• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings FxF Plots

XionKuriyama

just a friend
Rules
1) Give me something to work with. I will try to mirror your length.
2) No live action faceclaims, please.
3) All the typical stuff--don't godmod, no perfect characters, no making it all about you, etc.
4) I'm currently only interested in FxF.
5) Be willing to chat with me in a very casual manner in OOC. Adding this because I'm a fuggin memer and the way I talk OOC is extremely casual once I get to know you.
6) If I'm not replying, I probably forgot. Poke me, please!
7) Have fun. Are you having fun, citizen? Fun is mandatory.
8) If you read these rules, please tell me your opinion on the statement wholesome memes = best memes

Plots
Bold indicates which side I want to be my character. Teal in a title indicates a plot I'm especially interested in at the moment. Strikethrough indicates something taken. Watch this space for more plots, and if you have a plot in mind, don't be afraid to ask!

Your Stay has Been Extended (American Student X Japanese Student--Post-Apocalyptic/Dystopian)
An American exchange student is in Tokyo, and they're in school when the sirens go off. Turns out, North Korea just launched. In the panic, a local student in the school keeps her safe, and they quickly bond. Hours later, they learn that the war has devastated much of the US, and that she must stay in Japan until the government deems it safe to return. But the war has left Japan shattered as well, and a new government is rising...one that doesn't have either of the students best interests in mind.

Last edited:
Hey! I can't message you yet, so I'm commenting here. I'd like to roleplay with you- I can pitch plots if you PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back