• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FxF/Yuri/Romance.

LaneyBug

Miserable Potato
Hello!

What I am generally hoping for:

-Long drawn out character development.

-Drama, angst, romance.

-Something casual to start, possibly work into something more serious.

-I feel most comfortable role playing Female x Female. We can discuss the setting as I am open to most any. ((Fantasy/Medieval/Modern. I usually avoid Sci-Fi.))

-I have no real set in stone idea's for plots so I'm open to hear any ideas, otherwise a simple setting and characters will do, we can form a plot as we go.

-I'll put in about as much as you are willing to put in. (I'm not going to be mad if you can't think of something and throw a one liner at me, but if that is the whole RP, I'll lose interest.)

NOW! -I am hoping to start a FxF romantic role play, with 1-2 people. (Three people in total being the most, maybe four depending on how everyone feels. Mostly just 1-1 is fine though to keep things simple.) I'd prefer a school setting, with original characters. ((An unrequited love type plot might be interesting...))

If you are interested in talking about plots, or simply just getting right down to the RP, I'm all ears!! PM me if you can as I am a brand new member, otherwise post onto this thread and I'll get right back to you! <3!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay!! I'm totally up for it! You replied fast! =P Do you have any plot ideas? Also, character ideas? If not totally fine. I'm happy with starting from scratch! I just generally like to discuss things before getting into the RP.

[QUOTE="Kawazoe Gem]Hey I am interested in starting up a role play

[/QUOTE]
I'll be online tomorrow! PM and we can talk about it! =)

I might be interested in a small group sorta thing, with 2 or 3 other people, like you suggested. :3

cam said:
I might be interested in a small group sorta thing, with 2 or 3 other people, like you suggested. :3
I would be interested in being in a small group with you ( @Akko If you don't mind?... I have some basic plot ideas. I'll start a PM if you want?...

(( @Akko I'm also fine with 1x1 I'm a fairly experienced role-player... 9,259 posts on this website alone. I've been here for a while... :3 (Almost a year). xD ))

i'd be interested in this, tho unfortunately no plot ideas, but i can help with char development depending on what sort of plot we're talking bout

Akko said:
Hello!
What I am generally hoping for:

-Long drawn out character development.

-Drama, angst, romance.

-Something casual to start, possibly work into something more serious.

-I feel most comfortable role playing Female x Female. We can discuss the setting as I am open to most any. ((Fantasy/Medieval/Modern. I usually avoid Sci-Fi.))

-I have no real set in stone idea's for plots so I'm open to hear any ideas, otherwise a simple setting and characters will do, we can form a plot as we go.

-I'll put in about as much as you are willing to put in. (I'm not going to be mad if you can't think of something and throw a one liner at me, but if that is the whole RP, I'll lose interest.)

NOW! -I am hoping to start a FxF romantic role play, with 1-2 people. (Three people in total being the most, maybe four depending on how everyone feels. Mostly just 1-1 is fine though to keep things simple.) I'd prefer a school setting, with original characters. ((An unrequited love type plot might be interesting...))

If you are interested in talking about plots, or simply just getting right down to the RP, I'm all ears!! PM me if you can as I am a brand new member, otherwise post onto this thread and I'll get right back to you! <3!!!
I would be willing to do this I have tons of yuri plots!

Partners - I have been yuri depraved!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back