• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Furtuna x Haku: Naruto rp

Princess Haku

This is a Naruto role play. you can role play as any of the original characters except naruto. you may also create your own but that will be limited, so please pick an original to play. you can play as multiple characters. for those of you and once again only a few please who make your own character this is a link to a site were yo can create your naruto character you will have to take a screenshot of the finished product and upload it somewere like photobucket or something. http://hapuriainen.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-character-creator-128745915

rules:

1. Do not play another persons character without there permission.

2.please reguarly rp in this.

3.stay on topic of rp.

4.invite others to join in on the fun^_^

5.if you will be missing for long periods of time please say so.

6.please know abot naruto so this can be rped correctly.

characters:

Princess_haku:

1.name: Haku Namikaze (Haku is Japanese for 'white' or 'spirit')

looks: http://www.flickr.com/photos/91558175@N06/8416440165/

village: leaf

element: all(mainly wind and fire)

personality: kind , protective ,cares deeply for her friends. doesnt give up in a true fight, easily provoked.

bio: Haku is a jinchuraki of a forbidden and hardly known deamon the infinate tails also known as the ten tails because even tho the tails never end it appears to have ten. The infinite-tails name is Mugenju (wich in literal means "infinite Ten'').both her parents died when she was born. Her father was the fourth Hokage Minato Namikaze thou she does not know this for a while. Her mother was Kushina Uzamaki. she has been hated and rejected by most of the villiage even tho most do not know of her tailed beast , they hate her because at the age of 3 she lost control of her jinchuraki powers and killed the hokage at the time.(tsunade is hokage in this story now)the akatsuki are after her for her power. the beast is so strong they cannot extract it but they want to control her so they can control the beast. 
(Ok so we can just start back where team gained shows up when Haku ran from Kisame and Itachi I guess.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(I can't remember yet but let's fight!)

"I think I've seen you somewhere!"

Guy said as pointed at Kisame then looked at his forehead protector.

"A missing nin from hidden mist? You must be a water user but you won't defeat Konoha's bizzar beast!"

With this he dashed toward the shark man.

"I will aid Haku Gained sensei!" Lee jumped beside Haku. "Itachi Uchiha. A worthy opponent. "

TenTen came beside Gia. "I guess Neji can help Lee." She said. 
Haku was surprised. "B-bushy brow?"

Lee looked at Haku. "Say no more. Who can ignore a comrade in trouble."

Haku smiled softly touched that she was still considered a comrade by her friends.

[You're Kisame~]

Itachi observed the new boy with his sharingan. He was strong in taijutsu but his chakra system was like a normal system. So he decided to you genjutsu against them and end the fight soon. He used a simple jutsu to put them both in sleep. A single movement of his finger and feathers started falling down from the sky making his opponents sleepy.

"Lee! Close your eyes." Neji warned Lee as came to back them up. He was looking at Lee and Haku instead of Itachi.

Kisame tapped his sword on his shoulder. "Banished is more like it. See I live by the law of the shark. " He pointed his sword at Gai and TenTen. "I can demonstrate on you. Sorry but I can't let you take that jinchuraki back. Sabehara likes her chakra."

Lee closed his eyes and Haku immediately shut off her chakra. "Lee if ya can keep your eyes closed. I'll get you out. Remember its just an illusion! "

Lee turned back keeping his eyes closed. "Easier said then done but I will do my best."

Haku nodded. "Alright Percy sage don't fail me now." She began releasing her chakra in one large pulse. Secretly she hoped for Neji to aid with a bit of hoe chakra, but she could just tap into her jinchuraki chakra however she was suppose to do that.

"Just what did he say? Sabe what?! Whatever, back me up Tenten!" Guy sensi said showing that he hadn't even listened to Kisame. He charge as him in an incredible fast speed but just use the taijutsu known to everyone against the shark guy.

Neji saw what Haku was doing with beat's chakra and aimed the same direction at her goal to use a far affecting technique. Itachi didn't wait for this powerful attack to him him and jumped up, passing above their heads and landed on the other side of the group. "Lee, protect our close range." Neji warned as Itachi threw his wired shurikens at them.

Lee jumped up still avoiding eye contact and cane at Itachi with his leaf hurricane attack.

Haku threw several wired Kenai as well to entangle Itachi's. She yanked on them hoping to make Itachi falter.

TenTen got out a scroll and tossed it. A very large boulder like weapon appeared with spikes along it. She threw it at Kisame.

Kisame frowned as Gai ignored him. "Well I don't appreciate that you insulted Sabehara." He turned to attack Gai nut had to block TenTen's attack.

Lee was so fast but Itachi's substitution jutsu was faster but he had to let go of his wires as well which left them in Haku's hands. He was in mid air again and threw accurate kunais at them. This time Neji ran forward an repelled them.

