• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy fxf or mxf plot but with ✧・゚:* MAGIC *:・゚✧ in the 50's

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
Alright y'all so I just came up with this baby plot and need to write it down somewhere, but I don't have a notepad to write it down on, and wanna write it with someone else anyways, so here I am bringing my baby plot to y'all ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ
Man I hope fantasy's the best prefix for this

✧・゚:*  Quick rules & about me before my quick plot  *:・゚✧

Call me Valentine! I'm 21, full time college student, and been roleplaying for about eight years. I'll write just about anything in anyway I feel, so I don't have many hard rules, but I do still have my preferences. I prefer to write at about an intermediate level, although I'm trying to practice some more advanced writing. Generally I write around 2-5 paragraphs depending on what's going on in the scene, but I can go shorter or longer to match my partner. The amount that I can reply will depend on that post length but, I usually shoot for around once a day, and definitely more if I get the chance and I'm jazzed about the story. I can play both male & female characters, but for this plot, I would prefer a female role.

Alright time for the ✧・゚:*  Plot!  *:・゚✧

In the 1950's, magic exists. Everybody knows it, and nobody likes it. Best not to talk about it. If you find you have it, pretend you don't, that's easy enough. Especially if you're a woman, how are you ever going to find a husband if you're studying how to turn men into toads? Gosh golly gee that would be absolutely tragic. There's no room for magic in mid century America, and certainly not for those who practice it.

[Muse A] has done exceptionally well for themselves despite this. They've come a long way since their first and only magical outburst as a child, which was promptly punished, hidden, and never spoken of again. Since then, they've attended a prestigious private school for all their schooling, graduated with a sparkling report card and spotless permanent record, and are on their way to the city to start the rest of their life--and attend college.

There they meet [Muse B], a social outcast living in the middle of downtown. Everyone knows about their flagrant magic, and nobody knows how they haven't been outright arrested yet--whether that's because they're wealthy, influential, dangerous, or a mix of all three. Upon their meeting, they can tell [Muse A] has incredible untapped potential beneath their veneer of respectability. They could be great, if they ever trained their magic, and [Muse B] extends their own hand to help.

[Muse A] is curious and agrees, as long as they're secret about it. Oh, but there's only so much magic that can be practiced in secret.

So that's what I've got so far! Send me a PM if you're interested! o(*°▽°*)o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back