• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fxf- small town mysteries

heysappho

Teifling Rogue
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It's been a while since I've been in a 1x1, so I figured while I'm going to have a lot more free time now it would be nice to start one up :)

I usually prefer fxf pairings in roleplays, as I don't have much experience in writing much else but if anyone interested prefers something else I'm open to new pairings! Vampires and witches seem to be something I've been wanting to write as well lately.

The plot I'd been thinking of would revolve around two girls, one having recently moved to a small rainy town in PA, USA. Creepy things start to happen, people begin to go missing, and eventually tunnels are discovered in one of their homes leading to a large decaying home in the middle of the woods. This is just a really basic structure, as nothing is totally defined. If you have any ideas for the plot or changes feel more than free to suggest them, as all my ideas are is to set a setting and theme right now.

I wouldnt mind it :) Are you okay with fxf pairings in the story line or would you want to change it?

I wouldn't mind it. If they were I would like to center it more on the plot than the pairing then.

Well, one of their families has to move into the area recently. So them being brother and sister would spin off onto a totally other story line

Finally, an experienced fxf roleplayer! lol I'm craving a medieval fantasy lesbian story O.o

Are you an alternate universe version of me? I had a story sorta similar to this knocking around in my head a while back.

Sounds like you've got plenty of people already interested in this plot, buuuut since it's tough finding FxF partners in the community, maybe we could RP something else if you think we might be a good match? Peep my profile if you wanna - it's got some preferences + plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back