now then. Ace was now visibly vibrating in anger on the spot as his failed attempts to goad using friendship were evidenced as the old man once again ignored him, becoming more vindictive by the moment as he started going over plans in his head, his temper souring by the second at this intense display of perceived rudeness without a shred of self awareness, escalating and escalating his schemes before his temper spiral was halted by his intercom.
"Disciplinary action when you return to base, installation of aura tracker ordered due improper usage of semblance."​
Once again the chastising voice caused a selfish conversation to happen as Ace appeared stationary while being caught out as a cough indicated the repeated reading from a report.
"Optional target: Hannah Maria von Hochfeldschloss- clan heir , engage as a honorable and culturally appreciative contractor to foster positive relations."​
True silence was a rarity to most and a Privilege that Ace abuses with every petty usage of his semblance, that was it's main uses after all in combat most people noticed the absence of noise, so to his mind it was worth the usage of aura no matter how small even if it meant skipping briefings as indicated by the communication being quickly cut out as he attempted to recover turning to Hannah once again, delaying his vengeance for later.

"Sorry if I offended you before, it's a old family saying if you get what I mean, probably something to do with Grimm" miming a jovial misunderstanding as he attempts to laugh off a apparent insult to their existence, glancing at the tv screen as the old guy apparently continued to bulk up the lineup that Ace was confident he will join shortly as Ace made his exit aware that he needed to actually use the time granted "Anyhow I've gotta prep for my round, I trust we'll see each other again."

Judging by the footage broadcast the old man wasn't a joke so he would have to step up to have a chance, but that could wait until after he won his qualifier though as he grabbed another pair of cold drinks before finding the target that matched the list displayed in his helmet of the participants in his round, as he once again though with dampened sprit pressed the cold substance to their nape.
"Sup wanna a drink?" He hoped Hannah wasn't too fast, he had 6 more people to go.
Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka

Xander Seong

]

After assisting his fellow competitor up to her feet and the two proceeded to head off the stage, Xander only gave minor glimpses to the medical personnel that came rushing onto the stage to help the civilians off the stage that were too injured to move on their own. The fact that this woman had just fallen out of the sky, landed onto another person and was strong enough to continue fighting and now able to stand and move with such ease was all the more suspicious to Xander. Even when she had introduced herself with her name as well as bringing up the fact that where she had been from, it had been popular to have a name being related to a color, he had remained silent throughout the walk. Since she had gotten his name from the monitor above their heads, there wasn't much of a need to introduce himself.

Glancing up towards the stands up above while they approached the hall that would lead the duo back into the waiting room, it had appeared as though Zaffre's definition of 'rowdy' was correct. There was quite the commotion going on above them almost to the point that many of those who were watching the round had their focus shifted to whatever was going on up in the stands.
As the next set of competitors had passed by the duo, Xander would only give a nod of his head to one of the strangers who congratulated him for the win before continuing forward and eventually reaching into the waiting room once more.

By the time both Xander and Zaffre had reached into the waiting room only to have her bring up the subject of food, he couldn't help but let a silent chuckle leave his mouth as to how she had paused mid-sentence only to begin drooling at whatever had been going through her mind at the time. "Ha, there's a table of food over against the wall there. Feel free to grab whatever you want. I think it's for all of us, can't exactly fight on an empty stomach." Since he had questions for her anyway, while the two headed over towards the table, her question about his weapon and how she was simply an ordinary civilian had caused him to arch a brow as she was quick to grab hold of his sheathed blade just to inspect it rather thoroughly. The fact that she could tell that it had been more than it simply looked as well as speaking as though she had fought Grimm before had only built up on the questions he had for the stranger.

"I'm just in it for the lien. I heard the winner of the tournament is paid quite handsomely." By the time the duo had reached the large rectangular table full of different foods, Xander simply crossed his arms while he stood there staring down at the variety of foods that was presented for the competitors; a lot of it had serious amounts of calories that was most likely supposed to be meant to be burned throughout the fighting. "What's your opinion on this whole festival?..." As he began with his questioning, Xander shifted his gaze from one side of the room to the next; clearly noticing the once full room of contestants was starting to dwindle little by little as the rounds progressed. From time to time, he'd bring his attention to the many monitors scattered on the walls of the room just to inspect the ongoing rounds; many of the fighters seemed to had been inexperienced in battle except for the past two winners. One was a strange looking fellow who had a metallic arm while another appeared to had been a rather elderly man who fought with the amount of experience one would expect from a Hunter. The contestants of the tournament were becoming more and more suspicious as the numbers thinned out.

"What's an ordinary civilian doing fighting Grimm..? While its true that Grimm do not truly care what kind of weapon you use against them. Aren't civilians like yourself supposed to be staying in city walls for your own safety?"

filler text so none of your text is covered by the flower.

mood

outfit

tags

♡design by neon reverie, coded by uxie♡

---
:: MOBILE FRIENDLY ::

Mood -- Curious
Outfit -- [---Click Here---]
Direct Interactions - Ganryu Ganryu
Non-direct interactions - Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

After assisting his fellow competitor up to her feet and the two proceeded to head off the stage, Xander only gave minor glimpses to the medical personnel that came rushing onto the stage to help the civilians off the stage that were too injured to move on their own. The fact that this woman had just fallen out of the sky, landed onto another person and was strong enough to continue fighting and now able to stand and move with such ease was all the more suspicious to Xander. Even when she had introduced herself with her name as well as bringing up the fact that where she had been from, it had been popular to have a name being related to a color, he had remained silent throughout the walk. Since she had gotten his name from the monitor above their heads, there wasn't much of a need to introduce himself.

Glancing up towards the stands up above while they approached the hall that would lead the duo back into the waiting room, it had appeared as though Zaffre's definition of 'rowdy' was correct. There was quite the commotion going on above them almost to the point that many of those who were watching the round had their focus shifted to whatever was going on up in the stands.
As the next set of competitors had passed by the duo, Xander would only give a nod of his head to one of the strangers who congratulated him for the win before continuing forward and eventually reaching into the waiting room once more.

By the time both Xander and Zaffre had reached into the waiting room only to have her bring up the subject of food, he couldn't help but let a silent chuckle leave his mouth as to how she had paused mid-sentence only to begin drooling at whatever had been going through her mind at the time. "Ha, there's a table of food over against the wall there. Feel free to grab whatever you want. I think it's for all of us, can't exactly fight on an empty stomach." Since he had questions for her anyway, while the two headed over towards the table, her question about his weapon and how she was simply an ordinary civilian had caused him to arch a brow as she was quick to grab hold of his sheathed blade just to inspect it rather thoroughly. The fact that she could tell that it had been more than it simply looked as well as speaking as though she had fought Grimm before had only built up on the questions he had for the stranger.

"I'm just in it for the lien. I heard the winner of the tournament is paid quite handsomely." By the time the duo had reached the large rectangular table full of different foods, Xander simply crossed his arms while he stood there staring down at the variety of foods that was presented for the competitors; a lot of it had serious amounts of calories that was most likely supposed to be meant to be burned throughout the fighting. "What's your opinion on this whole festival?..." As he began with his questioning, Xander shifted his gaze from one side of the room to the next; clearly noticing the once full room of contestants was starting to dwindle little by little as the rounds progressed. From time to time, he'd bring his attention to the many monitors scattered on the walls of the room just to inspect the ongoing rounds; many of the fighters seemed to have been inexperienced in battle except for the past two winners. One was a strange looking fellow who had a metallic arm while another appeared to have been a rather elderly man who fought with the amount of experience one would expect from a Hunter. The contestants of the tournament were becoming more and more suspicious as the numbers thinned out.

