• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings FXF, Long Term, Literary

Sapphic

Sad Lesbian
Hi! So, I signed up a few months ago and had a pretty bad experience with an rper, so I left. But, I'm willing to try again.

First off, I only really want female partners. No offense to men or anything, just really only want other gals. It can be on site, or on discord, whatever you prefer. I lost my long term rp partner that I'd had since 2012 after I came out of the closet as a lesbian and broke up with him, and I haven't had anything like that since. I really miss rp and want to come back to it. I don't have anything in particular in mind, and I'd be happy to bounce ideas off of any potential partners. Female/Female only. Any genre is fine, but I love medieval, supernatural (the genre not the tv show), and modern stuff. We can talk about certain fandoms too, if that's what you want to do.

Also, and I cannot stress this enough, it has to be literary rp. I love writing. I'd really prefer no script writing.

For example of what I do not want:

"Jenna: Hi, Sarah! It's nice to see you. *hugs*"

For an example of what I do want.

"Jenna smiled. 'Hi, Sarah! It's nice to see you.' She walked over to her friend and embraced her."

Writing that makes me feel like a total snob but I really want to just narrow it down to partners only interested in the same thing! Also, I'd love to be friends with any prospective partners! Friendship is super welcome.

Hey, there, I'm interested in plotting something with you, though I'm not very experienced with f x f. You can send me a pm if you'd like. ☺️

Hey!! Love to maybe write with you!!

Hey there! The majority of my characters are female and fall on the lgbt+ spectrum; I fluctuate anywhere between 500 & 2k words per post (generally landing somewhere near the mid six to eight hundred range as of late). I have nothing in particular in mind at the moment, but I'd be up for bouncing ideas around if you were interested.

Bonjour! I came across your post and would love to do a fxf roleplay with you. I've been looking for someone long-term to roleplay with as well. Feel free to mesage me, if you're also interested.

aaah, there are so many people that are open to fxf roleplay! i find that a lot of people dislike it and prefer to stick to mxm (which is fine but? girls are wonderful)

i'd love to discuss something with you if you're still looking! and anybody else on this thread that is looking for potential fxf roleplays can also message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back