• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Futuristic Trench Warfare Thing!

So, now you've got quite a lot of interest are you gonna make the thread or are you gonna wait for a few more people?

I'm going to leave this here for the day. Going to be able to actually make the thread tonight. If more come, more come. Randoms are always a factor. I say one or two will join us. But feel free to invite friends.

I'd be interested if you're still accepting people

and an Idea for mechs: make them the equivlant of a tank in WW1, Large, slow, but hard to kill and fairly rare. Like its fairly new technology?

that...Hmmmm...Very Interesting sir batman with a mustach...Mechs could be slow indeed and more aming to "Realistic" But great idea,but remember they will be smaller mechs like "AI" Driven but those are like needles in a stack of Grass,but yes indeed mechs will be slow and strong but THAT rare...there are here and there but the tech is not new

Tanks that are hard to kill, but very possible because of the defences set up on both side. They are support, so their speed is slow of course.

Computer is freaki g out. Might not be able to get the thread going, but fingers crossed.

VICTORY IS MINE!!!

Hm. Since people seam to be more interested in this then what I expected. @Mercenary Mayheam this will be kicked, by your truely, and continued on it's path. Make your characters, a get to the trenches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back