• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings FxF Comfort and/or Romance

Abigail_Austin

Okay. Sometimes I don't know exactly what I'm craving and it elusively slips from my grasp and turns into a bunch of boring descriptions of scenery or something or small talk but...I will do my best to explain what I'm looking for. And if anyone is looking for the same thing, do PM me. Or comment here, but if I don't answer please PM me because I will see the PM for sure. What I'm looking for, I think, is pretty simple. I want to roleplay a scenario with another female player and their female character with my female character that involves physical comfort and/or romance. Almost like role-playing a cuddle party or something. In my head, is would look something like this:

My character: Jessica stands against the wall of the gymnasium watching the dancers twirl around the makeshift dance floor, the swirling spots of light from the disco ball making their synchronized movements look magical. They might as well have been in a distant, fictional world because she had no idea how to step into theirs. Tears welling up in her eyes, she suddenly runs out of the gym and into the locker rooms.

Your character (X): Character X is standing against the wall in the locker rooms. "Woah!" Character X says, as Jessica turns the corner and almost runs into her.

My character: "Sorry..." Jessica says, trying to dart around her.

Your character: "Hey...wait...are you okay?" X puts her arm out, preventing Jessica from passing.

My character: Jessica runs into her extended arm and stops, then steps back and looks at the girl. She shakes her head no as tears fall from her eyes and roll down her cheeks and, almost instinctively, Jessica's hands shoot up to cover her face.

Your character: "Hey...hey...come here," Character X says, gently pulling Jessica's hand away and pulling her into a hug. Guiding Jessica's head onto her shoulder, she wraps her arms around her and rocks her gently. "Shhhh...shhhh.." Character X says. "It's going to be okay."

My character: Jessica is suprised at what's happening. She doesn't normally like people to know her emotions but she's torn between the urge to hide and the need for comfort. She half-heartedly tries to pull away at first, but not very hard, for she really wants to be in this girl's arms, and Character X holds her tight until she stops fighting it. Jessica's tense body slowly relaxes in the strangers arms as she abandons the need for dignity and surrenders to the need for comfort.

"I---I'm sorry. I don't know why. I'm sorry," Jessica says through tears. Her voice is muffled by the girl's sweater. X continues to hold Jessica close and rock her gently.

Your character: "Shhh....don't be sorry. It's ok to cry. It's okay." X says softly. "No one's here but us. Just let it all out. It's okay. I've got you."

That kind of thing. Anyone interested? If you tell me your craving I am pretty empathetic, I will likely be able to understand it, and if you can help me with mine, I'll help you with yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back