Other Fun Poll

What kind of Genre Roleplays do people like the most?

• Total voters
Slice of life. I got enough depressing and stressful shit happening in my actual life, why would I want to roleplay about it?

Nope I like something fun and low stakes where the biggest issue is just family drama or competing in a sports competition.

I really love sci-fi and horror! Give me stuff like Portal, Half-Life and The Stanley Parable any day!

Poll aside, my favorite genres would be comedy and fantasy. I'm also a big fan of slice of life, mystery, dice, VR game and some anime-ish genres like magical girls and isekai.

Slice of life. I got enough depressing and stressful shit happening in my actual life, why would I want to roleplay about it?

Nope I like something fun and low stakes where the biggest issue is just family drama or competing in a sports competition.
As someone who has a SHIT TON of family drama in life, I prefer genres I can escape to. I like SoL too, but compared to action/fantasy? Why would I want to rp something close to the real world when I can be a dragon on here? The point is to escape lol

Not a choice here but someone said it earlier. Slice of life. I’m a huge sucker for that.

I like fantasy mostly, but I definitely understand the love for Slice of Life. There's a coziness to SoL that feels easy to write.

Horror and any kinda drama, tbh. Not sure what you'd classify a mafia/mobster type thing as, but that's been my jam for as long as I can remember.
Would you consider steam/cyberpunk in fantasy? Hm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back