"What's an ordinary civilian doing fighting Grimm..? While its true that Grimm do not truly care what kind of weapon you use against them. Aren't civilians like yourself supposed to be staying in city walls for your own safety?"
Throughout the time of questioning, Xander's thoughts also roamed to the curious wonder of how his little pet companion was doing. Just from where he stood at the moment, he couldn't see the female that he had given his companion to watch over. Maybe Yumi had guided her to the stands for the two to watch the rounds.

Interactions: Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread IG42 IG42

@s: None

Turic Yusif

Turic instinctively tried to block the cannon shot, but quickly came to see it was not something coming for him, but instead an ignition to the fine particles of flour in the air. Taking the few seconds he had to react he lunged once more at the girl with the cannon, focusing his aura moderately to his back to hopefully negate a little of the damage coming from the enflamed flour. His sword drawn once again, but this time in a striking stance, ready to throw every bit of disgust he had for these weak, conniving, idiots. His eyes flared brightly, seeming to look almost like green LEDs laid within the helmet. The hue only grew more radiant as Turic swung down his sword onto the girls right side, truly trying to disable her weapon rather then totally disarm her (literally).

With a scratchy, enraged, voice, Turic yelled to the girl in front of him and to the side of him, who had yet made a move to attack
him.

"You people make me sick! Your weak ideals and blubbering morals. You will only pay for your misplaced loyalties! You choose these, unrecognizable, uncaring people? They don't want you to live or win, they only care for themselves. There is no good guys. There is no evil people. There are only those that live, and those that die. You will see that, be it by my hand or another's."

The younger woman seemed skittish, always angling her head just so, sitting a certain way as she talked to Liliya. Not to mention her distinct discomfort in response to the open harassment of Fauna witnessed during the event. Incidents that were few and far between, least of all in a venue where a fair few people were armed, and at least superficially dedicated to the cause of unity and togetherness. Of course, Nya was a Faunus. Very few were sheltered from the lingering sentiments that pervaded all of Remnant. Then again...she could just be a human with a conscience. Why show up to a festival that was so likely to turn ugly then? Either way...her species didn't matter. The stench of Grimm was not on her.

"Call me Skathi, if you'd like." People didn't seem to recognise the hood or the name around here. Her reputation didn't seem to precede her. At least not so far. Alas, she rather wished it would, the better to make her job easier. People tended to be forthcoming with their so-called "heroes", and would be far readier to share information about her quarries. "I'm here on a hunt. I fear this artifice may not be enough to protect this precious festival." If only it was so easy as saying "I seek the Aura Grimm". But who would believe her? Who even knew? That living, breathing people were taken, their minds and bodies tormented by the very beings they fought. To give them some measure of power if they were fortunate, or send them to the grave in agony if they weren't. Or were the dead the lucky ones?

Visions of the experiments returned to her, the bodies writhing and the inhuman screams when man and beast were fused into something far more terrible than the sum of its parts.

"I advise you to hold on to your weapon...Nya. If you had the mind to bring one."

Talathel Talathel

~Zaffre Triskaideka~
Nothingness Nothingness
------------
{Most people can ignore below}
Some might have believed Zaffre's semblance was teleportation from how quickly she went from standing next to Xander to standing next to the buffet table, her plate half filled, and tongues lashing out at the food like an anteater in a mound.

"Best... tournament... ever..."

She was back to Xander's side a moment later, staring appreciatively at her food, the smell wafting over her, the warm sizzling of the meat, the dripping of fat, glistening of lathered barbecue sauce. It practically looked like she was worshipping it, not daring to touch it incase the illusion would fade... Drool cascaded down her mouth, and a happy squee as she picked up a fork.

She pause mid impaling a sausage to turn for the other questions.

" My opinion on the festival? To be honest, didn't know it was going on til I ... got into town. Haven't seen one since I was little, but never been that interesting to me. Fighting's just a means to an end. Though, will admit..." She stroked the back of her head. "I ... did kinda have fun in that short match. Wouldn't mind going against you again in a spar or something. But yeah, not one of those meat heads who lives for it. In a fight. People get hurt. And when people get hurt... the Grimm come.

As far as "what's a civilian doing fighting a Grimm?" It's not like Grimm care if you're civilian or not. A girl's gotta be able to look out for themselves. I learned what I had to... "
And I had to because Grimm love me the most... She left unsaid.

Zaffre closed her eyes, remembering the lancers bursting through her home's wall, needles striking at several of the workers gathered in the dining hall, the screams and panick. The resistance. She shook her head. An explosion rang through her memories, and she winced, her body shaking a bit.

Then Zaffre realized, it wasn't in her head. She looked off to the distance, and saw an actual explosion. In a hallway near where she'd thought the Grimm were being rowdy.

"Uh-oh... That ain't good." She gritted her teeth. Then looked down to her plate of food... then up to the explosion. If Grimm weren't excited beforehand... { Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread 's explosion}

She looked down to her plate of food once more, her stomach rumbling, and sighed as she put it to the side, only stealing a few sausages from it, stuffing her mouth. She spoke with a mouth full of food. "Some'fing's going fown. 'ecking it ouf." {Something's going down, checking it out.}

Zaffre made a run for the nearest wall next to her, sprinting full speed at it. She reached behind her back, and grabbed at the wheels rung around a small hook. With a flick of her wrist, the two wheels flung apart, and a press of a button, the chain link between them began to stiffen into place, several rods laid across it, forming a strange bike.

Zaffre threw it all the wall, above people's heads. A 'fwoooooom' echoed as the wheels began to turn, glowing purple as gravity dust spun the wheels around and around, the bike starting to travel across the wall. Zaffre leapt atop it, laying across the cable and bars, wrapping her legs around them, and twisting one of the knobs, revving the wheels.

-Frrrrvvvrrrm, Frrrrvvvrrrm- The wheel's spun wildly, leaving marks on the wall, Zaffre taking off. The bike dashed for quite a while as it slowly came off the wall, and back onto the ground. But Zaffre spotted a plank at an angle, and a man's cart at the end. Without hesitation, she rode up the plank, and flew off it, launching herself into the air.

The tires of the bike just barely caught the edge of the floating stadium, Zaffre riding across it. She clenched her jaw hard enough that the piece of sausage in her mouth split in half, pieces of it falling below. She swallowed and cursed under her breath, still riding around the side of the coliseum. She was at least putting on a spectacle.

"This had better be important! I'm losing free food over this..." She looked at a small hologram infront of her bike reading 'low'. She swore again. "And @#$@'ing dust!" Dust was near impossible to replace these days! Especially for a vagabond who was perpetually broke!

Spying a flagpole with a banner near where the explosion was, Zaffre revved her wheels again, pressing a button as gravity dust burst below her front wheel, sending her flying off of the coliseum, and flying midair towards it. Another button press, and the bike came apart in her hands, transforming once more to chain and fire/wind wheels in her hand.

She grabbed both wheels, and slid on of them over just the top of the flagpole. The wheel jerked, and sent Zaffre spinning all the way down, legs grabbing at it as she fell, ripping the banner. She waved at the folks below her. "Hope you're enjoying the festival!" And she bounced off the flagpole, parkour rolling as she landed in the hallway, running down to where she had heard the explosion, to the exit towards a café. She flinched in the roll, hearing a small crack.

