• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fullmetal Alchemist

Dreadpool

King Dreadpool, the Wrathful
Alright, so I've been super inactive, and the last RP's that I made, I didn't strive to continue them, despite all of the hype I gained for em. I apologize, for a while I've been focused on RPing elsewhere. I keep coming back here briefly, and then sinking into inactivity again. However, I definitely hope to begin writing on here once more, and this time, I want to really push hard to stay active. Yeah, I've said that before, but I am going to try.

Alright, so the basis of the RP that I had in mind is one based on the rather popular anime known as Fullmetal Alchemist, particularly FMA Brotherhood. I'll probably take out the 'Fullmetal' part of it, because the RP itself isn't about Edward Elric, but the alchemist and characters that we create. Now, of course, the RP will take place in Amestris, after the defeat of Father and the rest of his Homunculi. In truth, I don't have a massive plot planned that you guys will be FORCED to follow, but I want stories and sub-plots to actually develop as the RP goes along. Thus, giving a more free-roam element to it.

Anyone interested?

I'm so interested! Ill join! Sign me up! Boy do I!? Lets roll! I'm in! Butt seriously. I'm interested and would like to join. :D

I'm honestly interested as well! I'm a huge fan of Fullmetal Alchemist, and the thought of being able to focus more on OCs rather than the canon characters sounds very intriguing. I've only joined one other FMA Rp and it was honestly one of the best RPs I've joined so far.

I am a little hesitant, however, but that doesn't mean I won't be trying to give the RP my all. I'd be more than happy to try and help with ideas and sub-plots as we go along, though it has been awhile since I've visited the series. Perhaps I'll revisit it again, soon.

Trundle said:
I'm so interested! Ill join! Sign me up! Boy do I!? Lets roll! I'm in! Butt seriously. I'm interested and would like to join. :D
KatsaNovari said:
I'm honestly interested as well! I'm a huge fan of Fullmetal Alchemist, and the thought of being able to focus more on OCs rather than the canon characters sounds very intriguing. I've only joined one other FMA Rp and it was honestly one of the best RPs I've joined so far.
I am a little hesitant, however, but that doesn't mean I won't be trying to give the RP my all. I'd be more than happy to try and help with ideas and sub-plots as we go along, though it has been awhile since I've visited the series. Perhaps I'll revisit it again, soon.
Awesome!

Bumping this, can't let the idea go to waste.

I'm gonna slightly tweak the OC only rule. I think I may be able to allow a few characters from actual FMAB canon to be used in the roleplay, but only a select few.

Can't wait to post this. Hope to have it ready in a couple days times. ^_^

I may know someone else who'd be willing to join as well. I'm a bit surprised she hasn't posted in here yet, but then again she has a bit of a hard time socializing in new places lol. That'll quickly clear up, though, once she gets to know everyone, I assure you.

I just watched the series the other day and freaking wanted to make one so bad. I have the character lined up and everything. We should get this going.....and if you need a bad guy....um....*raises hand*

[QUOTE="Unknown Sanity]Ill join

[/QUOTE]
Hooray!

backlash said:
I just watched the series the other day and freaking wanted to make one so bad. I have the character lined up and everything. We should get this going.....and if you need a bad guy....um....*raises hand*
As a matter o fact, we'll need some bad guys. Welcome aboard!

KatsaNovari said:
I may know someone else who'd be willing to join as well. I'm a bit surprised she hasn't posted in here yet, but then again she has a bit of a hard time socializing in new places lol. That'll quickly clear up, though, once she gets to know everyone, I assure you.
Sounds good.

DemonKitten said:
I'd be interested. I'd like to see how the character or two turn out first
Alright, awesome!

I'd be interested... I can't say I've fully finished watching FMAB yet, but I'm currently in the process of watching it... I hope you might still allow me to join even with that, but if you'd rather have only people who've finished then that's fine with me too...

I heard this demonstration earlier today that said "What makes a mom?" and I was like

e793416042c113387f19ca301765de5e.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

If there are still spots open, I'd like to possible be a part of this! I've always loved FMA: Brotherhood!

Haha, i made a FMA interest check a while back and no one was interested . Sad life

I'll be interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back