• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern FxF Partner Search.

LaneyBug

Miserable Potato
Hello.

I'm looking for a couple role play partners to write some stories with me! I'm 21 years old with years of role playing experience. With that said, I'm only human and I make mistakes. I'm not terribly picky, just someone who can write about a paragraph+ when it comes to replies. I'm not too worried about activity. If you can only reply once a day, or once a week, that is totally fine with me. Just let me know so I'm not left wondering.

Few things to keep in mind -

I write in third person.
Romance is a must.
I use realistic or artistic face claims. Character sheets can be anything from a name and picture to a fully detailed page. I'll go either way, depending on your preference.
I like chatting so if you'd just like to chat at any point, I'd be happy to! : )

Plots -
(These are really basic plot ideas and further details can be discussed in PM! Keep in mind, these are written in First Person, but I only write in third when role playing! )

1. "We live in adjacent apartments and our bedrooms are on opposite sides of very thin walls. Both of us never really greeted each other face to face, but one fine day when I heard you crying in your room, I couldn't handle the sadness you were facing and I comforted you from through the thin walls."

2. "You broke into my apartment drunk thinking that it was your friend's place, I was going to call the cops but my dog seems to like you so I guess you can stay the night."

3. "We both reached for the same things on the shelf and our hands touched and for some apparent reason we end up holding hands and staring at each other awkwardly and neither of us is letting go and now that I notice---you're cute"

4. "I'm your local barista and maybe I find you aesthetic, just maybe, that's why I write cheesy pickup lines on your coffee cup every day in hopes to see your lips curve into a smile."

These are just a few ideas but feel free to share any ideas you might have as well! I'm totally open just so long as it remains within this general setting! :) If you're interested in any of these, just send me a poke and let me know which one!

Thank you! -Kama

Users who are viewing this thread

Back