You know you're out of Aura, right...?

Yeah, the crunch as I landed was plenty clue! But if something's going on, that means Grimm! I don't want Grimm here! I can't be another epicenter... Wait, shit, am I having a ment+al argument with myself?

----------

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
Tarot of Death Tarot of Death
IG42 IG42
{Not in scene, but stumbling towards it, can ignore everything above, not important. Just char stumbling towards the explosion.}

Zaffre ran from the stadium exit towards the café, still seeing smoke rising. She stopped for a second, panting with her hands and knees. The girl was bruised, dirty, and exhausted from the trip there, and needed a moment before trying another heroic stupid act. "Stupid people, don't they know they'll be attracting Grimm? Haaa... haaa...haaa..." She wheezed, and stumbled forward with wheels in each hand, trying to make her way towards the chaos.

So... what's the plan now..?

...@#$#. I don't know... wing it?

She looked at the smoking café, and the few guards around.

"Here... to... haaa... help."

From one knee, she lifted up one of her bladed wheels, wafting it back and forth, as if it would explain it.

What am I doing...? I'm not even a huntress!

"Here... to... help."

Last edited:
Azul Berus
Raising one of her swords Azul was about to fire a shot to ignite the cloud of flour when Sophia had the same idea. "We're on the same page, keep it up Sophia!" Having learned of her Semblance before Azul laid it on a little thicker for her benefit.

Seeing the berserk focus shift to Sophia Azul stepped forward swinging her blades in unison, aiming one at his arm it easily hooked on the elaborate armour and with a burst of gunfire pulled his strike of course while also spraying him with bullets, at the same time the other slashed at his helm. "Good and evil are made up but where the majority agree on them both is where places like this gets built and it makes the living part easier to do for longer."

Not feeling like a lengthy debate on the screwed up morality of skull themed madmen she rose up swaying on her tail prepared to strike from unpredictable angles. Hearing someone trying to offer their assistance Azul called out to the run of the mill guards. "Keep everyone else clear!".

Tarot of Death Tarot of Death Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Ganryu Ganryu

124569A4-404D-48C9-AADD-1D455DB3B1AB.jpeg Itel Lazuli
Interactions: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Attire:
CB6DAF68-7CD3-4ED7-BBAF-53ADC377C124.jpeg

After the match the girl finally spoke and Itel couldn’t help but laugh “I wasn’t just a hunter, kid.” He sat up in his chair “I was one of the best hunters of my class” he smiled before sitting leaning back on the lockers “although that was quite some time ago, now I just mend weapons and armor but I might kill a ursa every now and then if I feel the itch” he looked at Yzebella and then down to the snow leopard in her arms

What kind of dimwit would give a snow leopard to a random stranger they talked to for five minutes” he raised an eye brow and physically tensed while looking at the wild cat. “Don’t know why you wouldn’t want that as a pet anyway, birds are more civilized” he had to stop himself from bursting into laughter at the inside joking because he knew she wouldn’t understand why he was laughing. “I have a pet raven named Nox, I sent him to perch and watch the tournament.” He looked to the screen for a second to see what match was taking place before looking back to the girl

Maybe you’ll see him flying around during your match” he gave a small smile before pulling his dreads into a loose ponytail and pulling up his sleeves

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda accursedjobber accursedjobber

"Do something unexpected?" Hannah repeated after, and here she glanced at the board, Ser Buc Irons. The knight gave her food for thought as she obsered the first round. Her eyes were mostly drawn to Hans Rakan. For some reason the judges had misspelled his name, and he had not seen it yet. Too busy gawking at the sheer number of people. She winced in sympathetic pain as Hans also utterly failed to see the hammer coming that knocked him out. The culprit, some large brute, did not even manage to win the contest, thus making his dishonour even greater.

Cannonfire drew her attention away from the Circle of Equals, she looked up with narrowed eyes. Seriously, they missed centre mass at that range? Also who the hell set that fuse timer for contact detonation? On a target like that Nevermore, proper fuse setting should be just after penetration, so the shell would detonate inside the target. Her nan could do better than this!

By the time her gaze drifted back down, the brawl finished. She watched the winner with narrow eyes. While this Xander figure won with undeniable skill and impeccable technique, something struck her as off. That finishing blow didn't look quite right, like he should just not have the range to strike out as he did. Head tilted to the side, she watched him at the very least show proper respect to his opponent. An opponent to look out for, if she made it to this next fight.

The words of Ace broke her out of her revery.

"No offense taken! Do take care of yourself. I must prepare for my own duels as well." she bid both older men farewell. As the second round went on, she ran up to the stands to where her clan sat. Just strolling right up to her pappi would draw eyes, and she didn't need those. Instead, she approached one of her clan's guards.

"Hey, can I ask you for a small favour?" she asked the man, and cursed her inability to remember names.

By the time she made her way back down, Ser Irons was in the middle of his own duel. He faced off just against the scion of clan Nebelsturm just now. In short, the fight was a splendid example of why people paid respect to the elderly in a profession where men die young. Her respect for Ser Irons as a person rose too. Not only could he fight with strength and grace, his show of honour in the arena meant that Nebelsturm could return to his clan with his head held high. She would not be surprised if several Clans would invite the man to come visit their halls at some point.

Now, now it was her turn. She hesitated at the entrance, and pretended to wait at the exit for a moment. Just to stretch out her time a little longer.

"Well fought Ser Irons." she said as he came back out. Stiffly, she marched into the arena.

For this round, it was essentially all Clans. Whatever Clansmen didn't fit in this round filtered out into others, but this pool? Pretty much everyone here knew each other.

"SO! The merchants sent their heir, at long last." said the boisterous scion of Clan Wolf. His jovial features sharp, though he wasn't quite old enough to properly grow the sideburns his Clan's men usually wore.

"Let's just get this over with." the Bernstein contestant added, resplendid in his green and silver riding gear. Hannah did a double take.

"They let you keep your horse?" she blurted out. Indeed, Jarn Bernstein smiled back from astride his destrier.

"They did not ask you to surrender your right hand did they? Guisseppe is as much a part of me as any limb." he replied. Hannah huffed.

"Should have taken Thunder." she muttered, and drew her cutlass.

"CONTESTANTS READY!" the announcer shouted out. All saluted in the style of their Clan, Hannah with her cutlass held out straight in front of her, left hand straight out to the side.

"GODS WITNESS US!" all Clansmen replied in unison. The arena shifted beneath them. Hannah saw an industrial area to her rear right, a set of steep cliffs to her rear left, a field of grass with a castle wall to her front left and finally the fire area from before to her front right.

She exhaled and shot off into the industrial area the second the starting signal sounded.

In a latticework of I-beams and conveyor belts, she leaped up one story then slammed the pommel of her cutlass into the metal frame, signalling where she was and her readiness to fight. The same second she entered the area, she took in what the machines here did. In truth they just took buckets of sand around in a circuit. The appearance of an industrial site, just for the viewing pleasure of the audience.

Her opponent followed quickly. Her analytical brain went to work. Heavyset, with a wrist mounted fire-arm of some sort, halberd in both hands, yellow turban and streamer over yellow painted armour. Harald Goldstein, heir to a clan of gold miners and generally jovial fellow.

