• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fullmetal Alchemist; Conquest. [OC]

Seireitei

A feeling of euphoria you'll never compare to
Eh. I'm a lazy dude so I wont bother writing too much as this is an interest thread.

Anyone interested in a FMA;B themed roleplay? Will go more into plotlines and whatnot if theres any interest at all in this.

Anything to do with Father and Amestrian Alchemy (so anything canon) is to be ignored. Will keep the characters about the same. I.e 7 homunculi.

The idea is that Amestris is locked in a deadly 3 way with its northern and western neighbours; Drachma and Creta and has since upped its recruitments to the state military preparing for what could be the worst massacre since Ishbal.

But yeah, deop a line if this sounds like you!

Cool man that makes like 7 people more than I thought.

I'll try nail together something solid unless someone wants to help?

Lol

At the risk of sounding stupid, I want to ask you something just to clear some questions I have. By ignoring everything about Father and Amestrian Alchemy, is it like none of that ever happened, or that we're just not going to mention it?

At the risk of sounding stupid, I want to ask you something just to clear some questions I have. By ignoring everything about Father and Amestrian Alchemy, is it like none of that ever happened, or that we're just not going to mention it?

We're just going to say it didnt happen.

I'd rather this didnt turn into a rehash of the series or solely a hunt for the philosophers stone

Awesome.

I'll have the thread for CS up tomorrow. Try and get this train moving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back