• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FxF Monster Girl RP(Ignore Prefix)

Hi there! I'm looking for a person willing to play as a monster girl. The plot goes as that MC finds YC being hunted down. YC is the last of her kind and not everyone likes Monster Girls roaming around. MC takes YC in as a pet to keep her safe. Sooner or later, they develop an attraction towards each other.

Length? I'm not picky. Even a paragraph will suffice. But try not to do one-liners too often. In fact, avoid them if possible.

Limits? Gore, vore and violence. Any limits you have let me know. But I accept only 18+ partners.

What Monster Girl? Any works. Just include a picture in your reply if possible. Just a name works too.

Pairing? I only do lesbian. Sorry.

Reply if interested!

raiju_by_monorus-dae1g24.jpg

Essentially a sexually charged Weasel girl and by charged I mean literally. She gets off with pleasurable electricity.

Or

Jurougumo_0.jpg

A spider girl who is nice during the day and sadistic at night, eventually becoming masochistic for the person they fall in love with.

I can't do this because I'm only 15 but lol, the pokemon fact that just randomly appeared. XD also you guys are aware that Rpnation is PG13+ Romace wise? so nothing beyond very intimate kissing.

Might I interest you in either a Frankenstein's monster girl or maybe even a Hydra?

Attachments

• phpAf950s.jpg
    phpAf950s.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 8
  • php65I7VQ.jpg
    php65I7VQ.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back