"Hohoho! You wish to fight me little girl?" he called out. Hannah never really cared for pre-battle banter, so she just sheathed her cutlass.

"I do."

"What? With your bare hands?" the boy replied, twirling his halberd about. His eyes went wide as Hannah flipped her cape open to reveal the pump action shotgun she'd borrowed from the guard.

"No."

She exploited his surprise to the fullest. First shot blasted him fully, second he tried to block but well, it was rock salt, and after the third he finally withdrew behind a pillar. Hannah dove onto a conveyor, and dissapeared from his view.

"Bah! Ow!" Harald shouted, filling the area she'd been with a quick spray from his wrist mount. Hasty return fire, aimed the wrong way, Hannah noted as she ran out from behind a sand dispenser. Before Harald could draw a bead, she shot him in the gut again. A buzzer sounded.

Harald groaned out something that maybe sounded like "Weren't you the nice one?"

Hannah just took a moment to catch her breath and fumbled another round in the breech. Just because they could not use their semblance right there in the arena, didn't mean she could not use her semblance beforehand, to attune herself with a strange firearm. She leaped upwards to see the scoreboard. Several contestants were greyed out. Right she should- hold on for dear life as someone slammed someone else into one of the support beams below. Another icon went grey as a buzzer sounded.

"Bernstein! Here!" she called out. The rider looked up from below, with a neat imprint of someone's face in the metal beam right next to him. She saw the horse with a ragdoll like figure in it's mouth. It snorted and tossed the man aside.

"I accept!" he yelled up.

"Good! Catch!" Hannah replied sweetly and kicked a bucket of sand off a conveyor belt and into the depths. To his credit, Bernstein instantly shot the bucket out of the air with expert marksmanship.

Of course, now he had a face full of fine grit sand.

Hannah dropped down and basically delivered a pommelstrike from God directly to his head. She just tucked and rolled out of the way before the horse could home in on her, and then she realised the buzzer sounded.

Really now?

"Erm? Well fought?" she offered, still not able to quite see through the sand cloud.

A hacking cough was her only answer. Deducing he was probably all right, she went off to search for another opponent.

Wolf was the only one left at this point. Given what she knew of his combat style, he'd prefer to hang out near the wall section. As she emerged from the industrial area, he stood on top of the wall, sunlight glinting off his silver sword. She just shotgunned him. To her surprise, he dodged it with a graceful dive. He rolled forward as he hit the floor of the arena and his sword knocked her follow up shot away into the ground. She caught his upswing with the middle of her shotgun and tried to bring it round. He casually swept the leg. Rather than try and fight it she let go of the shotgun and drop-rolled back. In one motion she rolled to her feet, with one hand drew her cutlass, and lastly with her other hand she undid the clasp on her cape. Wolf didn't hesitate to pounce. She stepped back one more and threw her cape at his face, then hacked down with her cutlass.

He blocked it with contemptuous ease, seeing the attack coming despite the cloth in his face, and just held the blade bind for a second.

"So what will you do now without your gun?" he said smiling. Hannah drew her pistol in reponse. He tried with eyes wide to bat it down, but with her cutlass in the bind Hannah managed to just about bring it to bear. He was so fast! She didn't get the pistol up in his face, she didn't even manage to aim at his centre mass.

The rubber bullet still struck home in a knock-out location, right between his legs.

With eyes wide he grabbed the struck area protectively, howling.

It was almost a mercy as she struck him over the head with the flat of her cutlass.

A buzzer sounded.

Heaving for air, she staggered out of the arena, adrenaline finally crashing down. The full force of what she'd done bore down on her. Sure, she'd won, but mostly by abusing surprise and a change in tactics. Would the Clans think her methods honourable enough? She'd restricted herself to single opponents and announced herself properly before each duel.

She settled her sights on ser Irons. If anyone in the immediate area could validate her methods, she trusted his judgment on matters.

"So." she started, gulped down another deep breath of air, and resumed. "So how did that go?"

Last edited:
Sophia didn't bother to hear the man's babble any further as she's now convinced that he should be punished. Moving in tandem with Azul, she siderolled towards the snake faunus, letting them handle the assault as she once again transformed her cannon into the cudgel. A swift spin of a particular section triggered the weapon's mechanism and the cudgel grew 1,5 longer than its normal.

She heard someone offering their help outside and by the sounds of it they just had rushing here. Hearing people so eager to help another made her smile. Indeed there's individual like the murderer in front of her who didn't care about anyone but himself, but there's also many more people who would risk their life to save others!

Holding her cudgel in a stance, Sophia's white aura became thicker as her semblance reacted to the people gathering outside, Azul's encouragement and her own will. Taking advantage of Azul hooking the murderer's armor, Sophia launched a barrage of powerful bludgeoning attacks towards the armored man with speed that didn't match the weapon's cumbersome appearance, as if she was swinging a regular-sized staff.

Tarot of Death Tarot of Death
IG42 IG42
Ganryu Ganryu

The man's drunken drool was seeping into Ace's coat as he was carried shoulder to shoulder his arm hanging limb around Ace's neck forcing Ace to carry him as he staggered towards the entrance of the arena. Remaining quiet to avoid the participants of the last round, not exactly proud of his current stature underneath the drunkard. Slinking the man off his back and handing the drunkard over to the arena personal at the entrance remarking to them before heading to the arena.
"Our friend here is a bit of lightweight" Walking on from where number 7 was eliminated, real unfortunate that he had one drink too many and could barely stand, real shame.

Smirking as he joined the circle the results of his work bearing fruit as he nodded towards his partner on the opposite side of the arena, Their head rotating in a anti-clockwise pattern a indication of their preference that Ace agreed too without thought with a nod.

Walls formed themselves around the contestant's as the arena gave form it's design beheld itself in a imitation of a manor house. forming a U-shape in the arena's center with any bare piece of the arena's shape that didn't fit it's mold being overgrown by grass . A lone water fountain sat as the centerpiece of the plaza, the manor bending around it allowing all contestant's to witness it's opulence in the no man land formed by the flatness of the terrain.

Stares of the audience overpeered Ace as he walked aided by the lack of external-facing walls that would obstruct their gaze to piece the whole arena, just his luck that he was by his guesses on the top left separation of the U and his observation of the other side was the absence of number 7 in opposite him. Meaning the only option was to move through the internal walls segmenting the empty rooms and contestants.

Floor 1 of 2 looked the same as all the other floors in this dollhouse, the competition has been pretty dull for Ace as he held his arms behind his head leisurely walking his way to other's . It didn't really matter how good the opponent was when their weapon was jammed. Until he stopped and did a double take at his foot
'Why is there a ha-'

Yanked downwards through to the ground floor than being flung through a plaster wall in a singular wide motion as his momentum finally ended itself with him landing in a corner of the arena unfurling himself on the grass from the impact. Turning to his attacker their stature towering with their Faunus features evident in reflection of a bear's along with a stiff face as they proceeded to rip off their shirt revealing bulging muscle, though brass knuckles were present though without dust functionality.

"We are-" Silence fell over Ace as after a glance at the aura counter he activated his semblance gaining some silence watching wordlessly as the man performed a routine of flexing and posing even as he lay here discombobulated than started menacingly approaching.

"I can't hear you!" Ace shouted shamelessly in pace with deactivating his semblance, a plan forming as he glances at the edge of the arena quietly while still leaning away from the warrior swapping his wrist blaster dust.

