• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom G.A.H OOC

Me too. Violet is always an... on edge character. So depending on how she interacts with others, it's very possible she would become a villain if given the right push.

Ooh, interesting. Ezekiel utilizes extra effort to pronunciate his Japanese words, and tries not to offend others with his foreign mannerisms. I think he genuinely wouldn't know how to behave around Violet at first, lol.

I think he and Steampunk will be great friends. He's very clueless when it comes to a lot of technology, and will probably do a lot of inner-fanboying over Auggy's different gear.

It's just dawned on me that. Our class could be the first ever contestants in the sports festival.

Because we need the tournament arc.

Epic character! I generally love plant-based Heroes.

Just a heads-up - it seems that I cannot view her appearance attachment. Something about not having permission. It may just be a problem on my side, however.

Epic character! I generally love plant-based Heroes.

Just a heads-up - it seems that I cannot view her appearance attachment. Something about not having permission. It may just be a problem on my side, however.
Thanks :v The problem was on my part, it should be fixed now.
I still haven't got the time to read up on all characters, but I'll do that once I get back from school.
Though sand manipulation seems interesting :v

Ah, I'm happy that the problem was resolved. The green hair is a nice touch. ^^
But yes, I was really feeling a sort of Egyptian-Deserty vibe, so I quickly wrote up Ezekiel. His CS is a bit of a rough draft, but I'll probably iron him out after class tomorrow.

He is in love with oranges and grapes, so once he finds out about Kanu's Quirk, he will worship her.

So he can... "fix" things yes?

Yep, he can fix objects and people and give them a boost in power, durability, and speed, but once the time is up if its an object it returns to being broken and if its a person they stay healed but become exhausted from the power boost~

Yep, he can fix objects and people and give them a boost in power, durability, and speed, but once the time is up if its an object it returns to being broken and if its a person they stay healed but become exhausted from the power boost~
So what happens if you rip a piece of paper in half, put it's 2nd half in a safe, then fix the other half.
Does it go through the safe to fix itself?

Hypothetical situation here, but there's a character in Jojo's Bizzare Adventure that can "fix" things. If you're creative enough this ability is pretty OP.

So what happens if you rip a piece of paper in half, put it's 2nd half in a safe, then fix the other half.
Does it go through the safe to fix itself?

Hypothetical situation here, but there's a character in Jojo's Bizzare Adventure that can "fix" things. If you're creative enough this ability is pretty OP.

Well the thing with his quirk he "restores things" that can be restored so let's say there's a piece of paper that was recently torn if Hibiki has access to every component let's say both half of the piece of paper he can "restore" it to a previous state to before it was ripped but after the time limit is up the piece of paper will return to its destroyed state. But if one component is too destroyed he can't restore it like say the other half is burnt to a crisp he can't restore it. It's the same thing with people, he needs all of their limbs and body parts still attached to the body to restore them, but if they bled he can't restore the blood lost but his quirk allows him to make the reminding amount of blood work harder to compensate for the lost blood so they wouldn't feel like like they lost blood until his quirk's power boost time limit is over and which case they need help immediately.

Also with a person he can restore them to a previous state of existence that was within the past 15 minutes so the state is exactly how they were including memories and thoughts at that moment. So the person loses memories and thoughts after the moment of restoration which is a horrifying idea but I thought I add a little bit of horror to his quirk which could be interesting for character growth~ (If that last point is hard to understand just think of it like this, if Hibiki restored somebody from a state from ten minutes ago the person would forget the past ten minutes that happened.) It might be OP but the drawbacks are mostly moral and horrifying to live though. Also Hibiki isn't omnipotent so while he can always restore people in the span of 15 minutes he doesn't know what that state would entail besides being healthy the person could've been having a panic attack and they return to that panic attack state and all that. This quirk is very dangerous to use on people which is why he doesn't use it often on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back