• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern FxM , 1x1 Both, Realistic, Modern - or Fantasy. I'm open.

SilverxTongue

Hi there!
I'm looking for a few people to hold long term Roleplays with. My idea partner, would have no problem writing in length and detail, and be over the age of 18, as I am.
I am new to this site but have been in and out of the roleplay world for quite some time now, and just dipping my toes back in, looking for new and exciting stories to create.
I am very open to ideas, and roles. My preference is anything Modern, Realistic - naturally occurring situations, with underlines of romance and drama mixed in. Even mixing in some fantasy with that, in the name of keeping things exciting.
I don't mind fantasy roleplays either, vampires, werewolves, any other storylines, as long as they are exciting.

I am currently looking to only roleplay, female roles and am seeking a male counterpart; adding in our own NPCs to keep things going. Private messaging, here or discord. (also open to other alternative communication methods)
I like to think I'm literate and can write as lengthy as you prefer. I can reply frequently, and often as well. :)
Just reply here or send me a message and let's see what we can create together!​

Hello! I am intrested. My timezone is EST, and I play mainly male OCs. Is the offer still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back