" Oh sorry dear sire!" Walking forward a few paces before repeating the same routine as Ace once again activated his semblance in turn.

"Get closer I can't hear you that far away!"

"How about now?" Ace sat on the ground as once again he briefly used his semblance, the warrior was now sweating as he performed his routine once again.

"Just Stand in front of me!" The wrestler approaching before offering a hand up which Ace accepted, a concerned look on his face for Ace's hearing before Ace's hand grasped his right ear fiddling with the side of his helmet as he committed to his scheme.

"oops, helmet was on mute mode" Saying as his other hand moved to the back of the warrior spinning himself to the sided of them aside apart from his foot as he activated the blaster, the gravity dust exploding outward in a click of his blasters fully landing on the warrior's back which along with his foot led to him being propelled into the wall of the audience his aura breaking on impact as the buzzer signaled Ace's victory.

Slotting in another dust clip as he walked back into the building unobstructed gazing into the hole he was thrown through, his goal in this round was to conserve dust for the next round so any usage was a waste in his books, pausing as he reflects on the words of the warrior before ducking as a dropkick sails overhead the wind fierce as it launched over him than picked itself back up as a copy of the man from before appearing raising himself than declaring.

"We are the twins of destruction, bear witness!" That smug look of the twin's face framed by his thick beard, skipping his introductions as Ace flicked his knife open as the fight began.
A flurry of punch's rained on his guard pushing him back through the rooms and chipping at his aura. Ducking underneath a wide hook than stabbing into the ribs of aura getting three in before another hook angled itself for his skull. Swiveling unbalanced as he slashed at the eyes while spinning past the enclosed fist. Opening up as they grabbed him from behind and lifted him up taking Ace for a ride slamming out of the building and across the plaza despite his flailing being thrown into the side of the fountain.

Diving himself to the side as a Knee cracked where his head was as water spilled out from the newly formed hole in the fountain, stumbling back and returning to a fighting stance atop the soaked ground as the fight continued "You hit like a bloody mule"

"Thank you"

"I was implying your father was a donkey" Throwing his knife at the twin's skull as they advanced, briefly stunning them as he pointed his wrist towards the ground, the click of a blaster rung out again. Ice dust froze the ground coating the floor in front of Ace, The twin's advance changing to a fall as their feet gave out and slipping on their side. Falling on the ground daftly as they slid towards him still. Ace held his hand out and caught his knife on it's bounce back before planting his foot down on them, stalling the slide.

A shot rang out hitting Ace's helm aura, knocking him on his back alongside the twin, moving to hug the twin's massive form for cover as they lay prone. Shot's rang out ringing out on the twin's aura until a buzzer rang out. Evidently the shooter didn't care who they eliminate first as they stopped firing to prevent a murder.

Sheltered underneath the massive figure, slamming a reload into his wrists before peeking over and seeing his 'partner' tuck away a stolen small pistol and unsheathing his fancy sword. Ace then followed suit clambering to his feet before stepping on the twin for his walk forward. Not worried as thing's finally went to plan as his partner prepared to unleash his 'secret' weapon.

"EX SUPER NITRO BLADE!" as the young boy that he considered his partner for the round activated his sword's secret technique as it lit on fire. Yet the boy's face turned to surprise as sparks grew and transformed the sword by itself.

Fun-fact loose dust in a weapon's internals is a probable cause of major malfunction as even a little piece of dust can be triggered on accident, so in theory if he slipped five different types of dust into the boy's weapon during their mutual weapon inspection, this is the result.

Hair straightened as a shock ran through his system, slammed into the floor following his sword's speed, freezing as a burst of cold erupted when he attempted to stand, Spark's flying as the mechanisms burnt internally. Until finally a explosion finally ended the torment, the boy's sword disappearing and leaving him sprawled out on the ground.

"You never stood a chance, go home" Ace spoke his piece before stomping on the boy's face until finally the buzzer signaled his victory as he walked out of the arena. swaggering back into the waiting rooms.

Interactions: Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread IG42 IG42
@s: Ganryu Ganryu

Turic Yusif

Turic tried to block the oncoming assaults with his free arm and sword, which fortunately stayed in his hand even with the jerking of his body and the annoying intrusion of the newest enemy. With bullets flying, Turic had no choice but to focus his aura onto his skin, the thick plate and chainmail armor no true defense against the bullets which tore through it. The armor held holes now, showing the broken mail and unharmed skin beneath it. The small spots of visibility to Turic's chest showed a figure covered in scars and engravings, many symbols and sigils yet to be reveled. The annoyance with the two girls grew immensely as the assault continued, many of the melee contacts being blocked by the armor donned by Turic. The clash of steel made resounding rings in both the air and in Turic's ears, once more adding fuel to his fire of enragement. With his off hand caught by the other girl, Turic decided there was no room to let more attacks come of his tepid approach, and rolled into the arms of his holder, pushing into the woman with his shoulder and shoving his back, loosening the hook she had on him. He pummeled into the girls face, his sword handle being used as a fist pack. His aura grew darker on his fist as he punched harder and harder into the aura of the girl hoping to break it or heavily damage it.

With the other girl putting on her assault, Turic wasted no time to use his tail to his advantage. Shooting out his tail, he grasped for the cudgel, hoping to hold it tight and prevent anymore attacks coming onto Turic. The armored scales flowed like gleaming armor in the light, a soft hue coloring off of them.

As the fighting continued, Turic grunts and groans became less notable as a person and more and more something like a beast ripping into a prey that is fighting back. The
guttural sounds came closer to that of a dog as time wore on. This wasn't a show of tiring or slowing down, if anything, Turic became more enthralled by the attacks and more empowered as his transformation had begun. Under his helmet, his face began to meld into a hound shaped mask, the white glisten of it coming to face the darkness inside the helmet. The helmet had became snug and tight as it was pushed against by the new mask of Turic's, that of the Aura Grimm. Bestowed to him unwillingly, he now melded with it and used it to his benefit. His aura grew more apparent, the coloration more vibrant. The dark hue now almost glowed on his skin and armor, his focusing of his aura much more apparent now as his fist seemed to almost glow dark purple. The 'smoke' of aura poured out of his gaps of armor, seeming almost like he was burning with an overflow of hot aura. With this, he spoke. His voice, a mismatch of human and monstrous, the growl of each word apparent.

"You two fucking meat bags will die here. I will kill you. You and every surrounding weakling, these precious guards you oh so want to protect. They will not survive through my wrath. I will make sure of it. They will pay for your failure! They will pay because YOU decided YOU uphold the greater good, at any cost. At the cost of others lives, at the cost of your lives. YOU, WILL, DIE!"

Turic's attitude wasn't that of just irate anger, it was almost animalistic. His words spewed like he almost wanted to eat whoever they were directed to. His eyes burned as he talked, the green mixing with red, creating a swirl in his iris' almost like that of crimson blood of green pastures in a bowl, swirling together into black nothingness.

Zaffre, when she had sprinted here, had no idea what was happening, or there was a culprit. Just that there was an explosion after a panic in the crowd. White Fang. Terrorists. A faulty kitchen appliance? However...

"You two fucking meat bags will die here. I will kill you. You and every surrounding weakling, these precious guards you oh so want to protect. They will not survive through my wrath. I will make sure of it. They will pay for your failure! They will pay because YOU decided YOU uphold the greater good, at any cost. At the cost of others lives, at the cost of your lives. YOU, WILL, DIE!"

