• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern FXM Suicide Squad HarleyxJoker or harleyshot

Silvercrestfox

Hi!

So i'm looking for a partner to play Joker or Dead shot, i really want to be Harley Quin, I have a major idea with a few twists and things like that. One where Joker is like how his in Suicide squad to where he used to be overly abusive only to make Harley stronger and to make her the true queen of Gotham, it can go both ways.

idea 1
: Before when she was just the psychologist of Joker before turning into Harley Quin.
Idea 2: After Joker saves her from the prison.
Dead shot ideas:

Idea 1:
When Joker dies, She kinda gets it bad for dead shot but still has some fears and still thinks joker is alive and there could be a twist of where Joker is a live and well.

Idea 2: Dead shot starts feeling something for Harley before Joker dies and once Joker is fully dead, he has a chance when the suicide team has to go under cover as a normal family while killer croc is the house guard pretty much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back