• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern FxF Role-play search! Ignore prefix. Fantasy, realistic and everything else!

Profoundcactus

Professional Crier
Hiya I am Cactus! I'm a college student and a part-time worker but I'm always on the computer so I usually reply frequently and I would love it you do too. I love when we reply back and forth several times a day but I understand if life is just too much and you can't get to the computer. At the same time I love connecting with people so if you want to just chat in OOC I'm totally down. Now I usually play gay characters and my preference is FxF but you could probably talk me into MxM.

Now I can rp very detailed or just two paragraphs a post, but I do like to keep it around 2-3 juicy paragraphs though starting post will probably be longer. This way it isn't just fluff.

Now I'll be giving a few plots lines that I've been craving to do and maybe even a list of pairings but you can always shoot me your ideas and we can talk. Also pairing ideas can be mixed and turned into some other big plot, we can talk about it. Most of these pairing as just a starting point to get an idea of what we'd play the rp direction to go. Bold is the character I'd like to play.

High School Setting
Closeted X Outed
Bully X Bullied
PoorX Rich
Musical nerd X Science nerd
New student X Current student
Teacher x Student

Fantasy
Werewolf Alpha's daughter X Other female supernatural creature
Vampire X Werewolf
Supernatural X Supernatural

Realistic
Mental Ward Setting
Group Therapy Setting
Co-workers in an office setting
Cafe Cashier X Frequent customer
Girl in abusive relationship X Girl just left the mental ward (I have a small idea for this)

So that's all I can think of for now but yeah PM! I'd love to take any new ideas if you have any, don't be afraid to run it by me! I usually prefer rping in personal messages with one conversation thread for OOC and the other for rp. Character sheets, I can do but I'd rather not have background information but I can totally do pictures with a few descriptions like personality age etc. So feel free to message me, I like to think I'm super cool!

Last edited:
The vampire/werewolf one seems pretty cool? I have a few ideas for that. A little minor change to one of them though, but it's not too big?

I also have some other ideas in mind? Some fantasy based as well. Like zombies and stuff like that. I think that would be pretty cool as well. Trying to survive in a world run by zombies, but you also have a little love plot going on at the same time.

I totally am not about to go write a musical nerd x science nerd plot thingy because I love it. *cough* Musical nerd is my aesthetic. *cough*

Hello, I'd like to create something with you. I'm interested in to the "girl abusedxgirl who just left the ward" type of thing. Did you have a specific plot in mind, other than the pairing itself?

Hello, I'd like to create something with you. I'm interested in to the "girl abusedxgirl who just left the ward" type of thing. Did you have a specific plot in mind, other than the pairing itself?
I just have the pairing itself but if you PM me we could plan it some more^^

hi! i'm totally interested in Closeted X Outed, Poor X Rich, and Musical Nerd X Science Nerd! i can also do one in a fantasy genre with supernatural beings, though i most likely won't do a vampire x werewolf ship oop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back