• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fxm exo or nct rp

amberskies

delicate
hey! i'm ana, i'm 19, my pronouns are she/her. i'm currently looking for a partner for an exo rp.

im looking for someone to play sehun, lucas, or jaehyun as my crush !

the pairing would be fxm, and i can play anyone as your crush (tell me a few idols you like and i'll let you know which ones i know)

i don't have a lot of requirements except that im looking for someone 17+, replies every 1-2 days, and responses of minimum 1-2 paragraphs long; im cool with shorter responses sometimes but if it continues like that i tend to lose interest ): fluff, romance, slow-burn and angst are also a must for me!! gotta add some spice

also no ghosting pretty please (its just rude imo); if you dont want to continue the rp, just let me know, you don't need to give a reason, i'll understand 100% (:

pm me if you're interested! i have some details that i didn't mention here if you'd like to hear them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back