• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy FxF Princess x Knight Original Plot!^^

Miu-Miu

•°•Starry Skies°•°
♡Welcome To My Interest Check!♡

Yo yo! This is Miu and you're watching Disney Channel!

Jkjk XD

Hey there fellow RP Nation peers! I'm Miu, and this is my first original interest check! I was inspired by something I read on wattpad about a princess x a female knight, and it got me thinking about a roleplay plot! Please keep reading if you're interested!!^^

Yo yo! My name is Miu and I'm a 20 year old female! I'm usually in Southern California living with my twin bro bro Yuri and our pets, but until everything with Covid dies down, me, Yuri, and our lovely pets are visiting relatives in Nevada! Our pets are very excited since they're seeing snow for the first time! My and my twin's pets are 3 dogs, 3 cats, 1 snake, and 1 bunny! We take in pets from the street also! My entire family is of Japanese ethnicity, so I speak Japanese along with English. Gotta say, I love when I'm watching anime with my friends and they're like "We need the English subtitles since this is in Japanese, cmon!" and I'm just like HEH-- that's laughable.

Below is my roleplay info! I'm very flexible with things as you'll see^^

Writing: I can do any size length responses! In the next two spoilers I'll show what my smaller sized responses look like and what my larger sized responses look like if you're interested in knowing that! I can use and POV, I'll use 1st or 3rd! And grammar mistakes are fine, I myself make them as well, but please don't make over 10 in a paragraph!! ^^;

Response Times: So-- my responses are constantly going to be late-- and I'm so sorry about that--- when I am online though I try to respond as quickly as possible, and I won't ever leave for over 2 days without warning unless there's an emergency!!

Age Groups I'll Roleplay With: Are ya over the age of 10 and under the about age of 40? Cool, we can roleplay :p

Sonia looked up at Gundham noticing that he'd covered his face with his sweater and said, "Hm? Is your face cold? I'll take your temperature to make sure you're not too cold!" She said as she got up and placed her and to his forehead.

Hush blinked a few times at Angel before wrapping his arms around the spider demon carefully, "Okay that kinda hurts.. why would I joke about this? Also you've seen me try to lie, I can't lie to save my life, it's how I died in the first place." he tried to joke slightly before sighing and lifting Angel's face up so they could look at each other, his face still hot with a blush as he said, "So let's try this again: Angel, I do love you. I-I mean how couldn't I... you care about me and make me feel happy..." He then looked away while scooting back, "B-but you already know how I feel about you, I've said twice before when drunk or about to fall asleep... so if you think it's a joke you probably just don't reciprocate..." his voice cracked a few times but he cleared his throat, "B-but it's fine if you don't reciprocate i-It's my fault for accidentally saying how I feel anyways..." he tried tried make it into a joke but couldn't really do so.

Husk swatted away Feu's hand as he tried to scratch behind his ears, that would indeed make him purr, and he didn't like anyone knowing about it or finding it out. Well, he liked the actual ear scratching, but why would he say that? "Hey hands away! And stop calling me a damn kitty!" He glared at Feu drinking his drink again after.

Cherry giggled and sat down across from Charlie after poking the blonde demon's cheeks with a giggle, "Ooo and you blush too, now you're even cuter!" Once she sat down she pulled out a deck of regular cards with pink frames around each card. "This game is called strong vs. weak. The reason I like it is because even if you have a losing hand you can still win!" She chirped while shuffling the cards with her eyes closed, making sure they were mixed up and randomized very well. "Each chip that we're gonna bet will be worth 1 dollar since betting too much is against the rules. Make sense so far?"

Violet was surprised by the sudden action of a hug from Byakuya and words of reassurance from the golden blonde, but she took it in and hugged him back tightly, she didn't know why Byakuya was doing this, but she was very grateful for it. What surprised her more was when the golden blonde picked her up, carrying Violet to the room. The purple haired girl knew how closed off Byakuya was from others, so she was grateful for what he was doing. Maybe there was a lot more to Byakuya than there seemed, at least that's what she was thinking. She was feeling oddly more and more reassured with him around, so the tears welling up in her eyes dried quickly, replaced with the tiniest of smiles instead.

