• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FxF, Fandom, Originals, Awesome Stuff

Goggles777

Hey, I'm looking for FxF rps and plenty of Fandoms and Originals. What I feel in the mood for depends on well, my mood, plus I like awesome stuff, with punching and action.

I'm open for conversation, come to me with ideas and we'll hash it out, see if it goes or not.

What are your fandoms?
Let's see... Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Star Wars, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Anime, MLP, Pokemon, Digimon, Harvest Moon, Rune Factory Frontier, Rage, Fallout 3, Superheroes (mainly DC), Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie comics and video games), Steven Universe, Dragonball, Dragonball Z, G Gundam, Chivalry of a Failed Night.... that's all I can think of at the moment.

I'd be interested in doing a Steven Universe or Pokemon RP with you. There's fandoms that you listed that I also like but em... I'm not too confident with the lore of those universes to feel like I could do a roleplay in them.

I'd be interested in doing a Steven Universe or Pokemon RP with you. There's fandoms that you listed that I also like but em... I'm not too confident with the lore of those universes to feel like I could do a roleplay in them.

Kay, how about a pokemon rp set in the Kalos or Alola region? Maybe Hoenn region?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back