• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FxF Romance Plot.

LaneyBug

Miserable Potato
Okay so I have another idea for a romance plot! Preferably in the anime style.

Character A is a friendly, outgoing, kind of shy girl who doesn't really have any friends at her school. She used to have friends before high school but things seemed to change for her once she started in high school.

Character B is a popular girl with lots of friends. Everyone likes her and invites her to parties, she is super nice to everyone, except for Character A. She bullies her constantly, in the cruelest ways too. Her secret, she is in love with Character A but cannot express it, so she bullies her.

Character A feels rejected at her school and is driven to the point of suicidal thoughts, caused by the constant bullying in and out of school that she just cannot escape. She attempts suicide and winds up in the hospital from it. Meanwhile, Character B finds out and is crushed to hear that she tried such a thing. She waits in the hospital even missing school for several days. When Character A finally wakes, Character B confesses her true feelings for her...

The story will go from there! ^^ PM me if you're interested in this plot!! ~OR if you have a plot idea of your own, or just looking for a random FxF partner! Doesn't have to be this plot or setting!~

(If you're wondering, I like to keep lots of RP going all the time so I always have one to do if another falls out! That is why I try to find so many RP partners and try to come up with plots all the time.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to try this RP out with you, unfortunately I can't PM you considering my 10 post aren't met yet :[

Users who are viewing this thread

Back