• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Furtuna x Haku: Naruto rp

Haku scowled. "I wouldn't allow that. When I was faced with the man who killed pervy sage even though it was only a hologram....." She clenched her fists. "I wanted to kill him so bad. I was seething with rage. But I want to uphold my masters teaching. if I was killing or hurting my comrades without knowing why......" She looked up defiantly. "and now I know more about myself and the akatsuki. I will not let them have my power and I will not betray my masters teachings! I will leave in the morning that's final!"

Kakashi watched his young student thoughtfully then closed his eyes and exhaled. "If you want to learn everything about yourself them toad master can teach you the best. Maybe after that..." He stopped speaking wondering if it wasn't soon for Haku to learn more secrets about her chakra.

[[ooc: lets skip to when Haku is back. I think playing toads in their mountain won't be really exciting!]]

((Hahaha agreed.))

Haku narrowed her eyes in the sun as she entered the village. He training had been rigorous and she had found out something about herself and a man named Nagato. She was part of a prophecy and this man had also been before his path altered. "Who is Nagato. I don't reckon I've ever met him." She sighed then brightened up whwn Sakura appeared. "Hey Haku! Welcome back!" Haku smiled then darkened again after she had received warning the akatsuki mau be planning something. "Glad to be back but I need Kakashi sensei. " Sakura nodded and led the way to Kakashi. "Sensei Haku is back!"

"Hey, Haku! So you're finally back~" Kakashi said with a smile that couldn't be seen directly. "How do you do? About your training and..." He asked with a serious but concerned tone. He wasn't sure how much she had found out about events that had happened when she was gone.

[[ooc: is jiraya alive or dead?]]

(I think alive)

Haku returned the serious tone. "Sensei what have the akatsuki been up to? I learned that pervy sage amd a man named Nagato as well as I am involved in an age old prophecy. I dont really understand. .. the old toad isn't very clear he just confused me. And as for my training. I have learned the sage art."

"It's good to hear that you've learned senjutsu. You should put it in a test before use it in real battlefield." Kakashi said and paused for a moment. "Jiraya sama is the only person who can give you an accurate answer about the prophecy, aside from toads. But... he's gone missing. He went to investigate about Akatsuki in land of rain and we've not heard about him yet." He said. Suddenly an explosion happened in the village and people's screams filled the air. Something like a giant chameleon had been summond in the middle of konoha and on its back was riding a ginger hair Akatsuki member. "What... Akatsuki has started the invasion... Let's go to hokage's office..." The white haired man dashed toward the center of the village after saying this.

[if you want Jiraya to meddle, play him as you wish. I have no idea what would have happened if he was alive!]

Tsunade looked at Haku as she entered the office. Fukasaku was beside her.

"Hey gramps whats up?" Haku asked curious. "did I leave something at Mount Miyaboku?"

The old toad sighed. "afraid its not so simple." He hated to do it. "Jiraya boy has been killed. He was spying on the Akatsuki and was killed by Pain"

Haku froze. Her heart fell to her stomach. "no... NO!" She glared a Tsunade. "How could you let him do something so dangerous!" She stormed out of the room. She was seething with rage and now the village was in danger.

Tsunade was speechless. "Kakashi, she is right....." She heaved a sigh. "Watch over her. Jiraya entrusted her to you."

Kakashi saw Haku running in the village. He could catch up with her but something stopped him from proceeding. Monsters with rinnegan patterns in their eyes were more than one. While people were running away from the giant chameleon, an abnormal large bird attacked Hokage's tower. "They probably want kyubi so it would be better if I don't let haku interfere." He thought and changed his direction to avoid the conflict. "Haku... wait! You've ot listened to everything the old toad have to say. Jiraya... he has left something for you. It might be dangerous but in this situation... have you used the key he gave you to release kyuubi?" He asked. She hadn't shown him the result of her training yet.

Haku stopped turning to Kakashi. Grandpa toad had joined him. "I haven't used it. The infinite tails is well difficult. It doesn't seem to listen to me and calls me ignorant little brat alot. I dont know why the akatsuki are here so soon I mean when I left thwy hadn't figured out how to possibly use it yet sine their creepy statue thing couldn't pull it out." She said whipping her tears. "I've gotta stop them."

"Not so fast my girl." The old toad came forward. "This was to be given to you."

Another toad appeared. "I am Gerotora. Now listen this is dangerous if you haven'teenough willpower you will be taken over by the infinite tails in a heartbeat. I am reluctant to dot his but its whay Jiraya wanted." Gerotora opened up his scroll body. "Sign there please."

Haku stared a moment then bit her thumb. "Alright here I guess....." she signed the scroll that then zipped closed.

"Now open up." Gerotora demanded.

"Wait what?" Haku demanded confused.

Gerotora sighed. "I gotta store myself in your belly. Gotta get in there some how."

Haku narrowed her eyes looking disgusted then opened her mouth. Gerotora went in and got stuck. The old taod kicked him in. Haku gasped for air. "Kakashi sensei that was not normal. Do not tel Mmmmmm anyone I had a literal frog in my throat. Gah that was disgusting uhhhh..."

