• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FxF role play partner wanted!

SkycoderCrota

The Rogue Glitch
Hiya everyone, Skycøder here! I'm looking for a role player partner who is willin to do an FxF oriented plot with me!

Plot: December Love~

December has finally rolled around, and its starting to feel like Christmas all through the town. There's some light snow fall, Christmas music on all the radio stations, it feels absolutely magical. Well, magical for some. Character A seems to be in sad spirits this December. She's not angry, only sad because she's alone. Everywhere she looks, couple's love filled the air around her. She could swear that it felt like Valentine's Day came early. The only one who seems to be just as in low spirits as A is Character B, with some issues of her own this season. (your decision on what the issue is, just nothing super sad like cancer or something.) When the two meet by chance, will they each find the missing link they've been yearning for?

its rough, but you get the idea, right? Hope a few of you are interested in it!

Happy roleplaying!

Hi! I don't know if you found someone for this plot, I would really love to work on this! If it is taken, I am willing to work on another plot :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back