When Byakuya sat in the wooden chair across from her bed instead of leaving instead, Violet had sat up on her bed and looked over at him curiously, while saying, "Thank you for bringing me back, I feel a lot better now but... is there a reason you're staying behind..?" She asked him while taking her hair out of its complicated to put together bun, she always undid it before sleeping, laying down, or just relaxing by herself. And while she wasn't by herself her scalp was hurting a bit, she had put her bun together a bit too tightly this morning. And surprisingly, Violet's hair was very long, down a little bit past her waist, and it was wavy, though that could've just been from just being undone from a bun.

When Evie asked Chihiro to stay behind, her words made him realize something. He really would be an easy target, unlike other guys his age, he wasn't strong, he looked and acted a lot like a fragile, shy girl. It was working out well so far in his life, but here, could it really bring him his own death? Chihiro shook this thought off while responding to Evie with an, "O-okay..!" Then his mind shifted to the fact that he was staying in a girls room that night, quickly putting that thought to the side though.

Until curfew, Chihiro was trying to cheer Evie up. When Chihiro brought up Alter Ego, he had perked Evie's interest, so he had started to explain what Alter Ego was, even showing her a bit of what he'd programmed Alter Ego to do so far. He also explained how Alter Ego could feel things like emotion and physical touch despite being an AI, which is why he was always careful with the computer that had Alter Ego inside of it.

And then now, it was curfew, and Chihiro was in Evie's room, working more on Alter Ego's code as Evie layer her head in his lap, looking at the computer. Chihiro smiled and giggled a bit while saying, "Heh, yeah. I've been working on Alter Ego for a really long time, it takes a lot of time to put a single code inside, but it's really worth it. Alter Ego is something that will be able to do even more amazing things than it can right now, and unlike other AI programs, it can feel as it grows smarter, and it can feel the happiness from accomplishing things. Ever since I started working on Alter Ego, it's made me feel really happy that it can feel all of the emotions that a human can, it can feel how smart it is and how important it is to me." he smiled as he finished the last part of the code he was embedding into Alter Ego tonight, and Alter Ego popped up on the screen, smiling, "Thank you for the new information master!"

The kingdom of (Insert Name Of Kingdom) was attacked by a neighboring kingdom, and almost nobody has escaped. Well, besides the princess of the kingdom and the knight who helped her escape. When the princess asks to know who her knight is, she's shocked that it's another girl, but even more so surprised that she's so beautiful. As the two are making their way to a kingdom that has helped their kingdom for so long, a romance is formed.

Full Name: Lillieth Kii Morrow
Alias: n/a
Nickname(s): Lilly, Kii-Kii, Lils, Lil
Biological Gender: female
Gender Going By: female
Used Pronouns: she her hers
Sexuality: bisexual
Closeted/Uncloseted: closeted
Single/Taken: single
Personality: Lillieth has a very kind personality and is very suited to be a princess. She never got to leave the castle as a child, so her only friends were knights and maids in the castle that lived with her family, so she's also quite shy. When she gets to know somebody though she's very cheerful and extroverted around them, and she's very sweet.
Extra: She's very strategic. She doesn't have much physical stength, but her brains make up for it.
Face Claim/Appearance:
oc_hoshi_by_loveedreams_dchfd9n-pre.jpg

Full Name: Carlie Ren Thomas
Alias: Knight 07
Nickname(s): n/a
Biological Gender: female
Gender Going By: female
Pronouns: she her hers
Sexuality: lesbian
Closeted/Uncloseted: closeted
Single/Taken: single
Personality: Carle is very independent and brave. Ever since she was young, she was bold and confident, not having any fears and having amazing stength for being a woman. She was accepted as as knight by the king and queen, and she takes her job very seriously. She's willing to put her life on the line for anybody, even if she hates them, because her job is to protect the kingdom and the princess from danger. But, underneath her tough exterior is a very soft person who loves cuddles and cute pets.
Extra: Carlie loves animals, she finds them easier to talk to than humans.
Face Claim/Appearance:
_20_1_alisha_by_gigamessy_dbwpddx-fullview.jpg

Thank you for reading my interest check! If you read the introduction, the about me, and this, then add your favorite color and/or animal to your dm or comment to me!

Have a lovely day♡♡♡​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back