"Watchout!" Kakashi yelled. There was no time to joke around as shower of pointed papers rain on their heads. Konan had appeared in front of them in her angelic paper form. "I'm sorry Haku, but as we've realized that infinite tails can be use for our plan, we've decided that it's a threat for our plans and has to be annihilated. Surrender and let us seal it peacefully then your village won't be harmed more than this." Said the stern woman.

Haku grimaced. "No..... no way!" She stared at the woman. "This is a power my master trusted me to use. I will not let you use it for your plans." She drew a kunai in preparation for defending herself and her village.

"We're not going to use it. It must destroyed. If you resist on keep it you will be destroyed along with it." Konan said then started spreading her paper wing for a serious attack. "Get away from here, Haku!" Kakashi said as shielded Haku and used water jutsu to disturb Konan's flying papers.

Haku gritted her teeth. Reluctantly she listened to Kakashi knowing Konan was not the leader. She headed towards the outer edges of the village. She found Hinata. "Hinata! check around for me there should be another person aside from the women Kakashi sensei is facing."

Hinta nodded. "Alright Haku. Byakugahn!" Hinta scanned the village. "...there's....seven... one in particular is lingering outside the village right over there." She pointed to a place a little over the rock faces. "Alright. Thanks Hinata." Haku headed off towards the orange haired man with many rods in his body. "Haku!" Hinata called after her worried. Haku heard but didn't stop. She made hand signs summoning Chief Toad, Fukasaku, Shima, Gamahiro, and Gamaken. They wanted her Biju to destroy it or use its power for their vile plans and they were attacking her village. She entered sage mode, the signature orange shadowing her eyes , and jumped on Chief Toad. " I'll tell you now Haku, this guy is dangerous." Haku nodded. "HEY YOU GET THE HECK OUT OF MY VILLAGE!" she called landing on Chief Toad infront of him and glared at him.

Pain observed Haku with rinnnegan. "Jiraya's student, Haku. So you've learned it finally but it's too late. Even your master didn't have a chance to survive. You'll give up the beast inside you and I'll leave this village. It's the best deal for you. Else, I'll take it by force and your village will suffer even a greater damage."

[is it Nagato or Yohiko's body she is talking to?]

(Yahikos. Too early for Nagatos I think.)

Haku narrowed her eyes. "What my master taught me is more then enough. My master's death will not be in vain! I will stop you!"

"Stop me? You can't stop a God! Seems that it takes your more pain to understand." Saying this, Pain hovered in the air and with motion of his arms released the great force of rejection around him, which like an explosion wiped a vast area out of buildings, trees and people. "Look at this wasteland. Your village will become like this all over. Can you see pain and death everywhere in the crumbles?"

Haku gritted her teeth fighting to keep herself from lashing out in a blind rage. "We have all felt pain......Maybe I would have become like you." She looked up at Pain. "I was treated like dirt for this beast inside me for so long.....but I gained friends who are precious to me who pulled me out of that darkness! You......are still trapped there ya' know." She remembered Gaara who had been freed from the darkness and Sasuke who had fallen into it. "Revenge will accomplish nothing. I stand here staring at you and I hate you so much it burns for what you did to my master... but hatred only breeds more hatred and pain more pain. If this is how you think you can save this world you're wrong!"

"I'm not after revenge." Pain replied. "Neither I'm raising hatred. This love you hold for your friends will turn to hatred sooner or later and then you'll be fighting for these emotions of yours. To bring the peace to this world... to stop the fights... the source should be destroyed. These shallow emotions of love and hate have no place in a shinobi's heart. You're letting your heart pull your strings, I'll cut those strings." Saying this he got one of his rod read in his hand to through at Haku. "If you really understand the value of peace and want save your comrades, then die here and let this world be cleaned from the impure existence of your biju!" He through the black rod and it multiplied ten times before reaching Haku.

Haku didn't have time to dodge. She put up her hand and the rod burrowed into her hand. "no.." she said it quietly then burst out voice strong. "No! My biju has made me a stronger person! All of the pain I suffered and the hatred I was the target of made me stronger. I never alowed it to take me into the darkness I used my biju as a light!" She took the rod out of her hand a flung it at Pain. "I will carry on the will of my master. If there is a way to save this world I will find it" She summoned shadow clones all bearing rasenghan and sent them after Pain while she jumped up and came at him from the sky with a kunai.

"You just have not had enough pain to learn..." Saying this, Pain used rejection technique to push away all Haku clones and her real body away safely. "The power your demon have given you is nothing compared to a God. The pain I felt has given me that kind of power. Maybe you should see that too." Thus time he didn't target Haku but her comrades. Pain shoot black rods at Sakura and Kakashi at the same time.

Kakashi grabbed Sakura and jumped out of the way. One of te eods grazed his left leg but didn't stay in his leg.

Haku threw a kunai at Pain. There has to be some way , she thought; to get around his weird rejection jutsu. Any jutsu had limits. "Sensei take Sakura and get everyone iut of the area. My training hasn't been for nothing." She summoned more shadow clones. "Chief toad." On her word the toad jumped to land on Pain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back