• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Futuristic/Medieval RP

Jacosmoot

It's been a while.
Introduction
First of all, let me just go over a few things. I have a huge interest in action-focused anime. As such, my style of RPing focuses on characters having very high power ceilings and typically things being over the top. The characters themselves usually have exaggerated personalities and the RP focuses on story arcs and the character's development as things progress. I also like putting emphasis on the inter-connected relationships (not specifically referring to romantic ones, just relationships in general) of the main/side characters. While I also try to keep them unique and have them stand out from each other.
Ignore my username on this website, I go by my first name online everywhere else. (Like Steam and Discord) My name's Kyle. Huge fan of RPGs and strategy games. I also love music and have a wide variety of genres I enjoy. (Although I enjoy metal the most. Specifically Demon Hunter lol.) As you can see by my profile picture, I'm a One Piece fan. I don't watch much anime anymore but I've seen some of (At least what I'd consider) the best. I'm really laid-back and carefree, so I don't hate or judge anybody and it makes me easy to talk to.

When it comes to requirements for my RP, I simply request that you have good English (as in proper, complete sentences) and be able to write decent-length replies with a fair amount of detail. Now normally, I would post a questionnaire for people to answer. (To determine who I choose as a partner.) Instead If you decide to message me, just give me a small introduction about yourself. (Like your favorite hobbies, music, games, etc... Just whatever you feel is relevant/worth mentioning.) Although no need to go overboard with a long intro.

The RP Details
As far as the ideas themselves go, I have a few in mind. These "ideas" take place in different eras for the most part. Some of them are simple plot ideas, some are a concept about a group, etc... Just anything to help build an RP out of. These ideas can be used, but they don't have to be used. Finally, before we start I'll note the rest of the important stuff here. Like if you want certain things to be included in the RP, just say so and we'll work it in. And like my title says, this will have a theme focused around anthro creatures. (Since they'll be the "aliens") One other thing I'll go over about this RP, is the presence of romance. Romance, relationships, drama and tragedy are important themes in this RP. So keep that in mind. There'll be plenty of characters to choose from in the romance category.

(As a note, this RP is ran DM style. With me not playing a real "character" of my own.) One thing I will cover before I get around to the details- is the era it takes place it. The alien world the MC goes to will be medieval for the most part. The human/earth world the MC comes from is super futuristic, but not the alien world. Another thing to note is that there will not be any human races present in this alien world. (No elves, dwarves, gnomes, etc... either.)

The idea here is focused on the "plot" being about a new earth-like world of alien creatures. ("Alien" being left vague on purpose.) | The world is hundreds of years into the future where the Earth we know (complete with our countries and whatnot) has been united under one government and a utopia-of-sorts was formed. An unprecedented world-war broke out and devastated a massive portion of the planet. The remaining countries were united under a single governmental power. After the world war, the majority of the planet became a bandit-infested wasteland where only the strong survived. While the cities that remained became heavily fortified strongholds where crime was basically non-existent. A strange device was also unearthed after the last world war. Although it's technology was completely impossible to reverse-engineer, scientists had no choice but to declare it as "Alien" technology. It seemed to be a teleportation device. And there seemed to be a message engraved on it that simply said "Help." How it was in English, nobody knows. But after a rigorous selection process the MC (your character) was chosen as a representative of the human race and sent through the portal. You were given basic equipment (which will be determined later) and an extremely high-tech arm-mounted PDA. This PDA features an AI that will serve as an advisor as the MC explores the new world.

Now as you can see, this RP focuses on your character traveling to a mysterious alien world for the purpose of research. Using the PDA to record findings and having them sent back to your home planet. But that's not the only thing. The true focus of this RP is the open-ended world that I'll have designed. Each area/region has it's own unique people and problems.

So if you are interested, PM me with the specifics I outlined above during the introductions section. (If you don't, I won't reply probably.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back