• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Funeral | COD inspired rp (Open)

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Setting:
Modern times

Somewhere between the borders of Denmark and Nowergia

Plot:
Bravo team was sent to procure a specific intel for the US government when their plan of exfil was intercepted by an unknown third party. With Bravo team becoming MIA. Alpha team was sent to get in contact with Bravo team. Two soldiers were confirmed dead on arrival while the other two were still missing in action until one of them came into contact with alpha team and explained the situation. This led to a rescue mission to secure the intel that was held by bravo's team leader.

Rules:
-Please be 18 or over.
-minimum post 2 paragraphs, the more the better!
-Try to be active (min one post per 3 days.)
-Faceclaim will be realistic (not accepting animes or drawings)
-you can only have one role.
-Romance is allowed.

Roles:
Alpha Team:
-The Team Leader:
-The Marksman:
-The Grenadier:
-The Medic:

Bravo Team
-The Team Leader: (Taken by Mentallynot Mentallynot )
-The Tech guy: (Taken by SirNateUnknown SirNateUnknown )
------------​

Other links:
OOC | Main | CS

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity,are the Alpha and Bravo teams mentioned here meant to be part of a national/regional unit or are you getting Rainbow Six with it?

Just out of curiosity,are the Alpha and Bravo teams mentioned here meant to be part of a national/regional unit or are you getting Rainbow Six with it?

Well they're part of the national unit but are currently deployed to abroad with personnels that can roughly understand the language. And also I don't think i get the reference because i never played that game.

My only question is what nationalities are allowed?
They're all american when it comes to nationality. I mentioned it was for the US government after all so the military unit not a merc group

👀 i'm interested. gotta feed the COD hype fixation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back