• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Full-Team Adventures (Maximum Space Limited!)

Draconus297

The Dragon Lord
First things first, this will be my first RP with an app cap- I must have two other people sign up to begin, however I will be accepting no more than five, for reasons that should be obvious from the below.

This will be an adventure where we are the various members of a Pokemon team- so, if you see something missing from the team, any weaknesses we need to shore up, PLEASE feel free to do so.

That said, while we will only be using existing 'mons, this will be an entirely new region, so be on your toes- I will try to give everyone approximately equal representation, but only if you can competently represent yourself.

I will be RPing our resident Trainer, with the uncanny ability to speak to his Pokemon- however, as a battler, my experience will be . . . less than ideal. I will also take up the position as that trainer's starter- in this case, I've decided to say "screw conventionality, Wally had the right idea" and add myself in as a Ralts, because why the hell not?

Now, some ground rules:

1. As above, existing 'mons only. Stat-tracking is hard enough as it is, and Bulbapedia is my resource as to whether or not a move can be learned.

2. PLEASE no Legendaries. While I do plan on several Legendaries making appearances, those appearances will be boss fights, mostly for me to test your knowledge, RPing skill, and ability to work in a group.

3. I said COMPETENTLY. Please don't go nuts with your own Bulbapedia searches- for example, my Ralts character will back off of just about any opponent that is purple, due to associating that color with Poison-type and Ghost-type, two weaknesses of hers. This interestingly means that if we encounter, say, a Goomy, my character will back off, despite its pure Dragon typing.

4. Please don't try to set your Level higher than the rest of the party- remember, we need to catch you in-story first, and how many times have you caught a 'mon higher leveled than your current team?

5. All in all, try to be interesting!

Any takers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back