• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy FXF FANDOM/OC ROLEPLAY!! <3

Kluke101

disney_crossover_kiss_the_girl_by_marichan27-da7pupe.jpg
Hello there! I'm new here to this site and I figured I'd introduce myself first!

I go by the name Kluke101 on most sites, I'm 22 years old and live in Eastern standard time :3 I aspire to be a comic artist someday, just gotta perfect digital art~~
Schedule: I work partime however average hours is 30+ so typically I will be able to reply at least once or more a workday but more on days off. By all means I don't expect you to reply immediately-life comes first of course- but if something comes up, I would like to know :)

Length: I'm pretty flexible with my length. I generally type from two hundred words to about a thousand. It all depends on your preference. All I ask is that it's more than a sentence long and it has something I can go off of!

*What I am currently craving is a FXF(femalexfemale) romance roleplay! I have done plenty of fxm but right now I am wanting and craving some fxf! I prefer to doublerp as well if we decide to do fandom!

Now into the good stuff!~~

Plots: Here are just a few original plots I thought up!

- DemonxAngel
- SuccubusXSuccubus
- HumanxSuccubus
- QueenxQueen
- GoddessxGoddess
- MermaidxHuman
- PrincessxRebel
- VampirexWerewolf
- GeishaxGeisha
- DancerxDancer
- WitchxWitch
- WitchxPriestess
- WitchxVampire

If you have any ideas just let me know!

Now here are a few fandoms I'm into ( bold is who I would prefer as possible love interests for my ocs)

*Television
DC Comics
( Kate Kane, Poison Ivy, Wonder Woman )

Steven Universe
( Jasper, Pearl, Garnet)

Marvel
(Natasha Rominov, Emma Frost, Jean Gray)

*Anime

Bleach
(Yoruichi, Soi Fon, Harribel)

Sailor Moon
(Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter)

One Piece
(Boa Hancock, Nico Robin)

*Disney (REALLY CRAVING THIS!)
(Jasmine, Esmeralda, Megara, Pocohauntas)

And many more fandoms as well(just can't think of them all XD

****Also if you have the same interest as I do, then I don't mind working something out!​

Don't hesitate to pm me if you're interested!
Thank you all for your time!

- ❤

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back