"Good job!" Guy sensi cheered for Tenten and used Kisame's distraction to ran behind him fast. In less than blink of an eye he was kicking the foe upside.

Haku tossed the kunai she had gained from Itachi up and had the wires close in around him.

Lee jumped up into the air and threw paper bombs to go along with Haku's attack.

Kisame jumped away from Gai but took a kick to the chin. He spent on his heel bringing Sabehara around like a windmill to slice Gai.

TenTen jumped onto Kisame's sword but pain made her jump of while tossing a kunai. Her foot bled. "Gai sensei! His sword has some kind of retractable bladesor something under the bbandages. Watch out."

Swiftly, Itachi slid out of Akatsuki cloak and the wires took his the black clothes. Without hesitation he used giant fire ball which burnt the tags and moved down toward Haku and Lee.

"Watch out, Tenten!" Neji who couldn't ignor the meatball girl charged ahead and dragged Tenten out of way. "He is not an opponent that we can get close to. Just use long range attacks against him." He mentioned.

Gai rolled back then stood still and straight with his hand movement inviting the opponent close. "You took that easily which means you're a worthy opponent. So I won hold back against you." He said and span as jumping up and releasing his energy in his fists. "Morning Peacock!"

Lee was still in mid air and dodging Itachi would be almost impossible. "Lee!!" Haku called out and lunged herself at Lee. She pushed him out of the way and turned kunai drawn to take the brunt of Itachi's attack.

Lee gritted his teeth knowing he would be hit then Haku intervened. He was propelled into a tree. He pushed off the tree to head at Itachi. He knew that Haku would be hit first though and his expression darkened.

TenTen sighed with relief. "Thanks Neji. I got ya. " She brought out more kunai with paper bombs and threw them.

Kisame snorted. "Your too cocky. Let's knock you down to size." He noticed weapons heading toward him and jumpedto dodged. He began to make hand signs. "Water style water dragon jutsu." He attacked.

That was what the Uchiha wanted; the kids who were fighting him had started direct attacks which meant they were looking at him. It was enough for Itachi to cast genjutsu over them. His visual power was so strong that he could use movement of a single finger to cast genjutsu. Eventually, the man disappeared in to crows.

"You're welco... No, Haku!"Neji noticed that he shouldn't have left his side alone. He ran to them and used his focused palm hits to push his power into the air and use the impact to push Haku in the bushes and saved her from burning.

Guy dodged the water pillar breaking down on him swiftly. "Haya!" He span his nunchaku in an insane speed and threw it at the shark man. Og course it was a distraction to try and get close to him.

Kisame watched as the nunchaku flew by momentarly distracted he used his sword to deflect it. His dragon jutsu was weakened slightly, but still crashed down near TenTen.

TenTen jumped out of the way and threw kunai at Kisame who deflected them.

Lee was in mid attack and saw Neji then he was caught. Escaping genjutsu was almost impossible for him due to his lack of skill with anything but taijutsu. He gritted his teeth.

Haku fell into the bushes. She glared at Neji a moment then sighed. He was only helping her. She jumped to her feet peeking from the bushes. Neji's rescue had been just enough to keep her from getting caught in the genjutsu. She noticed Lee who had stopped oddly in mid attack. She lunged forward throwing smoke bombs as a distraction and grabbed Lee. She began pulsing chakra through him to break the genjutsu. That's when she noticed her own chakra was fading. After summoning Gamakichi then sending him back and various shadow clone and rasengahn attacks anyone else would be depleted. She knew the others must be tired as well.

While Kisame swung his sword to reflect the nuchaku, Guy had reached behind him and kicked him up to try something like leaf hurricane on the blue man.

Neji ran forward to shield the other two. "Are you two ok? Be careful, smoke bombs can't stop sharingan. But if we hang on a little more we will arrive. I saw them coming this way." He said but soon had to stop because had been involved in a hand to hand combat with Itachi. Neji gritted his teeth feeling that the Uchiha rouge nin was toying them.

Haku nodded. "I know. Neji." Then she noticed Itachi coming and Neji begin fighting. She had to do something. She had to get her comrades out of there. She began forming her hand signs. "Summoning jutsu!" She slammed her hand onto the ground and Chief Toad was summoned.

"Haku why did you summon me!" Chief Toad looked around. "Hmm I see. Akatsuki. I assume you know what they are after by now."

Haku nodded grimly. "Yeah. Me. Or more precisely my biju. " She rubbed her head. "I actually meant to summon Gamatatsu to use that attack with but well I guess you will do."

"I will do...." he decided to ignore her.

Kisame made hand signs in mid air. He did another more powerful water Dragon jutsu. He was shocked by the sudden appearance of a toad.

TenTen stared up at Haku on the toad. "Haku did that?"

