• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FxF partner search. Plot included.

Kerishea

Read More.
I know these types of role-plays are a dime a dozen but I had this idea for a plot and it's been sticking with me so I thought I'd reach out and see if I can find any partners!

Plot:

Nora, Chloe, and Hannah are best friends and have been since they were little. Of the three, because of their dedication to sports (all three are athletic), Nora and Hannah grow extremely close. The three girls play on the same soccer team for their high school and spend almost all their time together. Nora and Chloe are seniors, Hannah is a sophomore. 

While her friends continuously show interest in boys, Hannah doesn't. She wonders why she is so far behind until she begins to realize she has feelings for Nora. Hiding them she forces a smile and keeps their friendship strong for fear of losing her.  Chloe notices a change in her but not being as close to Hannah as she is to Nora, she doesn't mention anything until, after they win a big game, she sees Hannah kiss Nora after they've finished a celebratory hug.

Nora is freaked immediately and steps back from Hannah who is equally as shocked that she's done it. Thankfully no other team members notice, just Chloe.

Nora shuns Hannah for fear of what people might thing (and afraid of what this means for their friendship). Chloe is of course furious that Nora didn't tell her she and Hannah are together but Nora explains the situation. 

Hannah becomes a bit of an outcast from the group (voluntarily) and only really hangs out with her twin sister, Emma.

Through the course of the role-play my goal is to have the girls try and figure out what it is they are going to do in their friendship and I'm leaving the romance part totally open. Obviously my hope is that Nora and Hannah get together but I don't want to say for sure if they do.

Doubling will be necessary. Hannah and Chloe should be role-played by the same person, and Nora and Emma should be role-played by the same person. This way it isn't long posts by one person having conversations with themselves.

I respond a few times a week; sometimes daily depending on work.

I am looking for literate partners only, please.

If you have any questions/suggestions please don't hesitate!

This would by via PM (a board could work but I prefer PM).

I HATE this new update. I didn't get any notifications anyone had posted! PMing all of you right now!

I really like this! But maybe we could add a twist? Like maybe Emma is outwardly gay and Hannah kisses Nora because she's been confiding in her sister that she thinks she likes girls and since she's closer to Nora than she is to Chloe then naturally Emma thinks Hannah likes Nora and encourages her to kiss her. And the reason Chloe gets so mad is because she has secretly liked Hannah all along. Ultimately the story will be about Hannah trying to figure out whether who she actually has feelings for int he midst of her experimenting, Chloe mustering up the courage to come out and win Hannah over, and Nora and Emma trying to deal with the situation as delicately as possible. ???

I really like this! But maybe we could add a twist? Like maybe Emma is outwardly gay and Hannah kisses Nora because she's been confiding in her sister that she thinks she likes girls and since she's closer to Nora than she is to Chloe then naturally Emma thinks Hannah likes Nora and encourages her to kiss her. And the reason Chloe gets so mad is because she has secretly liked Hannah all along. Ultimately the story will be about Hannah trying to figure out whether who she actually has feelings for int he midst of her experimenting, Chloe mustering up the courage to come out and win Hannah over, and Nora and Emma trying to deal with the situation as delicately as possible. ???

I thought about doing that to begin with but decided I wasn't so interested in Chloe liking Hannah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back