• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fun slice of life story turned into lovecraftian horror

Neidhardt

I'm just going to be upfront about this, this premise is inspired by the visual novel series Muv Luv.
The premise is that the RP would start out as a rather fun slice of life (Possibly University or high school) type RP for a good long while. Time would be spent developing the characters and their lives, developing friendships and possible romances. Starts off fairly typical but hopefully it'd be a story where we get attached to our characters. Until one day everything changes when one (or more) of our characters wakes up to find that the planet has been invaded by the horrors describes in H.P lovecraft's works and most of humanity has been eliminated. The implication is that in the past humanity failed to stop the summoning of some eldritch creature leading the world to ruins. What remains of humanity is fighting a hopeless battle against the beings of old, at the risk of their own lives and sanities.

-A few notes while I'm not asking for romance if it ever comes up I usually lead towards MXF although I'm fine with FXF as well.
-I'm recommending we both use more than one character.
-This RP would, as expected have very dark themes. Likely to contain PTSD as well as other traumas and other such content.
-I'm mostly free and reply whenever I can.
-I'm fine with most levels of literacy as well as I don't one sentence replies.
- I adore world building and would love to hash some stuff out before starting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back