Not knowing what Haku was about to summon, Itachi hesitated till faced the big toad. He knew that creature had a contract with Jiraya but wasn't sure if he needed to play rough with him or not. If the fight was going to get hard he could burn him with amaterasu but that was just putting too much effort to a simple mission as it was so soon to capture Haku because pain didn't have a container to hold it.

"You're opponent id here!" Guy yelled out as opened his third gate. It was annoying that his opponent was underestimating him and giving his attention to some toad. Lastly he made tiger seal and kept it as his power charged toward Kisame like a giant tiger. Their powers collided and the winner was going to be the stronger.

Haku became more serious. "Anyway Chief Toad we have to do something."

The large toad thought a moment. Then he jumped up and attempted to land on Itachi. In that moment Haku made him transform into the infinite tails so he would have claws.

Kisame had list his concentration. He was over taken by Gai's attack. He managed toavoid ddeath but sustained injury. He turned to Gai. " not bad not bad at all." His sword Sambehara began healing him with ao of its reserve of chakra.

"This thing can regenerate!" Guy said with a kind of amazement as if he was teaching genins. But he had already used too much energy and couldn't attack and finish the blue man right away.

Itachi smiled, which was rare for him, but it didn't last more than a second. Actually, the way Haku had grown up had impressed him. He douged the great mass coming down on him and to stop the claws that were reaching him used amatrasu. The black flames blocked the biju form from proceeding as if it reach for him the toad would be toasted. Mean while a call was heard from not so far. "Haku!" It was kakshi who was being followed by some other juunins. The reinforcement had already arrived. "Seems that our time is up." Itachi told Kisame as backed off swiftly away from the leaf shinobi to flee.

Kisame spun his sword. "Oh well. We will meet again soon. When we come back for the jinchuraki brat." He threw a smoke bomb and followed Itachi.

Haku's transformation jutsu with Chief Toad broke. She breath heavily. That attack took up the remainder of her chakra. She slipped off of Chief Toad and began to hurtle towards the ground. Chief Toad used his tongue to catch her. He layers her next to Kakashi.

"It appears she has learned of her biju. Jiraya had wanted me to tell you that you and Yamato must take on his responsibility. Also, when she has healed she is to come to mount Miyaboku. The sage art will be passed down to her." The large toad looked at Haku approvingly. "it is what Jiraya wanted." He looked solemn for a moment. "No Kakashi if there is nothing else I will leave the brat to you."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Coward! I won't let you..." Guy yelled as ran for an attack but was lost in smoke.

"I'll take care of her. Thank you for helping." Kakashi said as took Haku from Toad's sticky tongue. "Even though it's what Jiraya wanted... is she really ready to go there for training?" He asked doubtfully.

[i'm not sure if you like it but I've thought of a different plot for your character. Like Haku and Naruto? ]

(Fire away. Im open for suggestion.)

Haku opened her eyes just as Chief Toad vanished. "Kakashi-sensei. Im sorry." She muttered. "But the advantage is i got some Intel. and...." the question hung iin her throat. "Why would something so important be kept from me?" She reflected on the eight trigram seal and the beast she had in her. "I can't bear a grudge against any of you but still..."

Kakashi was silent at first but then let out his breath and decided to answer her.

"It was mostly because the third hokage wanted you to live a normal life without being worried about the biju or being forced to train to use its chakra so he ordered everyone to keep it a secret. On the other hand, we always was worried about your reaction when you find out and you almost did what we was afraid of!"

The teacher said as took his pupil to hospital. Once there, he left her under care of medics.

"Please be a good girl for a change and listen to what nurses tell you! You won't be able to do missions if you don't heal completely."

{{Oow~ So cute! Maybe I'm going to make a kitten later. But about the Naruto X Haku rp: Let's think Naruto is from to original book while Haku is from some Naruko story after the last war they both enter a dimension which actually is a real world for us. Haku and Naruto meet there and find other people who resemble their friends but non of them has chakra or know about it. It's 2014 and the world is full of technology that they have never dreamed of.}}

((I like the idea but it seems more like something I'd prefer to do in a separate rp fro. This one))

Haku was warmed that the third Hokage had cared so much but felt slightly ashamed of her choice. She opened her mouth to protest and tell Kakashi why but decided against it. She failed her arm as they entered the hospital. "Kakashi sensei I'm fine really! And I need to get to mount Miyaboku!" She flinched as the nurse sterilized the gash in her side. "Ow stop that'll heal in no time ow!"

"You're lucky that old master toad is going to teach you. After you left the village... what if someone had been badly hurt or killed by Akatzuki?" Kakashi scolded Haku, reminding her of her betrayal. "Anyway, you can't leave unless you're completely healthy with full strength. Your training is going to be harsh." 
((Yes, I was thinking of a new thread.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back