• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Futuristic Power Rangers Roleplay

LesbianEula

Local Queer
Ok so recently I’ve been collapsing back into my Power Rangers obsession and this idea came into my head.

Similar to Lightspeed Rescue, the rangers are apart of a government organization. But, they’ve been trained to do specific duties:
Defeat the cyborg alien race named…I don’t have one yet.

The main cast consists of two squads:
The A Squad, later additions who are currently dispatched on another planet. They consist of:
The Silver Ranger
The Gold Ranger
And the squad leader, The Platinum Ranger.

Second is The B Squad, our primary protagonists. They consist of:
The Red Ranger (Squad Leader)
The Blue Ranger
The Pink Ranger
The Yellow Ranger
And the Green Ranger.
Later additions include:
The White Ranger
And another who I plan on playing (because they’re also the squad’s teacher/mentor)

I’m between a few different names so I’ll leave these here for debate:
Power Rangers Future Force
Power Rangers C.D.F (Cyber Defense Force)
Power Rangers Cyber Force
Power Rangers Cyber Fury

Last edited:
I'll show some interest in this. Can you tell me(and future readers) a bit more about the premise??

I'll show some interest in this. Can you tell me(and future readers) a bit more about the premise??
I’m still not entirely done with it but here’s what I have.

The rangers are apart of a government program meant to take down the alien race I mentioned before. Their technology is a lot more advanced than the human society’s so the government put a ton of money into making the rangers suits and gear. It’s top of the line, and the only stuff that can kill them really.

The aliens are capable of many things such as corrupting human beings with an extremely advanced malware capable of hacking the human brain, and can perform cybernetic enhancements on themselves.

The aliens are classified amongst 9 ranks:
Yellow minor (lowest)
Yellow
Yellow major
Orange minor
Orange
Orange major
Red minor
Red
Red major (highest, very dangerous)

Hey I'm so interested in role-playing this I was wondering if I could roleplay the blue ranger

Is it a secret war or is the general public aware of the war.
Is it just one government or is it a global initiative

Sounds cool! I'd be interested in playing the White Ranger (totally not biased bc the white ranger is usually my favorite).

I think I have a pretty good idea of how I want her character already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back