She was starting to get a pretty good idea.

Someone psychotic, which probably meant not the great thinker. And... if 'two fucking meatbags' were having trouble, probably strong. Which was just like dealing with Grimm. The voice carried, and people were obviously worried in the streets. Which would mean "Like Grimm" would become actual Grimm if she didn't hurry.

A few more pants, and Zaffre's body flickered blue for a moment, her aura, trying, and failing, to come back. She'd have to push herself a bit. Zaffre bit her lip as she looked into her supplies. She... really... really didn't want to use these. Dust was expensive, and if Gravity Dust was her 'get out of jail free' card, then fire dust was her trump card against bigger Grimm. Zaffre's semblence was unfortunate, attracting Grimm, and she hadn't survived due to luck, that was for damn sure.

Three shots of Gravity Dust, or three minutes left in bike mode. Six shots of Fire. Fire tends to overheat my guns, so I can't use them all at once... Also, being out of aura means I can't risk taking a hit.

She sighed as they clicked into place, next to the small barrel guns sticking out of her wheel. One loaded Gravity. One loaded fire. She switched to fire on her right wheel, and flicked a switch for regular ammo on her left. Her weapon was absurdly complicated, but came down to fire and wind wheels with guns in the front connected to a chain that could become a bike.

The animalistic growling was freaking people out, beginning to panic. Zaffre turned to the crowd, and faked a smile. "Don't worry about it. A hero's on the way. Don't panic, for I am here!"

Damn that sounds corny!

Shut up, self! Best I got was morning cartoons!

I miss cartoons...

And I miss huge monsters not chasing me.

She turned, and secretly gulped. She turned to the two guards who were just instructed to keep her out. "I was just in the tournament. Don't stop me."

Then, in a sudden motion, Zaffre kicked the door down, and lowered both of her wheels, aiming them at the brute infront of her fighting two other women. Without even pausing, she fired both wheels.

-Click-click-

Two bullets, one fire enhanced, one not, flew forward. They collided with each other before they even touched the beast. As the two bullets collided mid air, they exploded forwarded in a cone of fire and shrapnel aimed straight at the mutant faunus's face, the blast about as large as his head. It wasn't very powerful, not likely to break aura, but...

"Aura can't protect your eyes. Not fully... Sure, it can stop a bullet from hitting it. But the light of the flame, the shrapnel that gets stuck between your eyelid and eye every time you blink doing residual damage?"

-click-click-

She repeated the trickshot again. "Only way I've gotten away from some bigger Grimm..."

Never did beat any of those though... Not the strongest at fighting. Them being blind diiiiid help me GTFO though...

-click-click-

She missed the bullets colliding... but that just sent two bullets at his face, one explosive.

"Sorry, but I'm here to help! If this drags on, Grimm are going to show up, and I can't let that happen! We can do this though! "

GET RID OF YOUR SUPERHERO PERSONA INFRONT OF THE COPS! VIGILANTISM IS STILL ILLEGAL!

-tap-click-click-

This time, no shots fired. Instead, she turned her right wheel to the left, and fired gravity shot, sending Zaffre flying to the left out of the way, then straight up, through a window. She'd fought enough Grimm to know blind didn't mean harmless! And that never expect your plans to work. He could be completely fine, or have a semblance that let him see without sight. Never assume! The window did mean she came out covered in cuts, but...

Running across the room, Zaffre threw one of her wheels like a frisbee, then yanked it with her chain to cause it to fall, trying to ring it around his neck, and pull, trying to collar him at the very least.

You ever think trying to collar someone stronger than you might not be a good idea? Like, bull in the rodeo bad idea idea?

Let's be honest. 90% of what I do isn't a good idea. 'sides, the concussion from the rodeo wasn't THAT bad.

{OOC: Zaffre screams at herself mentally a lot...}

Last edited:
Poe L. Kuma

After returning to the Backstage area he went into a private room he received a message. Upon seeing who it was let out an audible sigh as he read it.” Hay hay hay my one-winged friend. I just wanted to let you know that I was watching with anticipation of the results of the new the weapon you are testing out for me. I also hope things are going to be better than in the next fight you're in . So please don’t disappoint me and I didn't forget my part of the deal I will have the materials you asked for waiting for the return. An as a bonus I will give you a high five I would give you a high ten but you know. Anyway, I Will be cheering for you so even if you don’t want to try to get some good results bye-bye.”

After reading the message he A bit of a smile on his face. While checking up on the briefcase he then remembered that he was injured. “I suppose that’s what I get for just going with the brute force approach when using this. All right I suppose I should go get this taken care of. I wouldn’t want this to interfere in the next round.” Heading off to the medical room to get patched up. As he was sitting there getting treated by a nurse she watched of the other rounds went by. Seeing all the interesting people who he would get to try out the weapon to on. A lot of them seem to be opponents.“Well I would definitely like to try to the older gentleman with the sword.”Once the nurses were finally finished with him and gave him a long spill about being more careful and not wanting to see Atlas members get hurt in these times. All he could do was sit there and listen until they were done.”Thank you for your concern I will do my best to not have to be here too often.”After that, he started making his way back to the waiting area while reading the message from early. There was an incident where there was a fight in the audience of the arena and someone was killed. Reading more information about it the culprit ran off. Some people gave chase. The situation was somewhat under control and was still ongoing. Well if the people handling it right now have it. I don't have to get involved. Walking into the waiting room he was still reading his scroll he almost bumps into someone. Giving them a quick apology before taking an empty seat. An decided to do a bit of maintenance on the shield before he would have to go out for his next fight.

1659248084471.png
Buc Irons
Buc did not pay any mind to Hannah as she congratulated him on her way by into the ring. It wasn't that he saw her as a lesser, it was that he was simply sore from being so active. He needed a good stretch, and some water, it was like wearing a sauna as soon as those fires had started behind him. And had only gotten worse when he stepped into the steam created by it. He had half a mind to go to the restroom and at least wash the sweat from his head and neck. But he did not, for he did not wish to miss the next match. And so he stewed in his own sweat, wiping the odd few strands of hair from his face so he could get a clear look at the televised battle. And so he settled for just grabbing a bottle of refreshingly cool water, the beer that man, Ace, had tried to give him now thoroughly room temperature, and not good for a recovering body anyways.

She fought well, that Hannah, and seemed to do as he had suggested, judging from the surprised expressions her opponents had made before she had felled them. There was a sympathetic twinge as she finished off Wolf, but she had done what she had to do to win. Honor was fine and dandy in a duel against other sentient things, but a Grimm observed no such rules.

"So," she began before pausing to gulp down a lungful of air. "So how did that go?"

"You won, did you not?"
He asked in turn, gesturing towards the standings and how her name was now included in the Victor's Round. "Unless Hannah Maria Von Hochfeldschloss is not your name, in which case you should speak up and have that corrected." Giving her a small smile to show he jested, which looked more like a grimace on his severe face, he continued. "You did good, girlie. That stunt you pulled with the bucket of sand was clever, shows you think fast on your feet. And how quickly you gave up on the shotgun when it proved to be ineffective tells me that you are not inflexible when it comes to a plan. But you better come up with something else and quick. Your tricks won't work on me, or anyone else, now that they've been seen."

