• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood RP

Miyu Nakajima

Hello! 

I've been craving an FMA:B roleplay recently and would like to have a partner that will be okay to do a CanonxOC pairing -- more specifically, RoyxOC. I have an idea about the story as the OC will be woven into the canon storyline, and I would like to discuss this with you. I heavily emphasize on letting the characters develop the story, however, with the players' guidance to keep the story going.

As for replies, I would really like to be involved with the roleplay, but I totally understand if you're busy as I'm also busy with work and personal matters myself. At least two replies a day would be awesome, and would really like to see some good input into them (quality over quantity) to get us both hyped. I'm a literate roleplayer, and would really appreciate it if we're both on that level to enjoy the roleplay. (I mean, if you're hyped and I'm excited too, I'm sure you wanna see the story progress faster and with detail, right? lol)

As far as mediums are concerned, I'm usually on Facebook and will do this over PM, but I can also do it privately here. If there are other preferences that may come up, we can discuss it. =)

Thanks a bunch! =O

(Edit: I'm looking for someone to rp Roy, first and foremost, and there will be a good amount of doubling in this roleplay to further develop RoyxOC. However, if you would like to have an OC involved, we can discuss it, but this may actually call for a group roleplay instead of 1x1.

Please PM for questions!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi yes I would love to do this! I have a FMA:B oc that I never used!

Can we take to PMS and discuss this?

Bump bump. Still looking for a roleplayer that can take Mustang's role. I can double with you no problem -- if this rp stays between two people. I'm down to have a group rp for this, however.

I can roleplay with you if you'd like. I'm fine with being Mustang~

I'd assume we'd both be using our own OCs and be playing each other's crushes, right? (and if so, are you fine with BxB?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back