• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Futuristic earth (open and searching for co-GM)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone! I’m not making this thread super nice, cuz right now I don’t exactly have the energy for it (thanks ADHD), however I’m quite bored and would like to get together a group of about 4 to 8 people together.

Here’s the issue though: there would be a lot of worldbuilding involved, as I have a general idea of what I would like to do, but not even my greatest source of inspiration, namely ChatGPT, could properly help.

What I do know is that it’s going to play on earth in the future. Aesthetic wise quite a bit like solar punk, where earth is a perfect utopia without any pollution, catastrophes or wars, but not everything might be as it seems.

And if you’ve read so far, would you mind letting me know about your favorite genre of punk (if you have one), please. Also, as stated in the title, I’m also looking for someone who’d be willing to help me be GM for this, as this is only the third roleplay on here that I’ve ever GM-ed and two very bad DnD sessions XD.

Okay, I guess that’s pretty much all the basics. So, if you have any questions or anything, please don’t hesitate to ask. I’m looking forward to meeting y’all ^^

Hey. If you want I could assist. My favorite genres of punk are steampunk and cyberpunk.

Hey everyone! I’m not making this thread super nice, cuz right now I don’t exactly have the energy for it (thanks ADHD), however I’m quite bored and would like to get together a group of about 4 to 8 people together.

Here’s the issue though: there would be a lot of worldbuilding involved, as I have a general idea of what I would like to do, but not even my greatest source of inspiration, namely ChatGPT, could properly help.

What I do know is that it’s going to play on earth in the future. Aesthetic wise quite a bit like solar punk, where earth is a perfect utopia without any pollution, catastrophes or wars, but not everything might be as it seems.

And if you’ve read so far, would you mind letting me know about your favorite genre of punk (if you have one), please. Also, as stated in the title, I’m also looking for someone who’d be willing to help me be GM for this, as this is only the third roleplay on here that I’ve ever GM-ed and two very bad DnD sessions XD.

Okay, I guess that’s pretty much all the basics. So, if you have any questions or anything, please don’t hesitate to ask. I’m looking forward to meeting y’all ^^
Heya girly, saw this and figured i'd pipe up. Zilch interest in GMing but definitely willing to be a participant!

I might be interested, if the lore and such catches my interest. The only punks I even know of are cyberpunk and steampunk. I would say I prefer the latter over the former though.

I might be interested, if the lore and such catches my interest. The only punks I even know of are cyberpunk and steampunk. I would say I prefer the latter over the former though.
Great! I’m almost done with the lore and will create a new search thread for it, which I will link here in the end. It would be nice to see you there ^^

Well hello again to you too~

Realized I never mentioned my favorite punk, which is to no surprise, cyberpunk.

hey you
solarpunk is such a pretty setting, but I'll wait to see what you've come up with lore/plot-wise before being interested

I just looked up what solar punk is, and I love it. Is there a mishmash of mainly solar but slight cyber?
Yeah. It’s going to be a bit Ike that. The aesthetic of the city will be solar punk, but the place where the characters will mostly live is going to be more like a mix of cyber and a bit of steampunk, aesthetic wise.

hey you
solarpunk is such a pretty setting, but I'll wait to see what you've come up with lore/plot-wise before being interested
Hey friend XD.
Alright perfect. I’ll link the thread here as soon as I’m done. It’d be nice to see you there too

Alright everyone! Here it is, the official search thread:

doesn't look like my kind of thing but I wish you luck! :*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back