Vytal Tournament Contestant: Yzebella Hawthrone
Interactions: Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas Nothingness Nothingness

• Eyes glued to the screen from across the hall. Round 2 has started swiftly, the camera cuts into the Arena's asymmetric platforms midway through the fight. This part did catch the girl's attention, specifically a young man, slightly older. Armed with a razor-sharp arm and strikingly calm demeanor. Playing defensively against his foes and finishing the last opponent with an electrifying finisher. Yzebella found that round quite swift as the lightning itself, it's frightening to think about.

Round 3's pace also had a similar pace to the last round albeit slower given what's being focused on the camera. She did notice a figure. Heavily armored from head to toe and appears to be a horned Faunus that she failed to identify what kind. She will admit one thing their skills are just as formidable as their appearance. Clashing blades with the last contestant standing his way. It was watching a real warrior at work with just a few strikes he downed his opponent and pick their opponent back on their feet.

"I... Think I may have made a mis..." She silently murmured to the Snow leopard, Yumi. Who is already asleep in her arms. Stopping the gentle cradling of the cub, for now, round 4 begins and interestingly there seems to be some dynamic between fighters of this round, contestants were talking to each other casually. "Do these people know each other?" Yzebella had no time to dwell on the thought as the round was beginning to lose numbers of contestants at an alarming rate. The camera drones hard cuts into a young girl basically doing assassination attempts around the arena. An element of surprise is surprisingly effective. Especially the last contestant eliminated, that one was the least expected and one of the more embarrassingly painful clips she's seen. Even flinching as a reaction.

Round 5 was a little boring to Yzebella as there seems to be no notable fights she can gaze upon, that is until the last few contestants were caught on the footage. A masked man is basically playing with the other contestants like a predator playing its food. Before violently eliminating the rest of the contestants and winning the round. She looks back down to FLAMMA DISCORDEA wondering if she could even use it as this tournament unfolded. The last defeated contestant had a horrible malfunction with their own weapon. Who says the same cannot happen to her brother's weapon? Pondering on the thought as she looks back to the weapon.

"And that's a wrap for Round 5! Up next! Round 6! Get ready for the next battle!"

Her tired red eyes look back up to the screen. Her heart nearly skipped a beat upon the announcement. Woke Yumi as she slightly tried to stand up, only to sit down again. Briefly she was distracted by Itel's opinion further about the awakened cub, yawning in her arms, Itel physically wincing at its appearance. The snow leopard cub sticks its head out of the cloth wrap. It made a little sense upon hearing that the man has a pet raven named Nox, just flying around. Simply nodding in reply and before she could open her mouth to say anything.

"Huh!? Where are you going!? Come back!" Yumi shoots out of the cloth wrap like a cannonball, the black polka-dotted cub casually walked around a corner leaving Yzebella's sight. Yzebella in shock looks back to Itel. Despite being basically bound, the cub slipped off very easily.

"I... Have to go now, Mr. Itel. I hope to see you again!" With a quick nod, she picked up FLAMMA DISCORDAEI off the ground and wore the cloak like a cape. "Yumi! Yumi!? Where are you? I don't have time for this..." Now turning corners again to look for the Snow Leopard cub. It didn't take long as the cub was easier to spot and follow.

"There you are, Yu...mi?" Slowly bending into a pouncing stance towards the cub only to spring straight standing upon taking notice that Yumi comfortably rubbing their snow white fur against the leg of a Faunus, not just any Faunus, Yumi's owner. "Sir! I was just umm looking after her. I-i uhm. Need to go, congratulations on your victory!” The girl was frantically looking over the Faunus’s shoulder which has the view of the exit doors shining brightly.

Wasting no time she passed the future competitor, speed-walking by the exit while eyes glued to the ground. Showing currently on the TV screens is the list of Round six fighters with the audio of the organizers calling the contestants.

Jane ForsbergLuna CoppershieldMichael "Emberchain" Hererra Roy Saha Pradhan
    Arcimal LuminosYzebella HawthorneAngeline B. MyersOdachi Nishimura

Last edited:

28FD0281-FF9C-4950-B70E-1A3CA9345FC4.jpeg
Itel Lazuli
Interactions: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Battle song:

Kingston EpcotRyder SolarisWeissman Fitzgerald Wolf Gris
Iredell Scarlet Gemma Rocken D’Mond Stomer Itel Lazuli

• Itel smiled and gave her a smile wave as she exited the waiting room, running after the snow leopard. A few minutes later, the girl appeared on screen and Itel decided to watch and see how should would fare against the rather odd set of combatants. Within a few minutes the small girl had taken out two contestants and Itel was dumbfounded “damn she’s strong” he said with a bewildered expression drawn across his face.

It was down to the last match and Itel found himself jumping to his feet when the tiger Faunus knocked her to the ground. “Come on get up!” He yelled, ignoring the odd looks from the remaining contestants. For a moment it looked like she would be down for the count but something changed in Yzebella and she rose to her feet looking determined to win. “Yes!” He shouted raising a fist in the air as she uppercuts the Faunus into submission, making her the winner of that round. As the girl returned to the waiting room he greeted her promptly with his golden eyes bearing down on her “great job kid, you are a true huntress” he gave her a small smile before turning his head to the screen that announced the next set of contestants.

Well guess that’s me, hopefully Nox found a good spot to watch” he said as he walked to the door giving her a wave.

Last edited:
Mood -- Curious / Concern / Surprised
Outfit -- [---Click Here---]
Direct Interactions - Ganryu Ganryu Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Non-direct interactions - Talathel Talathel Nellancholy Nellancholy Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu accursedjobber accursedjobber Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka GasMaskie GasMaskie

• Keeping his back turned to the rather large buffet of food behind him while Zaffre had been piling on food upon her plate, Xander waited for the response to his questions. By the time she had acquired her food and began answering his questions, he digested her answers silently and processed them carefully in his head. These were not answers he expected from a normal person, the fact that she seemed to understand the concept of fighting meant Grimm would eventually come was not something any ordinary person would think of when it came to battle, at least, not towards someone who had the appearance as young as hers.
    As she continued on with answering his questions, it was true enough that she brought up the fact that the Grimm did not care for civilian lives let alone any other life. However, no ordinary person would fight the way she did nor would simply be able to fall from the sky as high as she did without suffering severe amounts of injuries in the process. Xanders suspicions were becoming clearer by the second, so it didn't seem like there would be much of harm to ask the question he was pondering on this entire time. "Hey, Zaffre. Are you a--" Just as he started with his question, his attention was quickly directed elsewhere when the sound of an explosion rang through his ears. Turning his gaze towards the sound, the last thing he expected was to end up watching as Zaffre rushed off in the direction of the ruckus. "H-Hey!"

Before he could so much as reach and grab a hold of her, she had already sprinted off leaving Xander and his question unanswered.

Exhaling a heavy sigh, Xander headed off towards one of the nearby empty benches just to take a seat before resting his back against the cold metal wall behind him. Shifting his gaze towards one of the many monitors that were scattered throughout the waiting room, he proceeded to watch as the following rounds continued on. Next was round four; the fight was almost strange at first, it appeared as though each of the contestants knew one another. Many of the fighters in this round fought with a type of form that he had never seen before, they fought with much heavier strikes and honestly throughout the battle, Xander was not even sure who would come out as the victor in the end. Closely watching the fighting unfold, the end result appeared to have what appeared to have been the youngest looking contestant out of all the others of that specific round. Was that luck? No, there was more to this girl than just the small frame, he'd have to be careful.

