• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy funsies ( ignore prefix ) ( closed )

Princely

dumby thique
Hello there! I'm Princely, but you can just call me Prince. :bishiesparklesr:

Like the title suggest, I'm looking for some fun on the side with anyone who's interested! Something important to note is that I will be a bit busy every now and then since even though it's summer time, I'm still taking classes. But if you're still interested after I list some rules and the pairings I'm interested in, then go ahead and leave a msg.

I'm a pretty chill person, so don't be shy doll.<3

Rules / Things you should know:bishiesparklesr:
  • I'm not strict or the like, but I'd appreciate proper grammar. I don't mind some spelling errors, however I do be able to read what you're writing.
  • at least one or two paragraphs are fine. I won't tolerate one-liners lol. One paragraph is the minimum you have to write, love. I'll do the same as well.
  • I know life happens, so a day or week without a reply is just fine with me! But please tell me first if you're expecting to be busy the next day, or the day after. I don't want to sit there and wait for you like a puppy at the door. And I'll make sure to warn you the same, too!
  • Speaking of being busy, if I'm gone for days on ends without saying anything, go ahead and dump me. I won't be mad! And if it happens, I am terribly sorry.
  • I can write any gender: feminine or masculine, or agendered. Though at the moment I'm more interested in doing M/AxM pairings, I can also do F/AxF and M/AxF or even just AxA. I'm also very flexible with being the one leading or the one being led, so we can always work something out.
  • I'm not interested in doing fandom rps at the moment, but I'd love to rp OCs! I usually like to just start out all fresh, and design a completely new OC, so I take a bit to make my character. But if you already have an OC all picked out and ready to go, you can go ahead and tell me!
  • Self-inserts are a bit awkward, so I'd like to steer away from that.
  • Character sheets are required, but you don't have to do anything fancy! I just want to have a place of reference of all the things you need me to know! Like first name, last name, what your character looks like, or something else along those lines.
  • I would love to make new friends, and I kind of talk a lot anyway so do expect a lot of OOC chatter ;3:
  • I'm more familiar with PM rps, but if you want to do threads that's fine with me.
  • Dark themes are alright.
  • Illustrated images are preferred, but not required.
Here are some pairings I'm interested in!
Bolds are the roles I'd like to be. If both of them are bolded, then that means you can be any of the roles you'd like!
Underlines are the pairings I'm craving.

Pairings:
  • Royalty x Knight
  • Magician x Warrior/Thief
  • Rival x Rival
  • Rich x Working Class
  • Student x Punk
Plot is important, but can always be remodeled to fit both of our interests! So we can discuss how we want the rp to be like later. However I'd really like a romantic element to be apart of the rp, so heads up! It doesn't have to be the main focus, but I would like it there lol.

If you're still with me and interested, go ahead and drop me a message! I'll try to get to you as soon as possible :blowkiss:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back