• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Furry zombie apocalypse

Raku

Four Thousand Club
Ok. I've tried doing a couple of these in the past, and the first roleplay I participated in on this site was a furry zombie apocalypse, and right now I'm really wanting to get another one going. This time I'm really urging for dedicated, somewhat detailed players who aren't going to suddenly drop out without warning. I've got a plot in mind, but I don't want to type up a whole thing and put work into it only for it to never take off. So please, if you'd be interested in this and truly believe you will stick around, tell me here. Once I get a small group going and we can start discussing the plot. And before you ask, "Why not just go to a site entirely meant for furries?", I will tell you now that stuff gets weird on those sites. Trust me.

I'm interested. And you're not wrong about furries getting weird and quick. Which is fine if that's what you're looking for. But for an RP, this is a better site.

Always interested, wishing things hadn't stopped on the last one, this going to be on rpn or discord?

RpN, and yeah, I wish it hadn't either. I'm planning on this starting a couple days after the apocalypse started. Characters would have already met briefly, but still hardly know each other. Unless you work something out with someone else, then they'd know each other better.

Ok. I like the premise of this.

What era of tech are looking at? And what do you want/need to know about our characters?

Last edited:
Ok. I like the premise of this.

What era of tech are looking at? And what do you want/need to know about our characters?

Modern. And all I'll really need is a brief overview of their backstory, a small paragraph bon their personality, skills and weaknesses, and a few other general things.

Sounds good! I'm in process of driving cross county for the next few days, but I will be active when I have signal and not the driver. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back