By the time the round had finished and those injured were escorted off the arena stage, the next round was quick to begin. Round five, the round started off standard at first as many of the competitors did battle with one another as expected. Although one specific person had caught Xander's attention rather curiously. This man appeared to have been wearing a mask of sorts and his opponent seemed to have been only approaching while the two conversed with one another at first. Of course, with all the sounds of battle and the chatter going on in the waiting room, he couldn't exactly hear what was being said but it did not seem to matter much other than the fact that the two were conversing in a rather strange manner, almost as though one could not hear the other. The round soon came to an end with the victor being the masked man who had kept Xander's attention throughout the entire time the camera panned on him as he left the arena.

Next, was round six.

Keeping his eyes glued onto the screen the entire time while he watched the injured competitors get escorted off the arena stage, Xander had been so focused onto the types of wounds each person took in the case of possible foul play being implemented by any of the other competitors that he was caught off guard by the sensation of an unknown figure brushing itself against his leg. Gasping only to glance down and find none other than his little companion Yumi had found her way back to him. "Oh. Yumi, What're you doing here? I thought you were in the stands." As he lifted the small cub into his lap only to find the female who he had trusted his companion with return to him as well seconds later. "Huh? I thought you were--" As she had spoken rather quickly about needing to leave, Xander made sure to retrieve his cloak that she had returned to him before turning to watch as the female rushed off in the direction of the arena entrance. She was a contestant?!

Quickly darting his attention straight to the monitor, he watched as to how his surprised fact was confirmed as the girl was indeed part of the tournament. He watched in shock for a few moments at the simple fact that someone like her was actually going to fight before his surprise turned to that of suspicions. At first, the round started off with many of the other contestants doing battle with one another while the girl was rushing her way near the edge of the stage with her opponent following closely behind her. Xander had his possible thoughts that the girl would not stand much of a chance against these other threats, but his doubts were quickly proven wrong. As the round progressed, it almost appeared as though she was learning to adjust to her situation more and more and even when all seemed lost, she still picked herself up in the end to come out victorious.

By the time she had returned to the waiting room, she was greeted by one of her fellow competitors with a rather cheerful congratulations. Xander on the other hand remained seated as he watched her enter. Soon bringing his eyes down to watch as Yumi had fallen asleep upon cloak that he had laid down onto his lap. Running his fingers of his left hand through her fur slowly and smoothly in silence. "This isn't going to be easy..." Muttering the words to himself under his breath, the fact that number of people in the room were thinning rapidly by the second, it gave plenty of concern to Xander that these people weren't ordinary and clearly underestimating any of them was going to lead to a swift defeat for him.

His thoughts were quickly interrupted as the sounds of the next following round began. Round seven. Snapping out of his thoughts, he observed the round as it went on. Just like the others, nothing out of the ordinary went on other than the fact that many of the contestants were calling this one person a hunter. A hunter? Pondering on the thought, even more questions formed in his head, hunters were not qualified to join the tournament, and majority of hunters were in hiding, there was no way this man was an actual hunter from the days of the academy. Yet, what other kind of hunter was there. Shaking his head to avoid confusing himself any further on the matter, Xander continued to focus on the screen and nearly stood from his seat when he had witnessed what appeared to have been a rather gruesome finish of the final opponent. The man had practically broken the wrist of a competitor and began bashing his face with one strike after another.

The sudden movement of Xander had woken Yumi from her nap only for her to look up towards her owner while she pawed at his chest causing him to relax back into his seat as the announcer had called an end to the round. Sighing with relief that the round did not end up in more bloodshed than was needed, he brought his gaze down to that of Yumi with a frown. "Yumi...I'm not so sure about this anymore." In the end, the only response he got in return was just a tilt of her head and a low purr coming from her.

Taenya

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Full Moon

Smile

Nya studied Liliya carefully as she spoke to her and her bandanna moved ever so faintly as she gave a dip of her head regally, "Nice to meet you." A soft undertone of a growl rumbled through her eloquent voice as she turned her attention back to the matches. She flinched ever so lightly as the matches kept going. Her worry seeped into her body language by the tensing of her muscles and the low, barely audible growl coming from her chest as she tried to keep herself in check. Her brilliant orbs flashed dangerously, seeming to narrow in on the matches as each one came and went.

"I have a weapon, it never is separated from my body." Her response to the mention of her weapon seemed cryptic at best, as it was obvious the faunus didn't have a weapon clearly on her. Her bow was her hairclip, the elegant bejeweled flower glimmering in the light of the arena as she tilted her head slightly. Her long tawny, and copper hair fell over her shoulder lightly. "Which match is your favorite so far?" she asked quietly, her slitted pupils turning back to the arena as she awaited an answer. The slate blue dress brushed against her tanned skin as she shifted her weight and crossed a black and gold outlined heeled boot over her leg elegantly. Her old habits from when she had helped run the village back home coming into play. Gold highlights accented her skin and brought out the piercing sapphire glacier blue eyes as she watched the arena carefully.

♡coded by uxie♡

"Hunting tail- Genuine huntsman weapon (preowned, slightly damaged)"
It was a tacky weapon even the images couldn't hide it's past usage as a huntsman romance movie prop, seriously who adds hearts to a double barreled shotgun and a voice modulation system that according to the listing spoke 1 of 12 sentences on trigger pull. That was one thing he was ever thankful for, the death of huntsman tacky movies, they were all the same not to mention that they always missed certain adaptation details like how red ranger's weapon was supposed to be maroon not bright red which was clearly outlined in part 34.
"Handler, bid 45,000 rise to 75. I want that ready to pick up back home"

But hey nothing beat watching the real thing Ace's eyes glued to the screen as he watched some quality entertainment on the screen well aware that these could be his targets in the final round. Until it was rudely interrupted by some sucker's from the past round, Ace's memory failing in placing them even as he begrudgingly agreed with the man's. Hunter's were relics of the past that needed to die out already, they parade around as a necessity but when it comes down they get everyone you know behind to get torn to shreds and only bring care about themselves.

Ace silently slammed his helmet into a wall his aura baring the impact as he staggered back from the wall's victory, that topic always puts him in a bummer mood and that's the opposite of what he needs right now. The interrupters were probably just sore losers anyway, considering they lumped him in with this branch of huntsman which he decided to take inventory of in the waiting room.

Itel was by the footage a hunter and a brutal one the beatdown at the loss of his weapon, a real hunter move to beat down on a guy. Yzebella despite her rather impressive win Ace already put her along with that heiress from earlier, that being that Ace still had standards in his profession, he wasn't gonna trick or deck a child, well at least outside of the arena. Than the old man certainly a hunter, a entertaining one at that though should be a piece of cake if he kept his distance and didn't get cleaved in half. Finally reaching the end of the long list of person of interest falling on the one armed man, most atlas guys in Ace's experience are pretty boring and in his humble opinion kind of suckers. Than Xander most certainly a hunter, had a damn good fight, and probably was a honor-bound sod like the rest of them.

Anyhow Ace should probably work on his whole friendship scenario, deciding to keep away from the two he met before and moving on to his next targets of this friendship deciding to saddle on to the only alone party in the waiting room to reaffirm a suspicion he had as Ace sat down next to him without invitation hoping to gain one ally for the next round.
"can you believe those guys, like do you think I look like a bloody hunter?" Ace's disgust and indignation not faked as he gestured to his expensive getup proudly before quickly moving on to his main reason for sitting down "Like we atlas guys gotta stick together right?"

Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back