• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom G.A.H OOC

And can Captain Alligator feel intense heat? Because I mean anyone who can grab Steamsalot is not in a good place
"I'm not an alligator, I'm a dragon!"
His scales are heat-resistant, so not really. He doesn't have any problem sticking his hand into a fire at the very least. It only works up to a certain point, but unless we're talking Todoroki-level firepower Kai's probably not getting burned.

I definitely wouldn't say 'with ease'. Indeed, Auggy would be an incredibly frustrating matchup for Ezekiel. He would have to change up his usual 'overwhelming long/mid-ranged onslaught' in favor of something more cunning/unpredictable.

It would be a fun fight, for sure.
Agreed. Augs with the close range, Ezekiel with the long range...

But also, he makes some good shit haha.

Auggy for presindent 2K20

"I'm not an alligator, I'm a dragon!"
His scales are heat-resistant, so not really. He doesn't have any problem sticking his hand into a fire at the very least. It only works up to a certain point, but unless we're talking Todoroki-level firepower Kai's probably not getting burned.
Nah Auggy is basically a mixture of Deku with the 10% whole body thing and Kachan's suit and really hot. So, not really firepower, just that he can keep the intense heat for a long period of time. For a normal person it would start out as pretty disturbing to the point of sweating and getting uncomfortable. After a few minutes of continuous exposure, it will start actually burning

When do you guys want to start?
I have negative social life and even negativer motivation during school so I'm basically good whenever. Except when I have work. I'll be off for a few hours on 3 random days of the week because it's a family restaurant and I'm basically just on-call

I think we still need two CSs though...
Well I hate to be the downer/pessimistic guy here, but I'm an old player on here and there are plenty of people who ditch before they even make a character.

Your choice, but I say we give them the weekend, and if they aren't up or haven't contacted you with anything, they can be special circumstances of characters who join when/if they holla at us

Well I hate to be the downer/pessimistic guy here, but I'm an old player on here and there are plenty of people who ditch before they even make a character.

Your choice, but I say we give them the weekend, and if they aren't up or haven't contacted you with anything, they can be special circumstances of characters who join when/if they holla at us
ahhhh my roomie didn't pay her bills and the net got turned off and ammy mad.

Just getting back to things after I handled all of it. I'll have a character up tomorrow. Have a pretty good idea for something a bit different.

As one of the people who haven't gotten their character in quite yet, I just want to chime in that I'm in complete agreement with Chayliel Chayliel . One alone isn't that big a loss and you could roll them into the topic with relative ease moving forward.

Had a busy last few days but I'm free for the rest of the weekend and all of next week!

Can I say I love Kai? I do, he seems like a kickass character! Can't wait to see him in action!

It seems like my character has to be smart with his quirk to keep up with such powerhouses characters!

Wait a minute... we can have more than one character??? I spent a whole day trying to make up my mind between alligator man and Playboy edgelord for no reason?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back