• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fuu's craving thread [1x1 m//] *updated!*

Fuufy

Ok, ladies and gents. I'm on a super duper search for a new RP partner. In this thread you're gonna get to know a little bit about me, and hopefully something magical will happen.

about me

My name is Katy, I'm twentytwo, and I like cephalopods and horror movies.

I have profiles and sample posts, here.

I try to mirror when it comes to my posts, but I always give something to work with.

I prefer to play male characters, but I'm unopposed to doubling in most cases

Right now, I'm only looking for an m// plot with VERY FEW exceptions.

I enjoy having a romantic aspect in my roleplays, but it isn't necessary, and it's always better when it comes in a dysfunctional flavor.

It's very important to me that my roleplays have some aspect of violence and dark themes.

I loooove OOC talk, and have some IM systems to do it over.

I'm very negotiable, so I'm not gonna do a section about "what I want from you". Tell me what you want from me, first ;3

keywords and phrases

blood, tears of fear, tears of frustration, choking, sneaking out late, knocking on bedroom windows, more than friends but less than lovers, casual make outs, coughing up blood, violent possessions, not being yourself, running in the rain, shadow people, being alone in the dark, ghosts and spirits, hair pulling, bloody noses, broken bones, kicks to the ribs, hair cutting as a symbol of submission, casual drug use, smokey rooms

cravings

Rebellious teens/young adults getting into trouble with ghosts and demons. This RP would be super heavy on the mind games and scary monsters, with an added touch of adrenaline packed romance. I'm looking for a character who is flirtatious and fearless, just like the character I wanted to use, that would create a "more than friends, less than lovers" dynamic.​
I'm only really interested in oc oriented rps in either the naruto universe or the persona universe. I have plot bunnies for both of these, but will expand on them if anyone shows an interest
:D I have a plot for both, so feel free to ask me about it :D

I'm a huge fan of first person shot horror films, and would love to do a roleplay somehow involving horror and cameras. I'm thinking something akin to the Slenderman Mythos, or anything with ghosts and demons. This can be elaborated, an collaborated on, of course :3

pairings and plot bunnies

All of these are interchangeable and I'm super willing to combine any of them.

beside any idea means I'm not currently looking for this kind of RP

beside any idea means I have a plot, character, or further explanation in mind - go on an ask

beside any idea means I'll probably sob uncontrollably from pure joy if you would like to do this

✔★drug abuse and recovery

mental illness and recovery

model and photographer

magicians (the vegas kind)

musicals (w/ dysfunctional themes)

organized crime

white collar crime

serial killers

✔★rebellious teenagers getting into trouble

rebellious teenagers and oppressive parents

age gaps

twins

siblings

best friends

sibling x siblings' best friend

✔★ghosts and demons

✔★scary monsters

✔★Slender Man mythos

Greek God incarnates

✔★humans with demonic / paranormal / otherworldly powers

contracts with demons

all fandoms are OC x OC unless stated otherwise!

.hack//

✔★Naruto

✔★Persona 3 or 4

How to Get Away With Murder

Now You See Me

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuufy said:
Rebellious teens/young adults getting into trouble with ghosts and demons. This RP would be super heavy on the mind games and scary monsters, with an added touch of adrenaline packed romance. I'm looking for a character who is flirtatious and fearless, just like the character I wanted to use.
I would be interested in this one. ^^

I'm craving some serial killers... Throw a PM my way if interested too!

Ghosts, demons, and the paranormal in an rp interest me and I'm always up for a naruto rp if you're still up for it!

looks like you already got a lot of interest for the paranormal rp (damn), but you said you had plot bunnies for the persona universe? (I also have plot bunnies, if you are still open for Persona, we could possibly collaborate?)

Yo, I noticed you seem to have interest in my current obsession. Drugs and violence and stuff. Due to my obsession with Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad, I'm expanding out from the world of Street Racing and crime and violence. Would you like to discuss an epic rp? xD I'm chill with like, everything but killing my char.

radiochai said:
looks like you already got a lot of interest for the paranormal rp (damn), but you said you had plot bunnies for the persona universe? (I also have plot bunnies, if you are still open for Persona, we could possibly collaborate?)
I can't message people directly yet because my account is new, but PLEASE pm me with your bunnies!

cattamer said:
Yo, I noticed you seem to have interest in my current obsession. Drugs and violence and stuff. Due to my obsession with Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad, I'm expanding out from the world of Street Racing and crime and violence. Would you like to discuss an epic rp? xD I'm chill with like, everything but killing my char.
I already have an rp like that, but please feel free to message me! I've love to maybe work something out :D

RiversEdge said:
Ghosts, demons, and the paranormal in an rp interest me and I'm always up for a naruto rp if you're still up for it!
Feel free to shoot me a pm whenever if you'd like to try and work something out.

If you're still open to paranormal lines, I have a teenaged male necromancer with a fearless/flirtatious personality I'd love to use. Or, an idea for a 'gifted school,' where telekinetics and telepaths become linked pairbonds (either to fight supernatural crime or uphold a dystopian government, whatever we decide). I can't send PMs yet though.

hey -- if you're still looking, i'm veeeery interested. your keywords section has me out of my mind excited. i'm into all of those things -- also, every one of your starred ideas has me interested too. let me know ;u;

@Fuufy

What do you have in mind for serial killers? I'm all for the horror and gore scene, though I'm not looking for anything overly romantic. Also, considering mental illness - does that include eating disorders? If so, let me know what you have in mind here. And if none of those strike your fancy right now, perhaps we could do something related to Slender Man.

I'm up for all of those, maybe in different roleplays or tying them all together into one. Just let me know!

Verdi said:
@Fuufy
What do you have in mind for serial killers? I'm all for the horror and gore scene, though I'm not looking for anything overly romantic. Also, considering mental illness - does that include eating disorders? If so, let me know what you have in mind here. And if none of those strike your fancy right now, perhaps we could do something related to Slender Man.

I'm up for all of those, maybe in different roleplays or tying them all together into one. Just let me know!
I'm still new around these parts, so I'm unable to start messages with people D: but if you were to shoot me a pm I'd love to give you the details :3

ArcticJunky said:
Hey there! Nice to meet you! I don't think I've seen you before, but I'm probably mistaken, haha.
I've had a pretty demented idea for a while that
sounds like it could potentially pique your interest, but of course, I can PM you if you would like. It's understandable if you're a little overwhelmed at the moment, aha.
Feel free to message me :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back