• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (FxM)

aya2u

Ellos! Finally, my first Roleplay request thread is ready. I hope to find some potentially long term partners, that would like the plots and pairs I have listed below. Romance is a must. I know it sounds cliche yet, I do like romance in my plots. And I totally like friendship bonds. I like if the main pair (MXF) can also have trusted and close friends to support them.

I am a semi-literate. I write in 3rd person, length: more than one paragraph. And I look like details. I hope there will be someone out there that would really tries those pairs. My main characters are always females and straight. Yet, If we need to add more side characters, i don't mind playing both females or males. Take a look below, if you like any ideas PM or let me know.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back